+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

mriekje

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
If I were you, I would contact them right away via a web form, asking for an extension. Attach a copy of the email maybe in PDF, and a proof that you have requested the Dutch Police certificate, and explain in your message clearly why you need the extension. You don't know how long they will take to process your request so better to ask early on. Also, if they approve your request (which I think they will), you can still submit before the date that they will give you. If they deny (which I think they won't), at least you will be aware of it and be able to try to find a solution like asking for urgent processing of your certificate, if possible.
So I just got this reply. I guess that mean I'm in the clear as long as I send it as soon as I receive it? Am I going to be contacted by the "responsible office"? Mmmmm :confused:

---
Good day [my name appeared here],

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We appreciate you taking the time to inform us that you are taking the necessary steps in order to obtain the document that is required for your application.

The information you provided was forwarded to the responsible office.

We invite you to provide the document as soon as possible in order to ensure the process of your application continues as smoothly as possible.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Glladvin, Agent 3814
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

melito

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
So I just got this reply. I guess that mean I'm in the clear as long as I send it as soon as I receive it? Am I going to be contacted by the "responsible office"? Mmmmm :confused:

---
Good day [my name appeared here],

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We appreciate you taking the time to inform us that you are taking the necessary steps in order to obtain the document that is required for your application.

The information you provided was forwarded to the responsible office.

We invite you to provide the document as soon as possible in order to ensure the process of your application continues as smoothly as possible.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Glladvin, Agent 3814
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
Hmm. Kind of cryptic. This looks like they are saying that you will receive another message from the responsible office sometime later on. How long did they take to send you this response? If they took like, say, 5 working days, if you don't receive any second message from them in the next few days, sometime around at least 5 working days from the document submission deadline you could request for a followup on what you asked. Or maybe you can just reply to this message and ask them if to expect a second message with a new submission deadline.

mriekje

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
Hmm. Kind of cryptic. This looks like they are saying that you will receive another message from the responsible office sometime later on. How long did they take to send you this response? If they took like, say, 5 working days, if you don't receive any second message from them in the next few days, sometime around at least 5 working days from the document submission deadline you could request for a followup on what you asked. Or maybe you can just reply to this message and ask them if to expect a second message with a new submission deadline.
Took them 8 days (6 working days), I sent my question on Jan 25th. I would reply to this message, but I'm not sure there's any point considering where it came from "
CE CSC Do Not Reply / Ne Pas Repondre CSC EC (IRCC) <IRCC.CECSCDoNotReply-NePasRepondreCSCEC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> "....

Racing

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
In land
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
11-03-2017
Med's Done....
13-03-2017 (Medial passed on 30-03-17)
Passport Req..
DM on 22-Dec-17. PPR received on 03-Jan-18
VISA ISSUED...
Received CoPR & Visa by end of Jan-2018
LANDED..........
Landed end of Jan-2018, Received PR card around mid of March-2018
Finally i was able to link my PR card application to my online account. As soon as i linked, it returned one application number, but that application number was not shared to me by the officer in the border, just FYI.

In "city of birth" Try searching with <cityName><comma><provinceName> or <cityName><comma><space><provinceName> or <cityName><Space><provinceName>

If there is any space in between city or province name, ensure to mention that too.

phoenix111

Nov 7, 2017
For those who sent in their passport, how much time did you wait from the time it said your application was approved until your tracker was activated? MyCIC says "approved" and it shows the Visa status but my ECAS is still DM. Should I assume they had started sending back the passport? Thank you!

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
For those who sent in their passport, how much time did you wait from the time it said your application was approved until your tracker was activated? MyCIC says "approved" and it shows the Visa status but my ECAS is still DM. Should I assume they had started sending back the passport? Thank you!
I found my "Approved" in the morning, and the return tracker started the same day late afternoon like 6 p.m.

Reactions: poisonapple

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Can any one please confirm following
1) Documents required for landing (flagpole)at border - CSQ, Passport , CoPR and bank statement-anything else am I missing ..?
2)Co-ordinates (address) which I should put in GPS for lacolle border ?

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
Can any one please confirm following
1) Documents required for landing (flagpole)at border - CSQ, Passport , CoPR and bank statement-anything else am I missing ..?
2)Co-ordinates (address) which I should put in GPS for lacolle border ?
1) that's it, they did not require anything else from me. The bank statement was the only one I learned from here, because it was not mentioned in the instructions that came with CoPR...
2) I hope someone else has this for you :D Otherwise I will just say head down south on highway 15 and they will stop you for sure at the US border control :) Cannot get too far :D

Jassirakhra

Jan 30, 2018
If medical expired then again I have to wait for new medical request??and according to Quebec Immigration, it will take 14 months to complete the whole process upto visa and my application received after CSQ was on March 2017 so now in coming May 2018, 14months will complete, where my file will go? I didn't got the valuable information.Really upset
Please anybody answer my question.m waiting here

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
Please anybody answer my question.m waiting here
You need to wait, it will happen in due course. Sometimes they calculate from the day application is received and sometimes from the day AOR is issued. If medicals expire they can extend the duration but some offices will ask for a remedical. It’s up to your Visa Officer. There are people waiting here whose files are pending up to 16 to 18 months and more. If you want you can order GCMS note to see how far your file has progressed.