+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

go.quebec

Mar 19, 2017
I think it was in the last year when MIDI has recalled many CSQ Holders for the interview who applied under PEQ. Because under regular QSW you can apply for the CSQ(if you achieve the pass mark points) even if you have no knowledge of The French Language (as mentioned on the MIDI website).

However I would request to other forum members to kindly share your opinions/experience.
Thanks

MarWil

Jan 3, 2018
Good afternoon guys... Wishing of you a happy New Year...
Just joined...
I received my csq in March 2016, submitted an application to AVO in May 2016, did and submitted Medicals on 14 August. Since I only received "medical passed"... It is been almost 5 months that I waiting for background check and PPR... can anyone advise as what should be done... Is anyone in same situation??? Tkx...

MTL2MTL

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I applied for CSQ in Dec 2016 from Montreal, Canada. I moved back to India in Jan 2017 after staying for 22 months in Montreal. Received CSQ for me, my spouse and two kids aged 10 and 4 years. Paid fees of 1400 CAD and sent the PR application to Nova Scotia.
Now I would like to know further steps. I will apply for PCC here in India. Should i apply for all four of us? Is PCC required to be applied for in Montreal as I stayed there for 22 months? if yes, any idea on process.
Police certificates are required for all countries where you stayed for more than 6 months except for canada. Unless cic asks for it later.

So you’ll need to apply for indian pcc but not canadian pcc.

Last edited:

MarWil

Jan 3, 2018
Police certificates ate required for all countries wherr you stayed for more than 6 months except for canada. Unless cic asks for it later.

So you’ll need to apply for indian pcc but not canadian pcc.
Please I have submitted all those info along with my medicals on the 14 August 2017... I live in Ghana anyway... My visa office is the Accra visa office...

MTL2MTL

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please I have submitted all those info along with my medicals on the 14 August 2017... I live in Ghana anyway... My visa office is the Accra visa office...
Its not a problem if you have done so. Just that canadian pcc isn’t required unless specified later. So one can save some money that’s all.