+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Their system upgrade got screwed up and they are still in process of fixing it. All you can do from your side is call them and ask them if you really need to submit any document or not. You can also open a technical issue.

I opened a technical issue a week back and this is what they replied. I opened another technical issue with them today regarding "Additional Document" status. Hopefully they will reply in a week or two.

UN MESSAGE EN FRANÇAIS SUIVRA.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

The message that you have indicated in your email is indeed the result of a technical problem that has now been resolved. You should see a new message indicating that, if you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Please try again.

If you do not see this change, we invite you to fill out the IRCC Web form and include:

· Screen shots of your account including:

o the Welcome Page,

o the sections titled View my submitted applications or profiles and Account messages.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
My visa office is new Delhi but don't have their number ! !! what should I do ?

v_sanhot

Star Member
May 26, 2013
Montreal, QC, CANADA
thank you everyone..

Anyone knows which courier to use for return shipment from USA.. I am reading that FedEx has some policy that shipping date has to be decided, etc. Will check today with store but if anyone already knows, please let me know
Last i have heard ... fedex and ups has same day shipping .... check with them... i mean if Canada post has it lol .. then fedex and ups are way better in conducting their businesses :p

Chemi

Apr 10, 2017
Today received RPRF REQUEST AND paid immediately...when can I expect Medical and BC ...AOR 28 FEB 2017

raj2303

Jan 17, 2017
hi all,
its very simple question , can some one guide me to link my application to online account, when i try to do it say they couldn't find my file.
i just follow instruction mentioned in AOR, some of myfriends ask me to search after twoo weeks, do i really need to wait two weeks?
To link your application to your online account:
  • Search for “link my application” on Canada.ca and follow the instructions.
  • Link your application within seven calendar days from the day you receive this letter for faster processing times.
note: i just got AOR yesterday,

Decaleb

Oct 1, 2016
thank you everyone..

Anyone knows which courier to use for return shipment from USA.. I am reading that FedEx has some policy that shipping date has to be decided, etc. Will check today with store but if anyone already knows, please let me know
FEDEX is the one.
UPS cannot do return envelop from Canada to USA.