+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Mus55

Oct 12, 2017
In my eCas account it is updated as Decision Made, I have submitted the application on 27th October 2016. Thanks all for your help. What is the next step can someone please update me.
Congratulitions.
In Few days they will send you PPR

Winners95

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Hi Guys , its been a while i didnt write here , i was in vacations.

So last week a received PPR ( my application received 28 november 2016) , so it took more than 14 months

my questions are :

1- For the 2 photos , is it ok if i take them in Jean Coutu ? or where should i take them
2- for the Annexe A , it is not in the attachement , it is in the email itself , should i print all the email to fill the Annaxe A ? and send all the email
3- how long does it take those days to receive the passport back ?

thank you

Dorina D

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2016
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront,submitted on 23-03-2017
Got my DM after 15 months! Finally it is done! Hope you guys good luck
Congratulations to all who recived DM on latest days.

Please if you can add the information on the spreadsheet.
thank you,

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW

So last week a received PPR ( my application received 28 november 2016) , so it took more than 14 months

my questions are :

1- For the 2 photos , is it ok if i take them in Jean Coutu ? or where should i take them
2- for the Annexe A , it is not in the attachement , it is in the email itself , should i print all the email to fill the Annaxe A ? and send all the email

thank you

1) any place is fine, as long as the photo fulfils the requirements specified
2) you can try to copy the Annexe to another program and print from there, or select the Annexe with your mouse and print "selection only". If you have a barcode in your Annexe, try to make it print as well. I had problems with it, but the print selection only worked for Gmail
3) about 2 weeks for passport copies, about 4 weeks for passports. Although a couple of people here got them back in just a few days (I think Taemee had a fast processing).

Reactions: sunnymks

bikram5252

Dec 8, 2016
got CSQ on 27 sep 2017, applied for federal on 18 oct , received acknowledgment on 27oct,
How much time it will take to get AOR

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
In my eCas account it is updated as Decision Made, I have submitted the application on 27th October 2016. Thanks all for your help. What is the next step can someone please update me.
Congratulations dear bmukherj for the Decision Made, now anytime you can get the PPR email.

Wish you all the very best for the future.

Reactions: bmukherj

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012

my questions are :

thank you
Congrats a lot dear Winners95 and all the very best for the future dear

Winners95

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
1) any place is fine, as long as the photo fulfils the requirements specified
2) you can try to copy the Annexe to another program and print from there, or select the Annexe with your mouse and print "selection only". If you have a barcode in your Annexe, try to make it print as well. I had problems with it, but the print selection only worked for Gmail
3) about 2 weeks for passport copies, about 4 weeks for passports. Although a couple of people here got them back in just a few days (I think Taemee had a fast processing).
thanks bro

mriekje

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
Just transmitted my Dutch police certificate, which I ended up getting super fast despite the worrying email I got when I applied.
Theoretically that was the last piece of the puzzle so I guess now I’m officially waiting for DM! :eek:

Reactions: melito

bmukherj

Sep 13, 2016
Congratulations dear bmukherj for the Decision Made, now anytime you can get the PPR email.

Wish you all the very best for the future.
Thank you Sunnymks..members of this forum has helped a lot during the waiting time. Can you update me Sunnymks what documents I need to prepare once I get the PPR?