+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ImaneCanada

Jul 9, 2017
Dear Friends

I did my landing two weeks ago and I want to tell my landing process. It was the easiest process I ever experienced during all these time.
Thanks to a friend, we drove to the US border. The US border officer fulfilled a form ("no intention to go the US, just leaving and coming back to Canada" form :) )and we made a U-turn to Canada border. In the immigration office, there isn't anyone who is waiting for PR approval. So we are the only ones. An officer warmly welcomed us and asked our documents (COPR+Passport+Work permit) and asked how much money we have for living, just asked, he doesn't want to see the bank statement or anything. Also, he asked that do we have anything to bring from our country (last chance for tax-free). There were 2 question on the CoPR, we wrote the answer and then sign the document. After 5 min he sign and said welcome to Canada as PR :)
that's it
totaly10 min procedure and we are PR :)))

Good luck to everyone
Hope everything will be easier in the future

Ozzy
Congratulations! Best of luck to you!

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Hi sunny want to know one thing that i paid rprf fee on 8th may 17 request by ndvo...but when i tried yesterday to check my ecas with receipt number it shows wrong information..but showing status with uci/case number...but rprf paid by my lawyer thru his own accnt...just confusing
Hi dear bikramjit1987

it happens sometimes that you have paid the RPRF fee but the same isn't updated with your file even after about 2-3 months. As i paid my RPRF on dated 10/1/17 & till April it was't linked with my application. i was also a bit worried about this. However when i checked the same in end of May it showed my receipt linked with my application. One guy on another thread posted that RPRF can be linked/updated with the account/application while putting an email to CPPO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca

The same can be read on
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/rprf-receipt-email-address.192842/

Hope this helps. All the very best dear:)

bikramjit1987

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Punjab
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-01-2017
Doc's Request.
Rprf paid 05-05-2017
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with apication
File Transfer...
19-04-2017
Med's Request
19-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-09-2017
Hi dear bikramjit1987

it happens sometimes that you have paid the RPRF fee but the same isn't updated with your file even after about 2-3 months. As i paid my RPRF on dated 10/1/17 & till April it was't linked with my application. i was also a bit worried about this. However when i checked the same in end of May it showed my receipt linked with my application. One guy on another thread posted that RPRF can be linked/updated with the account/application while putting an email to CPPO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca

The same can be read on
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/rprf-receipt-email-address.192842/

Hope this helps. All the very best dear:)
Thanx a lot bro....for this kind information.....and good luck for ur decesion made ..hope u will get good news soon..god bless u..thanx

Reactions: sunnymks

minesweeper

Dec 17, 2015
Quartier moza
Category........
Visa Office......
Bolingo
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I just want to share my opinion on CIC PR immigration for 2017 after studying the their PR immigration statistics from Jan to May this year published on their website. Note that their immigration target this year for Quebec under the economic category which includes QSW , business investors and Entrepreneur is 29300. . Based on their last statistic for Jan to May, they have approved 13215 applications under the Economic category for Quebec. Meaning they they are working and quite on track or even fast actually i think if they continued at that speed in june, they would have past their mid year target by almost 2000 ( reason why i think they slowed down last month) but looks they have picked up as i see DM's and MR here and there... so guys just relax your PR is coming. its just a matter of time. Based on their yearly intake ( about 50k applications) , i can say if you got AOR by Feb or March this year , you should have a DM by December 2017 or even before. What delays is BGC and also given the fact that more people apply each year than they can approve , so some applications are back logged. example. last year they received more than 50k applications under QSW, their target was about 30k , they approved about 32k. the remaining 18k applications have to be processed this year , in addition to over 50k applications they will receive this year to approve about 30k applications.. you see where am going? my advise is that we all be patient and carry on with our normal activities as if we never applied for PR .. your PR will come when its your turn

Last edited:

Racing

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
In land
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
11-03-2017
Med's Done....
13-03-2017 (Medial passed on 30-03-17)
Passport Req..
DM on 22-Dec-17. PPR received on 03-Jan-18
VISA ISSUED...
Received CoPR & Visa by end of Jan-2018
LANDED..........
Landed end of Jan-2018, Received PR card around mid of March-2018
Landed as PR yesterday..at lacolle.
10 mins in the office and ... "Congratulations & Welcome to Canada" ☺☺
Great! Whether you stopped at Lacolle inspection station or you went till "Canada Border Service Agency" check point?. I just checked the border in google map, i am not sure where to stop and get the PR.

If you can share the details, it will be helpful for me when i get PR.

v_sanhot

Star Member
May 26, 2013
Montreal, QC, CANADA
Great! Whether you stopped at Lacolle inspection station or you went till "Canada Border Service Agency" check point?. I just checked the border in google map, i am not sure where to stop and get the PR.

If you can share the details, it will be helpful for me when i get PR.
Yeap its called saint bernard lacolle cbsa inspection station.
When you go there, you will be facing the USA side, the us officer will ask you, how r u and what not, u just say i need to go towards Canadian side for the landing purposes.
He will give u a document that states intention to reject entry to states.
You will take a u turn and wait in line on the other side, the cbsa officer will ask you about the details, and will ask your status in Canada and will give you a yellow page that you will have to submit at the office.
That is it, took me almost 3 hours going back and forth and doing the whole process.

Reactions: Macarad