+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

abhijitbs

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
AOR Received.
Bajan4Quebec said:
Hi

I do not want to raise your fear, but I have not heard anyone else here indicate that they have seen this message. Maybe you have not signed a document you were suppose to sign or something was not correctly entered. I must ask you at this point, are you paperbased or online applicant? Chances are one of your documents have not uploaded if you are an online applicant - recheck the copies that you've sent. I have found the following links with some persons that experienced a similar problem. Hopefully, the information shared in this post can give you some insight of your next steps:

In the EE stream:

In the QsW stream, look for the name rokib2012 in this link I suggest sending him a PM, if you can, or read along and see his suggestions:

Finally, goggle cancelled as incomplete Canada or something and see what you find.

I hope it's nothing, but I won't suggest what your friends did and ignore it .

Thanks to you all for the help.

I have already sent a personal message to rokib2012 for his guidance.
Before i couriered all the filled documents, i checked them again and again. Since the space was insufficient in most of the boxes in the pdfs, I attached separate sheets in many places.

I feel that we should not link our paper application with the online CIC account till we receive the AOR.

rokib2012's experience was also similar to this.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
APPNOV2014NY said:
Processing timelines mentioned on below page is the average time CIC took to process 80% of the applications for that stream. It's not a hard deadline for CIC. For QSW ( Federal) I have seen it between 11 to 13 months.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp
i am still unable to see the processing times for the QSW(Federal), i isn't showing anything!!!

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Just received MR ...

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
APPNOV2014NY said:
Congrats mate. Happy for you :)
Thanks Bro ... hang on you must be getting it this week ...

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
sunnymks said:
Congratulations & all the very best for the Medical Exams dear.

MIMM

May 30, 2016
sunnymks said:
Can you please share your complete timeline with your VO
CIC received my application on 20 April, 2016, ME Sept.2, RPRF Oct.3 still waiting for DM and PPR

I called them three times since the beginning of March just in case of missing email from IRCC, the first time they told me under background check, the second time they told me my file appears fine, the third time they told me wait until August. I don't know what happened with my application. I ordered GC notes and will receive it in the mid-April.

Is there any March and April inland applicants still waiting?

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
MIMM said:
CIC received my application on 20 April, 2016, ME Sept.2, RPRF Oct.3 still waiting for DM and PPR

I called them three times since the beginning of March just in case of missing email from IRCC, the first time they told me under background check, the second time they told me my file appears fine, the third time they told me wait until August. I don't know what happened with my application. I ordered GC notes and will receive it in the mid-April.

Is there any March and April inland applicants still waiting?
raja06042016 is waiting for the ppr & DM and he in an inland applicant who have applied in april 2016