+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Ramboo

Jun 15, 2016
Hi Folks,

I need one clarification. I got my CSQ's (for myself, Spouse and 1 kid) on May 2016 and filed my PR (for all) on Nov 2016. Received my Application No., UCI's on Feb 2017. I was asked to complete my Medical and pay RPRF on Apr 2017. Done on the same month.

** I am the Primary Applicant.

Its been 14 months since i filed my PR. I am asked to share PCC again for myself and my Spouse. My Spouse is likely to join a Govt of India job in a short while. I had informed CIC two days back (via email & IRCC Web Form) to exclude my Spouse and Kid as she cant proceed her PR due to Govt Rules. I am not going to submit her PCC in this regard & Also informed CIC (as i am a primary Applicant) to continue my PR Process as i am waiting to receive my new PCC in a week time. I will send my PCC once i receive it.

But i am yet to receive update from CIC for excluding my family from my PR process.

Any Suggestions / Ideas on this / How to proceed..

Last edited:

SephJhiev

Feb 15, 2018
Hi,

Just submitted last Dec 2017 still waiting for AOR!

Anybody here also submitted last Dec 2017 and already received AOR?

Thanks!

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Hi Folks,

I need one clarification. I got my CSQ's (for myself, Spouse and 1 kid) on May 2016 and filed my PR (for all) on Nov 2016. Received my Application No., UCI's on Feb 2017. I was asked to complete my Medical and pay RPRF on Apr 2017. Done on the same month.

** I am the Primary Applicant.

Its been 14 months since i filed my PR. I am asked to share PCC again for myself and my Spouse. My Spouse is likely to join a Govt of India job in a short while. I had informed CIC two days back (via email & IRCC Web Form) to exclude my Spouse and Kid as she cant proceed her PR due to Govt Rules. I am not going to submit her PCC in this regard & Also informed CIC (as i am a primary Applicant) to continue my PR Process as i am waiting to receive my new PCC in a week time. I will send my PCC once i receive it.

But i am yet to receive update from CIC for excluding my family from my PR process.

Any Suggestions / Ideas on this / How to proceed..
Hello. PCC and Medical are required for non accompanied family members too.
Your wife will have to do both even if she is excluded from the application

All the best

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen

HVAC_Controls

Feb 26, 2017
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-12-2016 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
19-04-2017
Med's Request
09-02-2018
Med's Done....
11-02-2018
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
50-03-2018
LANDED..........
13-08-2018
I've submitted medical report and PCC.

If they are confirming recieving files ?

What is next steps from their side ?

When they confirm receiving medical

When they start Background check ?

Ramboo

Jun 15, 2016
Hello. PCC and Medical are required for non accompanied family members too.
Your wife will have to do both even if she is excluded from the application

All the best
Hi.. Thanks. :) Will it make any issue of my in progress PR Application as i asked CIC to exclude my family ?? or Will they (CIC) agree to exclude my family and proceed my PR process for myself alone..?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Hi.. Thanks. :) Will it make any issue of my in progress PR Application as i asked CIC to exclude my family ?? or Will they (CIC) agree to exclude my family and proceed my PR process for myself alone..?
It's unusual for someone to exclude family members at Federal Stage. I am pretty sure CIC won't do it over email or webform. You will need to submit updated forms to exclude your family members.

Reactions: sunnymks

Ramboo

Jun 15, 2016
It's unusual for someone to exclude family members at Federal Stage. I am pretty sure CIC won't do it over email or webform. You will need to submit updated forms to exclude your family members.
Hi,
Ok. What might happen once i re-submitted the forms (excluding my family). Meaning, What the Visa Offer will decide... Anything will go wrong..?

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Reactions: raman8310

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
I've submitted medical report and PCC.

If they are confirming recieving files ?

What is next steps from their side ?

When they confirm receiving medical

When they start Background check ?
The Receipt of the Medical Exam will be updated on the Ecas as "Medical Results have been Received" and after the necessary verification once your Medicals will be passed, the same will be updated in your GCKEY account/Skype Call as "You Passed The Medical Exam".

Hope this helps.
Good Luck Dear.

Reactions: HVAC_Controls

tatiana1994

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Hello
I sent my passport February 13th , But I am worried. Please can someone tell me how long it takes after sending passport to receive decision approuved on you CIC account ? and also , How long before receiving my passport back .?
Is there any forum or thread on this site talking about the time between ready for visa / passport sent and decision approuved an receving Confirmation of permanant residency? Is there any google sheet?
Thank you very much