+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

alemom

Star Member
Oct 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 29, 2015
AOR Received.
March 15, 2016
Med's Request
Jun, 2016
Med's Done....
Jun, 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 06, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 19, 2017
LANDED..........
Jan 26, 2017
Smearingo said:
And I keep only this quote above as I am quite sure I was asked to go to Comptoir A (on the right) not B (which is on the left). But this is not important (maybe they switch them?)

I was surprised to see the middle 3 digits are identical to those middle 3 digits of my cell number. Pure coincidence is always beautiful!
(and rest assured: in many aspects, life simply remains the same as before. there is no transformation or transcendence or big transition in any sense, esp for many of us who have been temporary residents for some time)
Hello, My Dear Smearingo...

you're right probably it was A and not b, for sure is the one on the right ;D

This is amazing my new SIN and my husband's share the same 3 numbers in the middle with our cell phones, today at the Bank we were amazed again about that coincidence... I like your theory about transcendence or transition... at the end of the day we are the same people we landed this country a while ago

Cheers..

Saj123

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova scotia/ ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2016
AOR Received.
29-04-2016
Med's Request
31-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-09-2016
No PPR yet. It's been a week since decision made. Is it normal?

MWQ

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Hi guys,

I finally got my visa and i am planing to go to Canada in April thank you for your support. But right now i am planing to settle down and i am wondering that after i got my visa how hard its to bring your spouse to Canada (after landing).

Guys i really need your help here.Thanks.

Canadaf0r3v3r

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 28 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
July 28 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
September 21 2016
Med's Done....
October 3 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
alemom said:
My Dear Canadaf0r3v3r

I was thinking about you today, a friend of mine with similar timeline than yours received the passport request today...
I'm sure that yours is on the way ...
please keep me updated :-*
Of course!! Please, pass by sometimes! Thanks for your useful info!!

D

David83

MWQ said:
Hi guys,

I finally got my visa and i am planing to go to Canada in April thank you for your support. But right now i am planing to settle down and i am wondering that after i got my visa how hard its to bring your spouse to Canada (after landing).

Congratulations. Were you married before you applied to CSQ/PR? If yes, why didn't you apply for both of you together? If no, then you will have to stay in Canada and your spouse probably will stay in their country until they get their PR (they rarely grant a VISA for a spouse of a permanent resident). Then she/he can come to Canada.

MWQ

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
David83 said:
Congratulations. Were you married before you applied to CSQ/PR? If yes, why didn't you apply for both of you together? If no, then you will have to stay in Canada and your spouse probably will stay in their country until they get their PR (they rarely grant a VISA for a spouse of a permanent resident). Then she/he can come to Canada.
No I am not married yet .I didn't think much about it, but now that i got the visa and considering that i am32 and about to be 33 i am seriously thinking about settling down.

But what you mean that they (rarely grant visa for spouse of PR) I been told that it wouldn't be much trouble and they do ease the processing of family visa, what are the requirement, and if it that hard or lengthy can I bring my spouse on a temporary visa.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
MWQ said:
Hi guys,

Congratulations dear for the Visa and all the very best for your future.

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
alemom said:
6. For the landing, you will need
• Confirmation of Permanent Residence (the really long paper original with the picture and copy)
• CSQ
• Current work, student or visitor permit (they will keep it)
• Passport
• Optional, bring with you your account statement, your job letter and/or student papers if any, and proof of residence
7. Then you will need the permanent SIN (Social Insurance Number). For that, you just need the proof of landing and the passport. If you had a previous SIN is better to have it.
8. Then, if you don’t have RAMQ (access to the public health) you have to register to start the waiting time. For this, you will have to pay 10$ for the picture. About the waiting time, is three months and the current one is included. That means if you receive the mail at the end of the month, hurry up to do the landing because you will wait for RAMQ just two months and the few remaining days of the current running month. If it is the beginning of the month, you will have to wait almost 3 months. You will need:
• Confirmation of Permanent Residence, the copy without picture but with the office signature
• CSQ
• Passport
• NAS or SIN (so go first to get it, see point 7)
• Proof of residence (if you bring the lease be sure that is signed by the landlord) :mad:
9. Remember to change your status and update your SIN at work, University, Bank accounts, kids schools, at the Taxes Federal and Provincial, and submit the prove of landing for the kids allocations if any.
10. Breath and believe it, you are a Canadian Permanent Resident, you got it :-*
.... and If you have time, help the new ones, you can fell their pain :'(
Hi!

In landing, though we are still on the process waiting for AOR, you said that we need the CSQ.. But when we submitted our documents for CIC, we did send the original copy as stated in the checklist. Will CIC return the original CSQ? Thanks

rokib2012

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 October 2016
AOR Received.
30 January 2017
Med's Request
22 February 2017
Med's Done....
24 February 2017
gaye_ga said:
Hi!

In landing, though we are still on the process waiting for AOR, you said that we need the CSQ.. But when we submitted our documents for CIC, we did send the original copy as stated in the checklist. Will CIC return the original CSQ? Thanks
You should receive two copies of CSQ from MIDI. One is for CIC and other for you. It will be required not only in Landing but also others.

alemom

Star Member
Oct 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 29, 2015
AOR Received.
March 15, 2016
Med's Request
Jun, 2016
Med's Done....
Jun, 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 06, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 19, 2017
LANDED..........
Jan 26, 2017
Saj123 said:
No PPR yet. It's been a week since decision made. Is it normal?
Yes, it's normal... keep checking and praying
your email will arrive soon

Mohsen77

Star Member
Oct 20, 2016
Iran
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
31/10/2016
Doc's Request.
24/4/2017
AOR Received.
16/02/2017
Med's Request
26/02/2017
Med's Done....
14/03/2017
Passport Req..
29/8/2017
boharj said:
Did anybody receive AOR who submitted PR application on last week of October, 2016?

Thanks!
I have sent my documents in October and they were received by the office on November 1st. But, I have not received the AOR yet.

megalomax

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Philippines
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
7/07/2012
Doc's Request.
21/07/2014
AOR Received.
23/03/2018
Med's Request
16/07/2018
Med's Done....
14/08/2018
My mind is still a blur on what to do after getting CSQ. Whew.