+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

orichy

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/13
AOR Received.
27/11/13
I have finally been able to link my account. We are a family of 4 and I indicated this when I completed the application forms. However I was not getting through to link my account using this data. I just read a post from last year with someone in a similar situation. Because my first son is Canadian citizen, he is not considered by CIC it seems as 'part of the application' , meaning I had to put 3 when trying to link. So I just tried that and it worked -finally.

My status shows:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more info. from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

amit.r

Feb 23, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
20-07-2016
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Request
11-12-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2017
Passport Req..
14-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
08-26-2017..
Hi all,
here is what I saw in mycic account a couple minutes ago:)

Application status : A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of eligibility : Your eligiblity has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below. Help

Background check : Your background check was completed. Help
Final decision : Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Also I have document number and expiriy date :)

I am very happy :)
Now it is time to wait for the passports.
Congratulations

Willyoldfox

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
16-07-2016
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Interview........
N.A.
Hi all,

Application status : A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of eligibility : Your eligiblity has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below. Help

Final decision : Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Did you get an email as well or just the MyCIC status was updated?

amit.r

Feb 23, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
20-07-2016
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Request
11-12-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2017
Passport Req..
14-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
08-26-2017..
Hi all,

Is your ECAS status also updated ?

gnole

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney N.S
App. Filed.......
28-07-2016
AOR Received.
21-11-2016
Med's Request
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
12-12-2016
Did you get an email as well or just the MyCIC status was updated?
No email, just MyCIC status has changed. Also even though it says "Check your messages below for details." there is no message. I think it is COPR and will come by mail with my passport
And under "View my submitted applications or profiles" section it can be read that "Permanent Residency" is "Approved".

Is your ECAS status also updated ?
There is no change in ECAS. Still same as "Decision made"

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
Am
Hi all,

amazing. Congrats!

sandy01

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
It has been almost 13 months since you first applied. Are you planning to contact them and 'complain' about it?
Yes dear...thanks for the concern

I have sent a query by IRCC web form on Friday... but i haven't received any response yet

Reactions: Nala

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Hi all,

Congratulations

kikou

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Quebec
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
V-O-Sydney/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
Does anyone have Ottawa visa ofice phone number? Is it possible to call them and ask about the status?!
Perhaps you can try 1-888-242-2100 (au Canada seulement) between 8 a.m and 4 p.m

Make sur to talk to an agent (listen the differents options, one moment you should heard "talk to an agent, do 0)

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

Winners95

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Another good news about Citizenship. The new bill is passed. :)

BILL C-6
An Act to amend the Citizenship Act and to make consequential amendments to another Act
http://www.parl.ca/DocumentViewer/en/42-1/bill/C-6/third-reading

the summary is in Canada physically 1095 days in five years and become a citizen :)
Also if the person is already in Canada before PR, it will count too, up to 365 days.

it means if someone is already in Canada for 2 years, after PR it will only take 2 more years to get citizenship :)
If i got what you said , Before PR , if you are in Canada for 2 years it will count as 1 year ??

what if i get my PR one month or two before the two years ? its will count as a 0 ?

So better in this case when i get my PPR , wait for exactly 2 years ( vacations outisde of canada not included) to go take my PR card ?

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
If i got what you said , Before PR , if you are in Canada for 2 years it will count as 1 year ??

what if i get my PR one month or two before the two years ? its will count as a 0 ?

So better in this case when i get my PPR , wait for exactly 2 years ( vacations outisde of canada not included) to go take my PR card ?
refer this calculator
https://www.canadavisa.com/citizenship-wizard.html

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

Mohsen77

Star Member
Oct 20, 2016
Iran
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
31/10/2016
Doc's Request.
24/4/2017
AOR Received.
16/02/2017
Med's Request
26/02/2017
Med's Done....
14/03/2017
Passport Req..
29/8/2017
Hi all,

Congratulations !!!