+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

tanvirmustan

Dec 14, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS-Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-3-13
Doc's Request.
3-3-13
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
6-3-13
Med's Request
21-3-13
Med's Done....
23-3-13
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
15-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
24-4-13
For people who received DM's: is it like one second your eCas says "In process" and then when you check it again it says "Decision Made"? Does anything on your CIC change?
its showing UPDATED in My CIC GC KEY

MTL2MTL

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For people who received DM's: is it like one second your eCas says "In process" and then when you check it again it says "Decision Made"? Does anything on your CIC change?
Yesterday i saw updated in mycic. Without anything changing.
But when when i logged out and logged back to mycic « updated » disappeared.
And this morning « decision made » showed on ecas...mycic is still in process etc.
I don’t know if refreshing the page ecad refreshes the status or you have to log out and back on ecas.

MTL2MTL

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone went to border to get employer specific work permit?

I'm not from visa exempt country and my visa is expired.
I can’t tell you exactly about the process at the border...always done it online.

But..i can tell that since december 11, work permits at the border are processed only on certain days and times. So check before going.

longman

Jan 10, 2015
Hi All,

I plan to apply for Quebec Skilled Worker program and need to clarify two questions:

Question 1:

Could you please advise if I need to have all categories of French language at CLB 7 or above to score points for French language, or I can score by category? In my case, my French scores are following:

Speaking - CLB 5
Listening - CLB 7
Writing - CLB 6
Reading - CLB 7

Will I get any points for French? If yes, how many? Could you please explain. I could not understand from the info on your site if all my 4 scores should be CLB 7 or above so that my French is accepted or I can still get points for Listening and Reading, even though my Speaking and Writing are below CLB 7?

Question 2:

When I apply for Quebec Program, on the second stage, Federal Skilled Worker Application, can I use English as my primary language or by default French will be considered as my primary language because I apply as a part of Quebec nomination program?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Orkhan

michael_vu

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Inland
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
AOR Received.
25-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
15-04-2017
Hi All,

I plan to apply for Quebec Skilled Worker program and need to clarify two questions:

Question 1:

Could you please advise if I need to have all categories of French language at CLB 7 or above to score points for French language, or I can score by category? In my case, my French scores are following:

Speaking - CLB 5
Listening - CLB 7
Writing - CLB 6
Reading - CLB 7

Will I get any points for French? If yes, how many? Could you please explain. I could not understand from the info on your site if all my 4 scores should be CLB 7 or above so that my French is accepted or I can still get points for Listening and Reading, even though my Speaking and Writing are below CLB 7?

Question 2:

When I apply for Quebec Program, on the second stage, Federal Skilled Worker Application, can I use English as my primary language or by default French will be considered as my primary language because I apply as a part of Quebec nomination program?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Orkhan
To my knowledge, you can apply for QSW program even you do not know French language (of course you need to calculate your points), that is why the answer for your 2nd question is Yes. Others in this stream can absolutely share more info

minesweeper

Dec 17, 2015
Quartier moza
Category........
Visa Office......
Bolingo
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
@APPNOV2014NY and any other person who request GCMS notes after Medicals were received by CIC. What does it say in the medical section of your notes? it is just passed or there are more detailed notes like: PA does will not pose a risk if admitted; assigned to....; medicals valid till......; requested by.......' ; updated on...... etc and all those GCSM language jagons?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
@APPNOV2014NY and any other person who request GCMS notes after Medicals were received by CIC. What does it say in the medical section of your notes? it is just passed or there are more detailed notes like: PA does will not pose a risk if admitted; assigned to....; medicals valid till......; requested by.......' ; updated on...... etc and all those GCSM language jagons?
I did not request GCMS after medical.

hello1992

Nov 2, 2017
Hello,

Has anyone from a non-visa exempt country received their passport after PPR? If so, how long did it take? I submitted mine 3 weeks ago and have not received it yet.

Thank you and happy holidays.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Just checked: they only works with application that was sent to CPC Ottawa. I have applied in Nova Scotia as mine was under Quebec skilled worker .
  • We will only respond to enquiries regarding Permanent Resident Visa applications currently being processed at CPC-O.
Kindly note that initially all the applications sent to the CIO Sydney thereafter these are being distributed to different VOs. Can you please confirm the following things:-
1). Are you an Inland applicant?
2). If no what is your country of residence?
3). Have you received AOR/MR?

patel_sanket_1

Jul 29, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......