+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

jess_ir

Oct 27, 2017
Hi all,

I am new with these immigration and all. I Need argent help, can I apply for Quebec now or I need to wait till Quebec portal get open.

I think I have all documents ready. Please help if anyone can...

Thanks
If you live in QC you do not need to wait.

Jay-C

Jan 24, 2017
Hi,
I was requested to provide a settlement plan on May 14th Since then there's no update in my file. Someone have same experience to share ? I'm still waiting for DM

tjdnxor724

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-08-2017
AOR Received.
26-11-2017
Med's Request
09-04-2018
Passport Req..
31-01-2019
LANDED..........
12-02-2019
Those who applied for PR through PEQ in June 2017, have u got your medical results?
Well i am a bit surprised that u didnt get MR results. I am August applicant but I have done my Medical and passed. I am waiting fir DM now

tjdnxor724

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-08-2017
AOR Received.
26-11-2017
Med's Request
09-04-2018
Passport Req..
31-01-2019
LANDED..........
12-02-2019
Just in case I want to share my timeline.

I obtained CSQ by PEQ program.

I am inland applicant.

Doc reciced: August 23 2017
AOR: November 26th
RPRF: March 5th 2018
MR: April 10th 2018
Pre-arrival: April 13th 2018
Medical passed: April 26th 2018

And I am waiting for DM.

I assigned representative. So I cannot link my application into my account. I want know what stage am I right now. Sometimes I use automated service. It tells us the progression of our application through the phone. I recommend you guys to use it if only you are in Canada.

Last edited:

ham584

Jan 23, 2017
Hello all,

I would like to share my landing experience here! I did my landing in Montreal IRCC office. It took less than 20 min, and it doesn't need to make an appointment in advance! Actually, I first called CIC to make an appointment, but the agent told me that the Montreal's office does not require appointments any more! After I did landing, I went for the SIN number and healthcare card! It took me two hours in total! For the landing part, just keep in mind that they need two passport size photos ( if you do the landing at the border, they don't need photo), so it is not a bad idea that when you received the golden email, take 4 photos; two for CoPR and two for landing! For the healthcare card, they need proof of address and they take photo themselves for 10.35 CAD.

My timeline:
Package received March 22nd, 2017,
File Number: May 15th 2017
Start processing according to ECAS: May 15th 2017
Medical request: Dec 18th, 2017
Medical done: Jan 10th 2018,
Pre-arriaval letter: Feb 24th, 2018
Approval email: July 4th, 2018

Rimon2017

Aug 13, 2017
Hello all,

I would like to share my landing experience here! I did my landing in Montreal IRCC office. It took less than 20 min, and it doesn't need to make an appointment in advance! Actually, I first called CIC to make an appointment, but the agent told me that the Montreal's office does not require appointments any more! After I did landing, I went for the SIN number and healthcare card! It took me two hours in total! For the landing part, just keep in mind that they need two passport size photos ( if you do the landing at the border, they don't need photo), so it is not a bad idea that when you received the golden email, take 4 photos; two for CoPR and two for landing! For the healthcare card, they need proof of address and they take photo themselves for 10.35 CAD.

My timeline:
Thanks for the information. Is your status as a single or married with/o kids?

sherry2008

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Hi,
I was requested to provide a settlement plan on May 14th Since then there's no update in my file. Someone have same experience to share ? I'm still waiting for DM
Do you live in another province in Canada, not Quebec? I have a friend who was requested settlement plan by CIC in April, till now no news.

sherry2008

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Hello all,

My timeline:
Thanks for your share!

Reactions: goodboy97

bullrules

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Hi

Yesterday i got my PR as i applied for quebec skilled worker program. But my date of expiration is given as just four months.
Its a short duration for me to move with family. as i need to plan the trip and resign my current job after serving three months notice period.
I got PR after a period of 5 years and suprised to see the expiry which is just four months.

what is the solution for this? Can i get this extended by any chance?
Can i land and stay for a week and come back to INDIA? If i come back then till what time the PR will be valid?

Appreciate your response

sumangrewal

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Yesterday i got my PR as i applied for quebec skilled worker program. But my date of expiration is given as just four months.
Its a short duration for me to move with family. as i need to plan the trip and resign my current job after serving three months notice period.
I got PR after a period of 5 years and suprised to see the expiry which is just four months.

what is the solution for this? Can i get this extended by any chance?
Can i land and stay for a week and come back to INDIA? If i come back then till what time the PR will be valid?

Appreciate your response
Which is visa office