+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
FYI,
Once you receive PPR email, while copying the annex A details from the email body, ensure that bar code was also copied while printing the page.
I noticed it was not copied, and i found out at the last minute for my case.
Yeah, actually it was a bit of a task to get it printed nicely... I don't know why they didn't just include it as an attachment.

MTL2MTL

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FYI,
Once you receive PPR email, while copying the annex A details from the email body, ensure that bar code was also copied while printing the page.
True.

Ensure also that you view the entire form (and email).

On gmail i had to click on ´view entire message ´ , at first i didn’t notice that.

Reactions: poisonapple

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
FYI,
I received PPR email on my gmail account and I simply printed out that email. I did not try to copy text and then print out.

Nokib

Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Other
its 14 months again...
But still some OCT 2016 applicants are waiting and they are in their 15 months and NOV 2016 applicants are in their 14 months and most of them are still waiting, but still no news...

I sent a email to IRCC vai webform last week and they replied me back that, Your file is still in normal processing time and everything seems in okay with your file.

It's a shell game, As in an individual prospect, average processing time that does not mean anything, if your file is done that u r done. It's just an average processing time.

Nokib

Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Other
One of my friend sponsor his wife under family class and they get it in 5 months..... And us the CSQ holder, it's a never ending journey.

leathercraft

Jan 3, 2018
But still some OCT 2016 applicants are waiting and they are in their 15 months and NOV 2016 applicants are in their 14 months and most of them are still waiting, but still no news...

I sent a email to IRCC vai webform last week and they replied me back that, Your file is still in normal processing time and everything seems in okay with your file.

It's a shell game, As in an individual prospect, average processing time that does not mean anything, if your file is done that u r done. It's just an average processing time.
Yep. I got the same answer, word to word. Our medicine ends on February, 20. Our case is being reviewed by Warsaw. Don't know, if it depends.

bmukherj

Sep 13, 2016
Guys, one quick question...as my work permit expired and I returned back to my home country (India) , is that be a reason for the delay (applied on October)..My visa office is still in Ottawa..