+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Racing

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
In land
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
11-03-2017
Med's Done....
13-03-2017 (Medial passed on 30-03-17)
Passport Req..
DM on 22-Dec-17. PPR received on 03-Jan-18
VISA ISSUED...
Received CoPR & Visa by end of Jan-2018
LANDED..........
Landed end of Jan-2018, Received PR card around mid of March-2018
Guys, as you all know normally office workers in Canada would be taking summer vacation atleast 2 to 3 weeks between the peak summer Aug to Sep. So i believe that may have resulted in bandwidth shortage, so our application processing are getting delayed. Now, summer is over, hence they should be back to normal. We should expect bulk decision made's in upcoming weeks.
Congrats to everyone, my hunch was right. :)

kjg09

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Do you guys know how long to get PPR? Is there a way we could avoid going to the border for landing purposes and instead go to immigration office? My friend in Alberta went to immigration office for landing in their express entry PR application. I am just thinking if we have it here in Montreal.

highheel987

Star Member
Sep 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
06-10-2017
LANDED..........
04-11-2017
@Naqvee, @highheel987
Do you see any changes on ECAS or GCkey after PPR? I am thinking I have one as well, but lawyer's office is now closed, so nobody can check the emails there :(
Only DM in ecas and PPR email but nothing in GCkey

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
Hi All ,

I know there are number of threads for this query but i was not able to find the answers to my queries

My Scenario : -

I Received medical request for me and my wife who is non accompanying dependent on 18th of sept and my wife delivered a baby on 20th September

Query :-
I want to add my new born baby as non accompanying dependent in my ongoing federal application at NDVO

1. what are the documents ( baby as well as official forms ) required to add the new born dependent in my application ?
2. Am i required to pay the addin dependent fee of $150 fees also if my baby is nonaccompanying family member

Quebec immigration told me that they donot need any documents if the child is non accompanying .

Please help

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Hi All ,

I know there are number of threads for this query but i was not able to find the answers to my queries

My Scenario : -

I Received medical request for me and my wife who is non accompanying dependent on 18th of sept and my wife delivered a baby on 20th September

Query :-
I want to add my new born baby as non accompanying dependent in my ongoing federal application at NDVO

1. what are the documents ( baby as well as official forms ) required to add the new born dependent in my application ?
2. Am i required to pay the addin dependent fee of $150 fees also if my baby is nonaccompanying family member

Quebec immigration told me that they donot need any documents if the child is non accompanying .

Please help
Hello Raman,

I know you have asked these questions multiple times in this forum and no-one has provided satisfactory answers so far. Most probably no-one has gone through this scenario before. My best guess is that you will need to follow same procedure as you followed for your non-accompanying wife and would not need to pay $150.

Medicals would be required for your non-accompanying newborn ( congrats by the way).

While you are waiting for some knowledgeable forum member to reply back on above questions, please send an email to your visa office apprising them of this family change and ask them on the list of documents they want you to submit. Also try to talk to them over phone to get more information.

Please do share your findings.

Good luck.

Reactions: raman8310 and KTPU

Naqvee

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Naqvee, @highheel987
Do you see any changes on ECAS or GCkey after PPR? I am thinking I have one as well, but lawyer's office is now closed, so nobody can check the emails there :(
Same status on ECAS (Decision made) and on GCKey (In process). I believe they don't update GCKey. Check your eCAS. Goodluck

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY