+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

andy000

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015 :Quebec . 18-11-2016 : Federal
Doc's Request.
26-05-2016 : Birth Certificate (Quebec). RPRF paid Upfront. Australian PCC sent with application.(Federal)
Nomination.....
10-06-2016 : CSQ.
AOR Received.
07-12-2015 : Quebec . 17-02-2017 : Federal.
IELTS Request
Sent With Application.
File Transfer...
17-02-2017.
Med's Request
04-04-2017.
Med's Done....
13-04-2017. Passed : 20-04-2017
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
01-03-2018.
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2018.
LANDED..........
01-05-2018
Thanks for your support one last question if they need extra document ,they will inform me by email also ?
They can send a letter to your email with specifications and where to send it , usually to CPC Ottawa and a new message of Action required will be shown in MyCic, my advice send it through both, email PDF to CPC and attach through MyCiC as well .

Reactions: sunnymks

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
Hi Guys...

Good News... I got Medical Request this Morning.

Application Sent- 19th Jan 2017
AOR Received - 3rd Oct-2017
Medical Request- 14th Feb 2018.

Could you please advise which exam center will do good and fast process in Montreal.
Some additional tips before going for Medical exam would be appreciated.

Hey man congratulations. What is your Visa Office?
I am still waiting (January applicant). This is a ray of hope for me. As for which center to go for in Montreal, I am not sure, but you can look up the approved medical centers on their website and go for the one that gives you the nearest possible appointment date I suppose. Best of luck. :)

Mus55

Oct 12, 2017
So, here is another bit of info that might help someone.
I sent my passport for PR visa and they received it on Tuesday, 13th of Feb. and today I checked my status and it changed from the usual stuff to this:

Application status: A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
Review of eligibility: Your eligiblity has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your background check was completed.
Final decision: Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

There were no new messages "below" for the details.. :)
Thank you Taemee, for sharing your informations, we have one week difference between my status and yours.
I recieved PPR thursday, 15th of Feb, I sent my passport this morning. did you get back your passport ? How much time it takes to get back the passport from Ottawa ? what's the next step when your passport is back? could i flagpoling close to where i live (Sherbrooke)?

Thanks for your help

Reactions: sunnymks

helldriver011

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Is there any INLAND applicant who applied in SEPT/OCT/NOV 2016 and still waiting for DM, PPR? My medical will expire in a month (MD:March 11, 2016). I don't know if they will extend or I have to redo the medical. Seems like they didn't have time to look at my file so far!!!

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Dear Friends who have already got the PR based on QSW

Please let me know when exactly IRCC issues medical request.. Is it after certain months of application they receive or after certain months of AOR.

Is that also varies based on inland and outland... Also, before issuing the Medical, can we assume that all other processes part of Federal PR has been completed.....

Thanks

Chemi

Apr 10, 2017
Issue here :
Got PPR letter but with submission to previous country VO. Already changed home address to India on Ecas before PPR and DM came.
How long it will take to get new PPR letter from NDVO,India.
Need your expert advice.

tatiana1994

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Hello I am worried
I sent my passport on February 14
Post canada said They received it on February 15th at 7AM 10
I am worried that my passport might be lost as I called cic on friday and the agent told me that she doesn't see any passport in the system.
Is it happened to somebody that post Canada lost his pasport
I am worried because my application didn't change to approved
Please HELP it is my passport

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Is there any INLAND applicant who applied in SEPT/OCT/NOV 2016 and still waiting for DM, PPR? My medical will expire in a month (MD:March 11, 2016). I don't know if they will extend or I have to redo the medical. Seems like they didn't have time to look at my file so far!!!
I think they can extend the validity of the medical exam for the Inland applicants. So you please don't worry. Hopefully soon you will get the DM and PPR.
One question
Why you don't contact your MP Office?