+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

chill_chill

Mar 7, 2018
Hi,

I applied for PR under Quebec Skilled Worker on December 15, 2016. Last month I received an email from CIC stating the following:

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø Schedule A: Please provide a separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Questions 9, 10 and 11 must be completed. Put"N/A" if you are not concerned.
Ø This must be received at this office by:2018/03/04."

While refilling this form I realized that I had earlier made 2 mistakes in the original form. First, I left some columns empty that did not apply to me. Second, I mentioned 'no' in the question related to visa refusal, I mistakenly took the question for Canada visas only. My tourist visa for US had been refused once in 2014.

I corrected these 2 mistakes and resent the form but haven't heard back from CIC yet. I'm little worried since it's been more than 15 months since I made the application. Anyone with the similar experience?

Note- I cleared medical and submitted RCMP record already.

are you Ip2? did you call CIC to check the status of your eligibility, criminality, and security?

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
Hi,

I applied for PR under Quebec Skilled Worker on December 15, 2016. Last month I received an email from CIC stating the following:

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø Schedule A: Please provide a separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Questions 9, 10 and 11 must be completed. Put"N/A" if you are not concerned.
Ø This must be received at this office by:2018/03/04."

While refilling this form I realized that I had earlier made 2 mistakes in the original form. First, I left some columns empty that did not apply to me. Second, I mentioned 'no' in the question related to visa refusal, I mistakenly took the question for Canada visas only. My tourist visa for US had been refused once in 2014.

I corrected these 2 mistakes and resent the form but haven't heard back from CIC yet. I'm little worried since it's been more than 15 months since I made the application. Anyone with the similar experience?

Note- I cleared medical and submitted RCMP record already.
Usually, they will contact you if the submitted form has a problem.If everything is fine, they will not say anything back. You can check the GCkey staus under "Review of additional documents".

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Hello,
I just received my CSQ two days ago. I am about to lodge for the federal, My question is how long is the processing time? I am currently in Edmonton, Alberta as an international student. Are there any chances of refusal of PR in the federal stage? Thanks! Hoping to hear from you soon!

FishBurger

Star Member
Feb 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
People I also got PPR today. My time line is in my signatures. 2 Questions
1) I did my medical in May 2017, there was some problem with the medicals of my spouse only, so it was redone in June and finally in August 2017, before we passed the medical. I have heard that visa is valid until the expiry of medical. SO it will be May 2018 or August 2018 ?
2) Can I land in Toronto at my brother's house and stay for a week or so , before heading to Montreal or do I have to Land in Quebec only ?

Please advise.

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
Hi all,

My PR Application got returned today. They want me to sign the general form in ink and not digitally !

However, I'd like to know if I have to pay again or I just need to mail back my application with the new general form well signed and the old receipt.
Note that the old receipt has a SYDNEY crossed stamp on it, does it mean that it is refused and I will receive a refund or what ?

Thank you

patel_sanket_1

Jul 29, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-08-2013
Doc's Request.
05-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
IELTS Request
Done Already
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
12-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
HMMM
VISA ISSUED...
God Help
LANDED..........
When God decided
1) I did my medical in May 2017, there was some problem with the medicals of my spouse only, so it was redone in June and finally in August 2017, before we passed the medical. I have heard that visa is valid until the expiry of medical. SO it will be May 2018 or August 2018 ?
2) Can I land in Toronto at my brother's house and stay for a week or so , before heading to Montreal or do I have to Land in Quebec only ?

Please advise.
Hello,
you both must land before expiry of your medical.and before visa expire..
please be careful .....

Quebec has sponsored you and chose you to develop Provence hence you must land in Provence.

Thanks..

patel_sanket_1

Jul 29, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-08-2013
Doc's Request.
05-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
IELTS Request
Done Already
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
12-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
HMMM
VISA ISSUED...
God Help
LANDED..........
When God decided
Hi all,

My PR Application got returned today. They want me to sign the general form in ink and not digitally !

However, I'd like to know if I have to pay again or I just need to mail back my application with the new general form well signed and the old receipt.
Note that the old receipt has a SYDNEY crossed stamp on it, does it mean that it is refused and I will receive a refund or what ?

Thank you
please clarify crossed stamp ??

i never heard about that.

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
please clarify crossed stamp ??

i never heard about that.

It's like a stamp but there is a big X "Cross" on it.

I have read somewhere that if the application is refused, then I should receive a refund but if it was returned due to missing document or signature, I can still use the same receipt and there would be no refund since they assume that you will send them back the documents again.

Ogbeniyemi

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017

Please advise.
Please land in Quebec first and complete the landing formalities, then you can fly to Toronto

Ogbeniyemi

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Hi all,

Thank you
Append your signature in ink and send it the form back to them with the old receipt. I don't think it is a refusal. The digital mistake was just a mistake on your part.