+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Mikediwan said:
By God's grace received medicals

Applied for federal august 8th 2016,
Uci / file number December 13th 2016
Medicals February 24th 2017
Congratulations dear and all the very best for the medical exams

pappu13380

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSdxRzff01I

following is my ecas status of quebec federal application

We received your application for permanent residence on August 16, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 1, 2016.
We started processing your application on December 22, 2016.
Medical results have been received.

medical done on 31/12/2016 with emedical receipt i got ? i dont sent any courier to Delhi embassy.
do my medical is passed ? who will process my application at this stage ?
also i dont sent PCC again as i sent it initially . also RPRF was sent with federal application to nova scotia .
pcc and medical done than what the delhi embassy doing?

dorothym

Nov 22, 2016
Hello friends, I'm a little worried because I sent passport before 3 weeks and 1 week ago my online profile changed to
status closed- this application has been approved
But still my passport has not been returned till today
Does anyone has the same problem...maybe is not a problem but I'm anxious for my passport return proccess. I didn' t took the back envelope tracking number so I can't control if the envelope is sent from the office or not :(

amit.r

Feb 23, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
20-07-2016
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Request
11-12-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2017
Passport Req..
14-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
08-26-2017..
One year processing time is since the time AOR is received or since the time Federal application is submitted. It is quite an agonizing wait :(

God willing it should get over soon

amit.r

Feb 23, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
20-07-2016
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Request
11-12-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2017
Passport Req..
14-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
08-26-2017..
Has anyone submitted Police Certificates separately after medicals. I submitted my police certificates about 6 weeks after medicals were done and are showing as received on the CIC site. If anyone else has done this and has received their PR, can you please advise how much longer it took .. Thanks in advance !

Maboy

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Cameroon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
IELTS Request
January 2012 with application package
File Transfer...
August 2013
Hi All,

After a longtime waiting I finally got Medical Request , RPRF and Passport Request but its a very unusual as I have never read in this forum documents being requested like this. I do not know if its usually thesame with people who have crossed this stage. This is the long email I got from my Office Visa office in Daker yesterday

" Dear applicant,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: dakar.immigration@international.gc.ca with details concerning your situation. Please cite your full name and file number (in the subject) on the return envelope. Failure to do so may delay your application processing.
-
-
-
Is this a positive sign that my file is almost complet ?? How long can it take again from when medicals is submitted to when the Visas are issued?

Regards

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Maboy said:
Hi All,

After a longtime waiting I finally got Medical Request , RPRF and Passport Request but its a very unusual as I have never read in this forum documents being requested like this. I do not know if its usually thesame with people who have crossed this stage. This is the long email I got from my Office Visa office in Daker yesterday

" Dear applicant,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: dakar.immigration@international.gc.ca with details concerning your situation. Please cite your full name and file number (in the subject) on the return envelope. Failure to do so may delay your application processing.
-
-
-
Is this a positive sign that my file is almost complet ?? How long can it take again from when medicals is submitted to when the Visas are issued?

Regards
Congratulations dear just be cool and go ahead.

All the very best dear :)

cmack

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2016
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
04-11-2016
File Transfer...
06-12-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2017
Med's Done....
24-01-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2017
LANDED..........
July-2017
Maboy said:
Hi All,

" Dear applicant,

-
-
-

Regards
It all depends on how fast the visa office is. You stated that you received a passport request, as part of it, they usually specify the processing time. Based on few offices, it can go between one and four weeks.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
amit.r said:
Has anyone submitted Police Certificates separately after medicals. I submitted my police certificates about 6 weeks after medicals were done and are showing as received on the CIC site. If anyone else has done this and has received their PR, can you please advise how much longer it took .. Thanks in advance !
Can you please share that what exactly is updated/written there for the police clearance certificate on your ecas.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
amit.r said:
One year processing time is since the time AOR is received or since the time Federal application is submitted. It is quite an agonizing wait :(

God willing it should get over soon
Can you please share your complete time line along with the visa office as well

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
dorothym said:
Hello friends, I'm a little worried because I sent passport before 3 weeks and 1 week ago my online profile changed to
status closed- this application has been approved
But still my passport has not been returned till today
Does anyone has the same problem...maybe is not a problem but I'm anxious for my passport return proccess. I didn' t took the back envelope tracking number so I can't control if the envelope is sent from the office or not :(
Hi dear dorothym

You are now few inches away from the crossing line dear, just keep praying dear & you will definitely receive your passport back with the Canadian Premanent Resident visa on it very very soon.

My and of all our member's best wishes are always along with you :)

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
pappu13380 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSdxRzff01I

following is my ecas status of quebec federal application

We received your application for permanent residence on August 16, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 1, 2016.
We started processing your application on December 22, 2016.
Medical results have been received.

medical done on 31/12/2016 with emedical receipt i got ? i dont sent any courier to Delhi embassy.
do my medical is passed ? who will process my application at this stage ?
also i dont sent PCC again as i sent it initially . also RPRF was sent with federal application to nova scotia .
pcc and medical done than what the delhi embassy doing?
If you have already submitted the PCC & RPRF upfront then you should be relaxed. Because it is a prescribed format of email which visa office usally send to all the applicants.

From the visa office you received the email to submit your medical will process your application.

Furthermore I have a question about my application which is:- my ecas doesn't show the Sentence 'We started the processing of your application ' however Medical results have been received is showing. Kindly update me whether it is ok?

dorothym

Nov 22, 2016
sunnymks said:
Hi dear dorothym

You are now few inches away from the crossing line dear, just keep praying dear & you will definitely receive your passport back with the Canadian Premanent Resident visa on it very very soon.

My and of all our member's best wishes are always along with you :)
Dear sunnymks thank you for the optimistic words and the courage that you give me everytime! You are a good friend I wish you all the best and a fast immigration process for you!

See you soon in quebec my friend sunnymks!

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
dorothym said:
Dear sunnymks thank you for the optimistic words and the courage that you give me everytime! You are a good friend I wish you all the best and a fast immigration process for you!

See you soon in quebec my friend sunnymks!
Thank you so much for the kind words and warm wishes dear dorothym.