+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
Hi
You can check below link that is Iranian group who applied inland for PR. They are under process more than 13 months . So they are collecting signature to apply through parlement.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lf-22EBhpTpFDT3lvibzfv8QcEz5DDuNLV1laSlNMG0/edit#gid=0
@telegram and @hadiplusplus please fill in this form if you are inland and have not fill it before.
I have just entered the 13th month but many are waiting for more than 13 month and still nothing. This might help us.

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
Quebec skilled worker processing time changed to 14 months.
we should have seen that coming with all that lazy moving in CIC!! it was about the same time last year that processing time changed from 12 to 13 month. wondering if it was 1 month 12 years ago! ;)

anyway there are still lots of Iranian waiting beyond 14 month!

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
Waiting for Tsunami of curses to follow this news.

@poisonapple @Betula - Floor is all yours :p
What, I'm late! I just discovered this myself on CIC webpage :D
All I have to say is: now when are you guys going to start contacting CIC and complaining and enquiring? They say you should only do that when you are past the processing time indicated on their webpage, but as we can see, it can change any time. So much for the "oh they will try to meet the 13 months, they MUST!!". Because else what? Nothing!! :D

I've decided to stop waiting altogether. I anyways need to get a new work permit for January to be absolutely sure that I can work. So hopefully I will be covered until my CSQ expires, which will be next year October... and higher forces willing, I shall have my PR by then :p

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
What, I'm late! I just discovered this myself on CIC webpage :D
All I have to say is: now when are you guys going to start contacting CIC and complaining and enquiring? They say you should only do that when you are past the processing time indicated on their webpage, but as we can see, it can change any time. So much for the "oh they will try to meet the 13 months, they MUST!!". Because else what? Nothing!! :D

I've decided to stop waiting altogether. I anyways need to get a new work permit for January to be absolutely sure that I can work. So hopefully I will be covered until my CSQ expires, which will be next year October... and higher forces willing, I shall have my PR by then :p
Wrote a haiku for you:
QSW processing time changes we all go crazy what what what what what

Reactions: Betula

MTL2MTL

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I expected this. As far as i understand 13 months wasnt a deadline but an average processing time. So seeing that not long ago ( just this summer) many applications had dm after 11months.. add about one month for visa etc...so we’ll have about 13months average.
Now most applicants have 13mo wait before dm.. add one month for visa....

Problem is: soon december will come and holidays so honestly we should expect this number to be 15mo soon.

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
I expected this. As far as i understand 13 months wasnt a deadline but an average processing time. So seeing that not long ago ( just this summer) many applications had dm after 11months.. add about one month for visa etc...so we’ll have about 13months average.
Now most applicants have 13mo wait before dm.. add one month for visa....

Problem is: soon december will come and holidays so honestly we should expect this number to be 15mo soon.
Actually, we are under the impression that the processing time there reflects the amount of time it took for CIC to process 80% of applications within the past year/whatever period of time. But you're right, it can change at any time.
But also let's keep in mind that this number may be higher than it should because of the much longer delays for PEQ... and applicants from certain countries.