+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

app202528

Dec 18, 2017
Dear app202528

Kindly note that the paper applications are getting more time as compared to the online ones. However I would also like to tell you that I have applied in May'2012 and got CSQ in May'2016 so it was near about 4 years for me. As you have already crossed 44 months mark and you have also been asked to submit the docs(indent to reject) and they are saying that the preliminary review of your application has already been started. So I think you are very close to the finishing line dear .

I wish you all the very best for the future.
Thanks Dear sunnymks for your prompt reply.

I want to know whether immigration authority make any inquiry to the office premises where we work by calling or visiting the place?

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Thanks Dear sunnymks for your prompt reply.

I want to know whether immigration authority make any inquiry to the office premises where we work by calling or visiting the place?
Yes the authority can verify your experience anytime with your employer but I think they may do the same by calling the employer, because till date we haven't seen any case where they have visited the work place but kindly note if they found anything suspicious it can also be happened(personal visit).

Hope this helps.

app202528

Dec 18, 2017
Yes the authority can verify your experience anytime with your employer but I think they may do the same by calling the employer, because till date we haven't seen any case where they have visited the work place but kindly note if they found anything suspicious it can also be happened(personal visit).

Hope this helps.
Thans sunnymks for your help as always..

Reactions: sunnymks

Bibotaw

Apr 24, 2017
App. Filed.......
10-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-04-2017
Merry Christmas and happy new year everyone wish we all got MR and DM, etc

FishBurger

Star Member
Feb 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Something strange happened with me. I received a letter on 8th Dec 2017 (exactly after 13 months of my file reaching there), that if I am still interested in immigrating or not .If they (CIC)dont hear an answer from me, they will close my file. I was dumb founded. I asked my lawyer (cohen), as why did this happen, and they checked a few things and told me that "due to a system glitch", some document that was uploaded in May 2017 to CIC website was not successfull. So now they have uploaded it again, and also replied to CIC that I am still interested in immigrating. I am appalled by such "so called glitch" or "over look", by such a professional lawyer. Although they are blaming that they dont control CIC website and its their system error, I am not ready to buy it. I really hope that I get PPR soon.

go.quebec

Mar 19, 2017
Something strange happened with me. I received a letter on 8th Dec 2017 (exactly after 13 months of my file reaching there), that if I am still interested in immigrating or not .If they (CIC)dont hear an answer from me, they will close my file. I was dumb founded. I asked my lawyer (cohen), as why did this happen, and they checked a few things and told me that "due to a system glitch", some document that was uploaded in May 2017 to CIC website was not successfull. So now they have uploaded it again, and also replied to CIC that I am still interested in immigrating. I am appalled by such "so called glitch" or "over look", by such a professional lawyer. Although they are blaming that they dont control CIC website and its their system error, I am not ready to buy it. I really hope that I get PPR soon.
i think when you upload the docs on CIC, you should receive reply that they received the docs after short period (2-3 weks) of time.

Hanzmolar

Feb 5, 2016
Recently, I received my GCMS notes. Going through it, I found that 5 months ago, the visa office requested me to submit PCCs from India although I have never been to India in my life. The thing is that nobody told me about this before. I was shocked and since my application has been in process for 24 months, I thought maybe this was the reason of this unbearable delay and I sent my findings to the same lawyer as he is my representative. Guess what! my lawyer replied back telling me it maybe a typo!!!! This is how professional they are.

go.quebec

Mar 19, 2017
Recently, I received my GCMS notes. Going through it, I found that 5 months ago, the visa office requested me to submit PCCs from India although I have never been to India in my life. The thing is that nobody told me about this before. I was shocked and since my application has been in process for 24 months, I thought maybe this was the reason of this unbearable delay and I sent my findings to the same lawyer as he is my representative. Guess what! my lawyer replied back telling me it maybe a typo!!!! This is how professional they are.
How to make a GCMS notes? and at what stage we need to do that?

Chemi

Apr 10, 2017
Did u received / cleared medicals Before finding this glitch..

Mansev

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Visa Office......
nova scotia
hello friends,
applied in Aug 2012
Csq Jan 2017
Fedral Aug 2017
Aor Nov 2017
waiting for MR
I am applicant from India ,currently living in Melbourne .
i have question regarding visa office ,i am not sure where they gonna send my application New delhi or sydney Australia ?
anyone have idea ?

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
hello friends,
applied in Aug 2012
Csq Jan 2017
Fedral Aug 2017
Aor Nov 2017
waiting for MR
I am applicant from India ,currently living in Melbourne .
i have question regarding visa office ,i am not sure where they gonna send my application New delhi or sydney Australia ?
anyone have idea ?
Hello Mansev
I think you can't enquire about the visa office to which your application has been assigned until you get the MR, because Medical Request sent by the respective visa office.
So I would suggest you to kindly wait till the MR to get the details of your Visa office.
Hope this helps and wish you all the best for the future dear.

AliChraim

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
Med's Request
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
04-04-2017
Hi guys, do you have an idea how long after pre-arrival services message do we get DM?