+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

rokib2012

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 October 2016
AOR Received.
30 January 2017
Med's Request
22 February 2017
Med's Done....
24 February 2017
boharj said:
HOw long does it take to get AOR after PR fee deducted from Credit card ?
There is no exact formula for that. But according to current data, you can expect approximately 2 weeks after charging your credit card?

Hope for best.

mako

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Passport Req..
Chinese Police Criminal Certificate demanded
Hi all, I'm from Mexico VO, Quebec skilled worker program.

First af all, I tried to search about this in the forum, but I haven't found a thing so far.

I have recieved AOR on November 28th 2017, but so far there is nothingelse, no Medicals and no "start processing" in ECAS. I know at least 10 persons from the same VO and immigration category who have received AOR after me and they already can see the "we start processing your application..." notice in ECAS after January 20th, one of them even received AOR in January.

So I have one doubt, do you know of someone who has been delayed more than similar applicants at same VO, the "we start processing your application..." notice in ECAS for any reason?

As far as I know, and please correct me if I'm wrong, the "we start processing your application..." notice in ECAS is given when your application reach your VO traveling from Sydney NS, so there is no revision or something like that...

I have seen at least two cases where their ECAS wasn't working properly, like they couldn't login there and they had to check news through GCKey, so, do you think my ECAS is somehow "broken".

Do you think I should write to CIC and ask about this.

Thanks a lot and have a nice day :)

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
mako said:

First af all, I tried to search about this in the forum, but I haven't found a thing so far.

I have recieved AOR on November 28th 2017, but so far there is nothingelse, no Medicals and no "start processing" in ECAS. I know at least 10 persons from the same VO and immigration category who have received AOR after me and they already can see the "we start processing your application..." notice in ECAS after January 20th, one of them even received AOR in January.

So I have one doubt, do you know of someone who has been delayed more than similar applicants at same VO, the "we start processing your application..." notice in ECAS for any reason?

As far as I know, and please correct me if I'm wrong, the "we start processing your application..." notice in ECAS is given when your application reach your VO traveling from Sydney NS, so there is no revision or something like that...

I have seen at least two cases where their ECAS wasn't working properly, like they couldn't login there and they had to check news through GCKey, so, do you think my ECAS is somehow "broken".

I guess it is nov 2016. Probably, you will receive end of feb or March.

Macarad

Nov 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Doc's Request.
02-05-2017
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
03-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2017
LANDED..........
19-08-2017
mako said:

Hi!

Well, it is strange. Almost everyone that I have seen in this forum from Mexico City VO has had quick processing of their applications. You can check some of their timelines in the "other VO" in this spreadsheet. http://tinyurl.com/qsw-timelines

May I ask if you are also a Mexican citizen? I know Mexico City VO processes applications from many countries in latin america... I do not know if maybe the revisions may take longer for citizens from other countries (for example, background checks, etc.)...

Best of luck! But maybe it is a general thing, I am also waiting for medical requests (inland applicant), and it has been a while since I've seen other users saying they got it..

Saj123

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova scotia/ ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2016
AOR Received.
29-04-2016
Med's Request
31-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-09-2016
Just saw ECas changed to "decision made"

I hope to receive PPR this week.

What's the best method to send the passport. Any tips saw people having trouble with tracking.

jacky_lam

Dec 30, 2016
Congrats!!!

Saj123 said:

What's the best method to send the passport. Any tips saw people having trouble with tracking.

onlymtl

Star Member
Dec 30, 2013
Saj123 said:

Congrats Saj123 !

I am still waiting..hope to get PPR soon :(

Weimtl

Apr 30, 2016
Saj123 said:

Visa Office......: Nova scotia/ ottawa
App. Filed.......: 22-03-2016
AOR Received.: 18-05-2016
Med's Request: 31-08-2016
Med's Done....: 01-09-2016

MY ECAS changed to DM, but mycic still no news.

mako

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Passport Req..
Chinese Police Criminal Certificate demanded
Thanks to Macarad and Missionquebec for your answers.

Congrats to Saj123 on "Decision made"

Macarad I'm not a Mexican citizen, but I know someone from my country who is living in another country and she already has the "we start processing your application" notice, and she received AOR after me.

Regarding this: "I do not know if maybe the revisions may take longer for citizens from other countries (for example, background checks, etc.)..." that is something I would like to know, because for me, the "start processing" thing, occurs when the application arrives to the VO traveling from Nova Scotia.

I see that your AOR and mine have similar times, do you have the "we start processing your application" notice in ECAS?

raja06042016

Star Member
Apr 27, 2016
Weimtl said:
App. Filed.......: 22-03-2016
AOR Received.: 18-05-2016
Med's Request: 31-08-2016
Med's Done....: 01-09-2016

MY ECAS changed to DM, but mycic still no news.
App. Filed.......: 06-04-2016
AOR Received.: 07-05-2016
Med's Request: 01-09-2016
Med's Done....: 02-09-2016
PPR....Waiting

arminaz

Jan 25, 2017
brokenarrow said:
the best thing to do is to request your GCMS notes, to do so there is 2 ways:
1- someone you know who is a Canadian resident can request the notes on your behalf and will cost 5$
2- you can order it your self using caipsnotes.com and it will cost you 40$
they need max 40 days to send you the notes by email.

Dear :

Can you please explain more what do you mean by GCMS notes?
I have the same problem as Amit and after 12 month I have not received my medical request

es

Jan 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Roma
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
september 2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 20.01.2016
AOR Received.
25.01.2012 federal AOR 25.04.2016
IELTS Request
IELTS Tef-aq sent B2
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
When God has decided!
Saj123 said:

congrats Saj123 :)
I have the same timeline but I am waiting and waiting :'( :'( :'(

Rasul

Jan 25, 2016
Hello Dears

I am new for CSQ application, is there any guidelines on application to Mon Projet?
Should we create account and upload all applications beforehand or wait until the scheme opens for new applications?
Should we fill the forms in French as well?

THanks in Advance

Rasul