+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Maboy

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Cameroon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
IELTS Request
January 2012 with application package
File Transfer...
August 2013
hi,
I am just a little confused.
Is there any documents I need to get from the panel of physicians to send along with passports to my visa office?
Cheers

adamwang

Mar 23, 2017
hi all
i just have a quick question.
my girlfriend and I submitted applications together and we recieved the file number and MR at same time. Now she has got PPR 3 weeks ago whereas i have not got anything yet. is this normal?

thanks guys in advance :) :) :)

MIMM

May 30, 2016
adamwang said:
hi all
i just have a quick question.
my girlfriend and I submitted applications together and we recieved the file number and MR at same time. Now she has got PPR 3 weeks ago whereas i have not got anything yet. is this normal?

thanks guys in advance :) :) :)
Hi, may I know when did you submit your application. I saw some inland applicants who submitted at beginning and middle of April 2016 have received PPR , I submitted on April 17, still waiting. Probably, we have similar timeline.

adamwang

Mar 23, 2017
MIMM said:
Hi, may I know when did you submit your application. I saw some inland applicants who submitted at beginning and middle of April 2016 have received PPR , I submitted on April 17, still waiting. Probably, we have similar timeline.
i did it on in April too, dont remember which day, got MR in September. still waiting...

Hanzmolar

Feb 5, 2016
APPNOV2014NY said:
Yes. You can take upfront exam after AOR and before MR. You will need to make sure that your Medical Examiner mentions your EP# on the Medical Forms and sends it to correct Visa Office.

Here is an example:

So, the only thing needed is the EP#. Is this applicable if I am not a single applicant since my family members have the same EP#? I have been waiting for medical request for more than 15 months and I am really considering doing the medical and not to wait for the visa office to ask for it.

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Hanzmolar said:
So, the only thing needed is the EP#. Is this applicable if I am not a single applicant since my family members have the same EP#? I have been waiting for medical request for more than 15 months and I am really considering doing the medical and not to wait for the visa office to ask for it.
What is your visa office?

MIMM

May 30, 2016
adamwang said:
i did it on in April too, dont remember which day, got MR in September. still waiting...
Me too MR in Sep., still waiting... Maybe, you are assigned to different VO.
Hope we can get PPR soon.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Hanzmolar said:
EP # is unique per application and CIC will track down your application using EP#. Individual Medical forms will also contain Names , Age , DOB etc that will be used to associate each applicant in your file with his/her medical report.

Please note that if you decide to go ahead with medical exam without medical request then physician will send medical reports to visa offices via mail which is slower than eMedical system where medical reports are sent digitally. Also , Paper Medical reports have tiny winy chances of getting lost in mail.

Hanzmolar

Feb 5, 2016
APPNOV2014NY said:
EP # is unique per application and CIC will track down your application using EP#. Individual Medical forms will also contain Names , Age , DOB etc that will be used to associate each applicant in your file with his/her medical report.

Please note that if you decide to go ahead with medical exam without medical request then physician will send medical reports to visa offices via mail which is slower than eMedical system where medical reports are sent digitally. Also , Paper Medical reports have tiny winy chances of getting lost in mail.
Thank you for the detailed answer.
Do you think it is a good idea to do the medical and not to wait for their request?