+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
Hoback said:
I did my landing on 24 December. I drove to Champlain–St. Bernard de Lacolle Border Crossing (it was not bust at all). I explained the U.S. border officer that I would be completing my landing process and he advised me to do the U-Turn without even entering USA. Canadian officer on the other hand collected some basic personal information and provided directions where to go next. I parked my car, headed towards the immigration office building. Counter "A" which is on your right-hand side deals with PR matters. I was asked some basic questions and presented my proof of funds. The rest was just a formality. It took no longer than 15 - 20 minutes.
Congrats Hoback and I wish you a very good luck :)

rushabh.mechatronics

Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
HONK KONG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hoback said:
I did my landing on 24 December. I drove to Champlain–St. Bernard de Lacolle Border Crossing (it was not bust at all). I explained the U.S. border officer that I would be completing my landing process and he advised me to do the U-Turn without even entering USA. Canadian officer on the other hand collected some basic personal information and provided directions where to go next. I parked my car, headed towards the immigration office building. Counter "A" which is on your right-hand side deals with PR matters. I was asked some basic questions and presented my proof of funds. The rest was just a formality. It took no longer than 15 - 20 minutes.
Congrats :D

wasantha

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
colombo
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13 December 2013
Doc's Request.
2015 august
AOR Received.
2014 April
IELTS Request
submitted with file
File Transfer...
Fedaral AOR 24-09-16
Med's Request
19-10-2016
Med's Done....
28-10-2016
Interview........
Additional information 08-11-2016
Passport Req..
february 23
VISA ISSUED...
march 03
LANDED..........
19-05-2017
Hi all I done mu medical test on28 October and it was updated on november4th as medical received after that no any updated .When I will receive my RPRF and PPR ?my visa office is colombo (my time line fedaral file 18th may 2016,UCI NO 25 November,Medical 19 October) is there any one same day done medical test

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Hoback said:
Congrats dear hoback and all the best for the future

dorothym

Nov 22, 2016
samehn said:
Hello Cherishlady, which immigration office is processing your application.
I delivered my documents 19 May 2016 and processing started 22 Oct. and discovered that my file transferred to Rome office, and it seems they are slow.
Thank you
Hello me too Rome visa office waiting... do you know the average time for rome visa office proccesing?

Helen b

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Hello
Me toooo but my visa office is paris
I paid the pr fees and dont know whats next
I dont know the timeframe either
I hope things will be fast for alll

Jeezy

Sep 12, 2014
Hi, does is anyone's application here being processed by the Accra VO? I got my AOR on 18/02/2016 and I havent got my MR yet.

I wonder if this is the same for other Accra VO applicants?

Please share your experiences.

Mariam dal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
rushabh.mechatronics said:
Hi Mariam,
I suggest, not to wait for someone's car, as the receiving person may have to re-schedule his work as per flight timings.
Take taxi, as google maps and other services tend to make visitors travel easy. So do not worry about getting lost or anything else.
I hope little googling may also help, as mostly people here at forum, haven't visited canada yet to suggest best taxi service.

For driving license, check following link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/after-transportation-driving.asp

OK, I will tell him!
Thanks a lot and good luck

sri2014

Oct 21, 2014
wasantha said:
Hi all I done mu medical test on28 October and it was updated on november4th as medical received after that no any updated .When I will receive my RPRF and PPR ?my visa office is colombo (my time line fedaral file 18th may 2016,UCI NO 25 November,Medical 19 October) is there any one same day done medical test
I think it will soon ... may be this week or next week.

My VO COLOMBO. I am waiting for AOR.

Saj123

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova scotia/ ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2016
AOR Received.
29-04-2016
Med's Request
31-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-09-2016
Hoback said:
Just wondering what is needed to show proof of funds. Do all inland applicants need to show funds in the bank?
How much for single applicant. Also would it be a problem if you are unemployed at the time of landing?

Mineshjincy

Nov 25, 2016
Hi all

If any one knows about the application status checking? I tried with my application no. But I am not able to see my status.
Any one is with the same problem? Share it please.

Dkk

Oct 5, 2016
Hello me too Rome visa office waiting... do you know the average time for rome visa office proccesing?
[/quote]

Hi there,

My time from Rome its about 10 months so far. And we still didn't get our Visas.

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am surprise that in this forum there is no Singapore Visa office applicant :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Janki

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
Nomination.....
Csq August 16
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
IELTS Request
not given
File Transfer...
Federal applied on 1st September got Aor 6th December 16
Med's Request
29th December 16
Med's Done....
2nd Jan 17
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
Waiting
Mineshjincy said:
Hi all

If any one knows about the application status checking? I tried with my application no. But I am not able to see my status.
Any one is with the same problem? Share it please.
Hi buddy...
Me too facing same problem... I have tried several times but can't find my details.
I can check status online but can't find details to link application.
I have emailed them about this problem. Waiting for reply.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Janki said:
Hi buddy...
Me too facing same problem... I have tried several times but can't find my details.
I can check status online but can't find details to link application.
I have emailed them about this problem. Waiting for reply.
I have also tried several times but still I am unable to find/link my application whereas I have received my AOR on 25/11/2016.

Can you please share your time line