+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Bonjour tout les monde,

How long police clearance certificate is valid? Appreciate your response in advance.
six months, once they receive it, no more time needed at least they ask for a new one or other countries you visited o lived more than 6 months

Mohsen77

Star Member
Oct 20, 2016
Iran
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
31/10/2016
Doc's Request.
24/4/2017
AOR Received.
16/02/2017
Med's Request
26/02/2017
Med's Done....
14/03/2017
Passport Req..
29/8/2017
Hi All,

My ECAS status has changed to "Decision Made"! But, the comment is a little bit weird! It reads as follows:

We sent you correspondence on April 24, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I have provided all the required information as requested in their letter dated April 24, 2017! Any idea? It is also interesting to note that I did not receive any email and my CIC does not show anything new. Only ECAS has changed to decision made!

Mohsen

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
Hi All,

My ECAS status has changed to "Decision Made"! But, the comment is a little bit weird! It reads as follows:

We sent you correspondence on April 24, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I have provided all the required information as requested in their letter dated April 24, 2017! Any idea? It is also interesting to note that I did not receive any email and my CIC does not show anything new. Only ECAS has changed to decision made!

Mohsen
if I have understand correctly you don't need to do anything but to wait for your PPR! since it says: "IF you have not provided..." and you have! so I take it as a great news!! happy for you!

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Hi All,

Mohsen
I would upload/send same documents again to be on safe side.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Bonjour tout les monde,

How long police clearance certificate is valid? Appreciate your response in advance.
Validity of PCC does not matter to CIC. This is what they are looking for:

If you need a police certificate from a country or territory and:
  • are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.
  • have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory.

Reactions: Macarad
N

Nala

Hi All,

Mohsen
Dear Mohsen,

Same thing with me here. The status changed to "Decision Made", but the last comment reported their communication last April. Exactly the same situation.

The Decision is made, that's the most important. The other comments were not updated (very common with eCAS), that's all, worry not.

I called CIC (to be sure) and they told me "Decision made, we're pleased to inform you that your application was approved".

If you're worried/confused about it, give them a call too.

Mohsen, congratulations! We will receive our PPR within 3-5 business days! :)

So happy for you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mohsen77

Star Member
Oct 20, 2016
Iran
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
31/10/2016
Doc's Request.
24/4/2017
AOR Received.
16/02/2017
Med's Request
26/02/2017
Med's Done....
14/03/2017
Passport Req..
29/8/2017
Dear Mohsen,

Same thing with me here. The status changed to "Decision Made", but the last comment reported their communication last April. Exactly the same situation.
The Decision is made, that's the most important. The other comments were not updated (very common with eCAS, that's all, worry.

What I did was: I called CIC and asked them about the decision. And they told me "Decision made, we're pleased to inform you that your application was approved".

So happy for you!
Dear Nala,

Many thanks for your comments and your kind words. I appreciate.

Mohsen

N

Nala

Dear Nala,

Many thanks for your comments and your kind words. I appreciate.

Mohsen
You did not receive an email requesting additional information. So, I wouldn't send any documents at this stage. It may cause confusion.

Give them a call if you want to be sure. I'm very confident you will confirm the amazing news!

Decision Made dear Mohsen! YAY! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

Macarad

Nov 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Doc's Request.
02-05-2017
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
03-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2017
LANDED..........
19-08-2017
Dear Mohsen,

The Decision is made, that's the most important. The other comments were not updated (very common with eCAS), that's all, worry not.

I called CIC (to be sure) and they told me "Decision made, we're pleased to inform you that your application was approved".

So happy for you!
I agree with Nala,

No need to upload any other documents. Mine also stated the last communication in may, and since they never confirmed receiving the requested documents it jumped straight from there to decision made. (MyCIC profile still says "your action i required" hahaha)

The important thing is that you have it! @Mohsen77 , PPR should be around the corner. Congratulations!

Macarad

Nov 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Doc's Request.
02-05-2017
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
03-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2017
LANDED..........
19-08-2017
Validity of PCC does not matter to CIC. This is what they are looking for:

If you need a police certificate from a country or territory and:
  • are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.
  • have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory.
Exactly. As long as it is still valid when they receive it, it should be fine... mine was only valid for 30 days.....imagine that!

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

jatt07

Aug 25, 2017
Hi Guys, I have the following timeline:
CSQ Recieved- August 30, 2016
Federal File No: Jan 30, 2017
AOR recieved on - Feb 27,2017
RORPF paid it on 1st March 2017.

Waiting for medical request. if anyone of the members have same profile please update. Any idea, when I can get the medical request from NDVO.

Mohsen77

Star Member
Oct 20, 2016
Iran
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
31/10/2016
Doc's Request.
24/4/2017
AOR Received.
16/02/2017
Med's Request
26/02/2017
Med's Done....
14/03/2017
Passport Req..
29/8/2017
I agree with Nala,

No need to upload any other documents. Mine also stated the last communication in may, and since they never confirmed receiving the requested documents it jumped straight from there to decision made. (MyCIC profile still says "your action i required" hahaha)

The important thing is that you have it! @Mohsen77 , PPR should be around the corner. Congratulations!
Dear Macarad,

Many thanks for your comments.

Mohsen

Mohsen77

Star Member
Oct 20, 2016
Iran
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
31/10/2016
Doc's Request.
24/4/2017
AOR Received.
16/02/2017
Med's Request
26/02/2017
Med's Done....
14/03/2017
Passport Req..
29/8/2017
D
You did not receive an email requesting additional information. So, I wouldn't send any documents at this stage. It may cause confusion.

Give them a call if you want to be sure. I'm very confident you will confirm the amazing news!

Decision Made dear Mohsen! YAY! :)
Dear Nala,

There exist no possibility in myCIC to upload any other documents. It also indicates that I have previously uploaded the required documents. Moreover, I have the confirmation from Paris VO receiving my documents. Therefore, I agree with you. I won't and I can't upload any document to CIC.

Mohsen