+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Nokib

Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Other
We r in the end of the 3rd week of month January, But VO (specially Ottawa) is still sleeping.... any new DM today?

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
So finally got PPR mail today morning ... a little story behind delay -PPR was generated on 4th Jan itself (when I got DM) ,there were multiple email address of my representatives (Work Permits etc) as well as id was misspelled and hence i never got PPR mail on 4th .. was waiting for a week thought may be it is delay or something . although it was against trend as DM and PPR are coming on same day for almost every one then i went through my GCMS and found out the issue ..and then spoke to an agent who confirmed that mail was indeed generated on 4th ...although i received pre-arrival service mail on correct id .. it seems there are multiple systems and system which generates PPR has my misspelled email id..
i visited MP office ..i must they were SO helpful they just realized issue made a call to CIC (MP office even call me back and told me it should be resolved soon- must say haven't expected such swift and courteous response )and very next day i got PPR mail... wooff so relieved now ...

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
Hey guys!! I got CoPR email last night and today my ecas showed DM!! But what is the PPR and at what stage does it come?
The actual CoPR is a paper document that you get when you've sent your passport (copy) and CIC has processed it. PPR is an email that tells you how to send the passport and how to get it back. It usually comes right after DM, but we've seen some delays too (up to couple of weeks from DM, but mine came the same day as DM).

phoenix111

Nov 7, 2017
The actual CoPR is a paper document that you get when you've sent your passport (copy) and CIC has processed it. PPR is an email that tells you how to send the passport and how to get it back. It usually comes right after DM, but we've seen some delays too (up to couple of weeks from DM, but mine came the same day as DM).
Makes sense! In that case, the email I got was PPR definitely. Did you have any trouble printing Annex A? Thank you!

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
Yo @telegram my passport return tracker was activated yesterday evening, so they sent the passport copy back on the same day as the application was approved on MyCIC. My papers are already somewhere in Montreal so I'm expecting to receive them at latest tomorrow.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
So finally got PPR mail today morning ... a little story behind delay -PPR was generated on 4th Jan itself (when I got DM) ,there were multiple email address of my representatives (Work Permits etc) as well as id was misspelled and hence i never got PPR mail on 4th .. was waiting for a week thought may be it is delay or something . although it was against trend as DM and PPR are coming on same day for almost every one then i went through my GCMS and found out the issue ..and then spoke to an agent who confirmed that mail was indeed generated on 4th ...although i received pre-arrival service mail on correct id .. it seems there are multiple systems and system which generates PPR has my misspelled email id..
i visited MP office ..i must they were SO helpful they just realized issue made a call to CIC (MP office even call me back and told me it should be resolved soon- must say haven't expected such swift and courteous response )and very next day i got PPR mail... wooff so relieved now ...
Lot of Congratulations Dear...

mikq

Jan 15, 2018
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Sydney
App. Filed.......
24-11-2016
AOR Received.
22-02-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Dear all,

Our background check changed today from 'your application is in progress' to 'we are processing your background check'. Is it a good sign? It's been more than 4months since MR and almost 2months since our interview. Kindly enlighten us please. Many thanks!
Hi Guys,
I am a PEQ applicant and for me Background Check always stated:

"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

I am not sure if the right scenario is to go from "N/A" to the message above then back to "N/A" but my BC has always been like that.
Could someone please explain to me what the general scenarios are ? :(

Also my medicals went from "You passed" to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."
since 2 months and hasn't changed at all.

Bit confusing, should I request some GCMS notes?:eek:

helldriver011

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Guys I have a question. Lets say My current address is "A". Now i just moved to my new address "B" this week. But in my CIC account my mailing address is "A". so if I get PPR and while sending my passport, if it OK if I print out my current mailing address "B" or I must put "A" since it is in my CIC mailing address? Thank you in advance

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
Makes sense! In that case, the email I got was PPR definitely. Did you have any trouble printing Annex A? Thank you!
I did have and somebody else had too so I'm sure they are used to seeing all sorts of Annex A's... I printed it directly from my Gmail account by selecting the Annex only and printing the selected area. I don't know how other e-mail programs show it but it definitely wasn't good by default... So strange that it is not an attachment but part of the e-mail! Just make sure that the barcode is visible in the final print and you should be fine.

Reactions: phoenix111

phoenix111

Nov 7, 2017
I did have and somebody else had too so I'm sure they are used to seeing all sorts of Annex A's... I printed it directly from my Gmail account by selecting the Annex only and printing the selected area. I don't know how other e-mail programs show it but it definitely wasn't good by default... So strange that it is not an attachment but part of the e-mail! Just make sure that the barcode is visible in the final print and you should be fine.
I copied it to OneNote and printed it from there. It's such a weird thing, though... Anyway, thanks immensely for all your help! How long did it take for you to get your passport back?

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
What's issue with printing annex A ? i just copy pasted on word doc ... any specific issue you are facing ?

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
I copied it to OneNote and printed it from there. It's such a weird thing, though... Anyway, thanks immensely for all your help! How long did it take for you to get your passport back?
It seems it is about 2 weeks for me with the passport copy processing, but I do not know if it is different timelines for passports and passport copies. Mine was a passport copy because I am from a visa-exempt country.

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
sorry which Barcode you are referring to ?