+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Bestocoto

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
Iam on 13 months + 1 week and backgrund didnt start yet .
Please let me know if anything happen in your back ground check in CIC account and me too if that happen

DesertBoi27

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2016
Nomination.....
04-10-2016
AOR Received.
12-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
For those who landed in Lacolle border via car, did you have to go through US border officer to get refusal or you can turn back to Canada gates before reaching the US gates?

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
For those who landed in Lacolle border via car, did you have to go through US border officer to get refusal or you can turn back to Canada gates before reaching the US gates?
I went for work permit and yes, you enter through USA gates with a paper from the officer (administrative refusal) and they will show you the U-turn back to the lanes leading to the Canada gates if you are with a car. The same if you walk but you probably don't have to walk with the cars.

DesertBoi27

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2016
Nomination.....
04-10-2016
AOR Received.
12-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
I went for work permit and yes, you enter through USA gates with a paper from the officer (administrative refusal) and they will show you the U-turn back to the lanes leading to the Canada gates if you are with a car. The same if you walk but you probably don't have to walk with the cars.
Thanks for the reply, but I have a US visa, will I still be refused? Do I need that refusal letter? Will it affect my future visa applications in the US?

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
Thanks for the reply, but I have a US visa, will I still be refused? Do I need that refusal letter? Will it affect my future visa applications in the US?
I don't think it matters, because flagpoling basically means that "you changed your mind while in the line".
This is from a couple of years ago, but looks like the procedure is the same with or without US visa: Use US Visitor Visa OR Administrative Refusal for Landing?

Reactions: poisonapple

AliChraim

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
Med's Request
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
04-04-2017
Hi,

I did flagpoling when getting my work permit while having a US visa, yes you need the refusal letter, and no it doesn't affect any future trips to the US, I went to the US by plane after my flagpoling and had no problems whatsoever so no worries :)

devmtl

Aug 25, 2017
Just received response from my web form inquiry.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hello Experts,
I am new for CSQ Application and Planning to apply in 2018 if the open CSQ under skill worker again.
I found info that it is very less chances to get success to submit application because multiple people already waiting before even we login.
Please suggest
If we create two profile and ask two people two submit this application and by chance both is success then whether government reject both application if it is duplicate or we have chance to withdraw one of the application.

Please advice good stratiges about the application of the CSQ and trusted visa consultant name.

Thanks

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
Hey guys. This is starting to look hopeless for people whose applications are behind schedule (including mine). I am genuinely considering giving it another month or so and if still nothing, then I might withdraw this application and go for EE (since I am eligible for it now). Which would also mean saying good bye to Quebec. What do you guys think ?