+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Reactions: sunnymks

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
Good day honourables, Please my name Solomon from Ghana, I am interested in the Quebec skilled workers entry program, please any assistant.. since I'm new here
You should start by doing the research on Immigration Quebec website, and CIC website. It is unfair to ask other applicants to start explaining the whole system - it is easier to help if you have some specific questions and concerns. I suggest to start with the eligibility test on Immigration Quebec website.

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
My query?

I added my child in my on going federal application . I sent all the required document to visa office ..
My question am I also required to pay fees for adding my child in my application though my child is non accompanying family member .

Please help
Dear Raman

As per my opinion it isn't required to pay the fee of any non accompanying member.
However I request @APPNOV2014NY @poisonapple @Betula @MTL2MTL to kindly guide in this case.

Thanks in Advance
I am under the impression that you do not pay fees for the non-accompanying family members UNTIL you decide to sponsor them to come. It will be a separate sponsorship application then. I am not 100% sure, but this is my understanding.

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
Reactions: devmtl

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
I am under the impression that you do not pay fees for the non-accompanying family members UNTIL you decide to sponsor them to come. It will be a separate sponsorship application then. I am not 100% sure, but this is my understanding.
Thank you very much for the reply
I am also under same impression that I am not required to pay the fees and I may have got the generic reply from visa office.
So I have again sent the documents in the soft copy this time ..Without application fees for dependent.
Let's see what reply I get now
Thanks again to all and to @sunnymks for the kind help n suggestions

Reactions: sunnymks

taemee

Star Member
Aug 27, 2010
Hi guys. too lazy to go through the forums and threads. so question for those who have trodden this beaten path already.. namely @APPNOV2014NY @Betula @poisonapple et al.
what do I need to prepare, in order to save time, for CIC, in response to PPR. I am hoping to get PPR soon but don't wanna waste time after that. I want to be ready beforehand. thanks in advance.. and anybody wants some timbits?

Last edited:

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
Hi guys. too lazy to go through the forums and threads. so question for those who have trodden on this beaten path already.. namely @APPNOV2014NY @Betula @poisonapple et al.
what do I need to prepare, in order to save time, for CIC in response to PPR. I am hoping to get PPR soon but don't wanna waste time after that. I want to be ready beforehand. thanks in advance.. and anybody wants some timbits?
In addition to passport and Annexe A (is a part of the PPR e-mail), you need to send
-two photos of yourself (the large kind https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445eb-e.pdf).
-Canada Post Xpresspost envelope for return mail.

That's about it, those are the two things you can prepare beforehand. I sent my passport+photos+Annexe A + Xpresspost envelope in a normal envelope to Ottawa and it was fine. You can use Xpresspost as well, but since I live in Montreal, the normal envelope reached Ottawa in 1 day as well.

Edit. Do NOT fill in the address field in the Xpresspost return envelope. Leave it pristine, blank, untouched. They are very specific about this because they will print their own stickers :D