+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

KPA_Canada

Apr 12, 2017
*****Argent help required*****

I have CSQ, closed work permit and submitted applications for PR last 10 months ago. Now My contact is getting over in couple of weeks and my closed workpermit is valid till august 2019. Now I am looking for other jobs in montreal and luckily i got through one of the interview and waiting for final decision from that employer.

My question is if they consider,
1. what are documents I need to get from new employer to apply workpermit in border with CSQ.
2. Is it too hard to get the documents from new employer in quebec because they need to do some extra work and effort.
3. one of my friend said only registered employers in employer portal are allowed to give a offer letter and employment numbers, Is it true?, companies who are not registered in employer portal are not allowed to give employment number.
4. I have US VISA too would it be hard to renew workpermit in border.

as i dont have much time, I have to do this stuffs as soon as possible. Much appreciated for your guidance and tips. Thank you.

Varun.nurav13

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
1. what are documents I need to get from new employer to apply workpermit in border with CSQ.
your csq ur old work permit job offer letter employer compliance fees receipt and and the job offer number after ur employer fill the details and paid the fees in employer fees
2. Is it too hard to get the documents from new employer in quebec because they need to do some extra work and effort.
not really u dont need any financial documents u just need basic details such as business no number of employee type of business
3. one of my friend said only registered employers in employer portal are allowed to give a offer letter and employment numbers, Is it true?, companies who are not registered in employer portal are not allowed to give employment number.
most of the companies are not registered but its very easy to registered to register and fill all the details will only take 1 hr maximum
you dont need us visa cause u just have to take a u turn no its not very hard but depend on officer some know what to do some are just there to fool around. check the time u go there cause the only do that on specific time.

as i dont have much time, I have to do this stuffs as soon as possible. Much appreciated for your guidance and tips. Thank you.

KPA_Canada

Apr 12, 2017
Thanks Varun,

May I know is there any specific format for the offer letter??? what specific details should be included in that.

My new employer as

your csq ur old work permit job offer letter employer compliance fees receipt and and the job offer number after ur employer fill the details and paid the fees in employer fees
not really u dont need any financial documents u just need basic details such as business no number of employee type of business
most of the companies are not registered but its very easy to registered to register and fill all the details will only take 1 hr maximum
you dont need us visa cause u just have to take a u turn no its not very hard but depend on officer some know what to do some are just there to fool around. check the time u go there cause the only do that on specific time.

Varun.nurav13

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Company header
With name adress contact fax
Job title with noc number of houra
Duties
Subject to federal and provincial tax
Company benifits
Start date

minesweeper

Dec 17, 2015
Quartier moza
Category........
Visa Office......
Bolingo
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Can someone be kind enough to send me or paste his/her copy of PPR email? Of course do remove all the sensitive info. I just want to do an analysis with the format to check if it is conventional or different per visa office.. thanks

helldriver011

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Hey I just got my CSIS update saying its in progress but in GCMS note received in march says everything else are completed except security screening which have started in november 2017. THen I have contacted the CIC and they replied me that, since my file need additional assessments hence it will be taking longer than the processing time. Any thoughts? Running out of patients !!!

limi

Apr 19, 2016
I applied from saudy...i am an indian and moved to india...i want to update docs of my newborn..so my agent is advised to inform country changing...
Is ot affect my papers and processing time...am in 12 th month of my federal part without medical request
From what country and the new country? If you will update them its complicated! Unless if you update them that you are already in Canada

nizmy

Apr 3, 2018
Hi Friends,

I have completed Bcom but whole experience into IT working as Network Engineer for 10 years. Will this different field be a problem? Will Quebec consider my education with my experience? Some people say it cant but some says it does not to be a problem. I am fully confused. Kindly suggest.

Regards,
Nizmy

nizmy

Apr 3, 2018
Hi Friends,

I have completed Bcom but whole experience into IT working as Network Engineer for 10 years. Will this different field be a problem? Will Quebec consider my education with my experience? Some people say it cant but some says it does not to be a problem. I am fully confused. Kindly suggest.

Regards,
Nizmy

SBP8385

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
CSQ : 22.08.2016
Federal : 18.10.2016
UCI : 04.02.2017
RPRF & Proceesing Start : 23.02.2017
Medical : 04.08.2017
Waiting PPR ?
18 Month is running ? File is state froward but waiit.....wait...
Smita Shah
New Dilehi VO very slow for QSW Applicant
Please advice ...............for PPR

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Hello Guys,
Need your help here. I am currently an international student here in Canada. I just arrived last August 25, 2017. My CSQ arrived March and just sent my CSQ to Federal this day, April 4. My question is- Can I stay in Canada under student visa while processing my PR even if I do not enroll in my college? I am contemplating of quitting school to cut expenses now that I am just waiting for my PR. Am I legally allowed to stay in Canada under student visa even if Im not enrolled? Thanks in advance!

Dorina D

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2016
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront,submitted on 23-03-2017
CSQ : 22.08.2016
Federal : 18.10.2016
UCI : 04.02.2017
RPRF & Proceesing Start : 23.02.2017
Medical : 04.08.2017
Waiting PPR ?
18 Month is running ? File is state froward but waiit.....wait...
Smita Shah
New Dilehi VO very slow for QSW Applicant
Please advice ...............for PPR
Same here almost 17 months still waiting. Rome visa office is too slow

Hanzmolar

Feb 5, 2016
Dear all,
Is there any way to know if the security screening has been completed or still in process since the information about it has been hidden in the GCMS notes recently?