+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

taemee

Star Member
Aug 27, 2010
After dry spell (Sept & Oct) hope nov bring good news for all the people eagerly waiting for DM/PPR
:( you didnt even count MR.. that is where i am..

I feel a deep chill running through my spine...
Wait for my MR every day from 8 to nine...
every one's Medical is done except mine...
I dont see a light in the tunnel and no sign..
just an impromptu poem through which I could shine...

Reactions: michael_vu

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..

I admit my mistake of being selfish and forgot to wish all the best in coming days for folks who are eagerly waiting for AOR/MR/DM/PPR :)

Last edited:

minesweeper

Dec 17, 2015
Quartier moza
Category........
Visa Office......
Bolingo
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Just saw news "Canada to admit nearly 1 million immigrants over next 3 years" , i hope they clear backlog now they have targets set for next 3 years...
Dont get too excited. Its basically the same 300k immigrants they have been admitting yearly. May 30k more each year than the normal. Its a good improvment but they can do better.

michael_vu

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Inland
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
AOR Received.
25-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
15-04-2017

What is your problem ? Your French certificate checking?

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Dont get too excited. Its basically the same 300k immigrants they have been admitting yearly. May 30k more each year than the normal
Well i am not excited by numbers but more from optics perspective of it which might push cic folks to first clear backlogs

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
Breathe APPNOV2014NY Breathe . Do not listen to @Betula. He is crazy and stupid. You will get DM tomorrow. Think about 1600 calories but cheap poutine from Costco @ Pointe-Claire. You might get heart attack but health care is free in Canada. Keep breathing.
Bahahaha :D I hope the poutine is tasty too, not just cheap and caloric!! Maybe this will be a part of the consultation company concept - poutine meditation?

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

Naqvee

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, firstly congrats to those who have recently got their PPR/COPR and all the best to everyone else (you are going to get it very soon :) )

I have completed my landing process today, writing few lines just to share my experience along with the actual timeline. Just to begin, I would like to thank everyone on this thread, specially APPNOV2014NY for your suggestions/feedbacks and prompt responses.

Timeline

Stream: FSW-Q
PPR Date: October 6, 2017
Courier Passport Delivered Date: October 12, 2017
CPC Passport sent for Printing: October 17, 2017
Website says we were approved: October 26, 2017
CIC said passports are dispatched: October 26, 2017 (which was not true actually)
Return Tracker Activated Date: October 31, 2017
Passports Returned Date: November 1, 2017
Landing: November 1, 2017

Landing Experience

1. I went to 501, Highway 15
St-Bernard-de-Lacolle QC J0J 1V0 at around 1 pm.

2. I was the only one for PR landing :p

3. US side took around 2 minutes asking where i am going and handed over the document.

4. Documents at Canada side: COPR + Passport + Work Permit/Study permit (i had brought my CSQ but they didn't ask for it)

5. Overall it took less than 1 hour ( took longer since i had a long list of things to bring back to canada from my home).

so, finally PR :)

rokib2012

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 October 2016
AOR Received.
30 January 2017
Med's Request
22 February 2017
Med's Done....
24 February 2017
I have just checked my CIC account and seen a change about additional document.

Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Previously, it was something like we do not need any document.
They never asked any documents and I did not send any documents. Has any body got the same change?

telegram

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Dont get too excited. Its basically the same 300k immigrants they have been admitting yearly. May 30k more each year than the normal. Its a good improvment but they can do better.
does it mean 300k people get their PR only or just 300K getting study permit work permit ,PR all together?

michael_vu

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Inland
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
AOR Received.
25-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
15-04-2017
Hi everyone, firstly congrats to those who have recently got their PPR/COPR and all the best to everyone else (you are going to get it very soon :) )

I have completed my landing process today, writing few lines just to share my experience along with the actual timeline. Just to begin, I would like to thank everyone on this thread, specially APPNOV2014NY for your suggestions/feedbacks and prompt responses.

Timeline

CIC said passports are dispatched: October 26, 2017 (which was not true actually)

Landing Experience

3. US side took around 2 minutes asking where i am going and handed over the document.

4. Documents at Canada side: COPR + Passport + Work Permit/Study permit (i had brought my CSQ but they didn't ask for it)

5. Overall it took less than 1 hour ( took longer since i had a long list of things to bring back to canada from my home).

Congrats!

telegram

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017

Timeline

Landing Experience

Timeline

Landing Experience

Congratulation on your PR

Can you let me know if CIC asked you to send your CV and some additional information regarding your education etc before decision made status?

minesweeper

Dec 17, 2015
Quartier moza
Category........
Visa Office......
Bolingo
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
does it mean 300k people get their PR only or just 300K getting study permit work permit ,PR all together?
it means 300k people land and are admitted into Canada as permanent residents. Applies just to permanent residents. I dont think there are quotas for Temporal visitors

Reactions: telegram