+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Mapleleaves21forever

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Category........
Other
Passport Req..
waiting....
what would it contain and how much of this would be helpful to move your case ?
I got 62 pages of info...from which i could only understand that my application is still under process. It shows medical, Pcc and criminality decision taken and are all passed. The application is open. At the end it states ADDITIONAL NOTES:- File sent to Ready for PS. God knows what PS stands for!

hgspsd8

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
I got 62 pages of info...from which i could only understand that my application is still under process. It shows medical, Pcc and criminality decision taken and are all passed. The application is open. At the end it states ADDITIONAL NOTES:- File sent to Ready for PS. God knows what PS stands for!
PS stands for Security Screening, and if you're not included in the enhanced Security Screening, you'll be DM in about three months

moiz.kapadia

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Karachi
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
13-07-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
NA
LANDED..........
NA
I have just received an email from MTL EXPRESS and it says that they are ready to issue CoPR and we (i and my wife) need to meet an officer in Mtl officebefore this date.. I already paid my CoPR fee and my wife is in pakistan.. what should i do? And what is that mean??

Emad85

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
I have just received an email from MTL EXPRESS and it says that they are ready to issue CoPR and we (i and my wife) need to meet an officer in Mtl officebefore this date.. I already paid my CoPR fee and my wife is in pakistan.. what should i do? And what is that mean??
Hi. You can go alone and Explain to the officer that your wife aboard. So i belive they will give you a solution. Could you share your timeline plz.
Congrats

mehtab_gill

Jun 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats
I also received same email today. What happens after this appointment. They give COPR or stamp passport ? Any ideA

Reactions: Emad85

iafaneh

Dec 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Monteral
NOC Code......
0213 / 2173
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 NOV 2011
AOR Received.
12 DEC 2011
IELTS Request
sent
Hello all,

I received MD request 24 Sep, my time line is below:

1. application on November 16, 2017.
  2. AOR February 6, 2018.
  3. started processing on March 20, 2018.
  4. MD and PCC requested on 24 September 2018.
Thanks at least some progress...