+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

YCQuebec

Jun 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-June-2016
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2016
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
10-Nov-2016
Med's Request
24-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
4-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
15-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-Mar-2017
Helen b said:
Hello
I finished my medical exam on wednesday
7.12.2016 and still in process in the cic .
I want to know when
It will change to decision made and when i will have
The pr
My vo is amman jordan
Best regards
Thankssss
Hello, did the ECAS tells you the Medical results have been received?

I see a lot of guys are waiting for DM..

anniemathew

Aug 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/ London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/08/2016
AOR Received.
29/11/2016
File Transfer...
10/12/2016
Med's Request
29-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
16-Jan-2017
Interview........
Decision made -05 Feb 2017
Passport Req..
10-Feb-2017
abhiquebec said:
ECAS is now showing in process...(AOR 30/11/2016) does it mean file has been transfered to the VO??
Congratts Abhi- my ECAS also same showing - In process. hope it they send To Delhi Vo Office . most of Frnds VO office is Delhi
and they getting PCC request And RPPF Etc

Burny1112

Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
Doc's Request.
31-07-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
File Transfer...
12-12-2016
Med's Request
24-12-2016
Med's Done....
02-01-2017
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
Hi,

I'received this email today

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:
· Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee – If paying in India, Demand Draft should be in INR only) for you and your accompanying spouse or common-law partner, if not already paid.
· Submission of police clearance certificates for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted.

PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS. This request is not a guarantee of visa issuance. If any other documents have been requested you must also comply with that request. Failure to comply with the request may result in the refusal of your application.

NOTE: You MUST inform our office of any change in your mailing address, a change in your marital and/or family status, or other information relevant to your application. Due to our operational constraints we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of the new information, but it will be noted on your file. You may also visit our websites: www.cic.gc.ca or www.india.gc.ca should you require more information on the processing of your application.

Planning ahead

If your application is approved, you will be encouraged to obtain free pre-arrival services funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). A variety of online services and in-person sessions will be available to you, your spouse and your dependants once your application is approved. These services will help you understand life in Canada, employment and how to access other free settlement services once you arrive.

To learn more about these free pre-arrival services that you will be able to access before you leave, please visit the IRCC website. Please note that in order to access these services, you must demonstrate to the service provider that you have been successful in your permanent resident application. Therefore, you should wait until you receive a positive eligibility decision or receive a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) prior to requesting these services.

As you may know, Canada is a bilingual country where both French and English are spoken. If you are interested in living in French, you can get information about Francophone life across Canada by visiting: Canada.ca/francoimmigration.

You are encouraged to take advantage of free IRCC resources available online. Welcome to Canada, the official handbook to help permanent residents prepare to come and settle in Canada, is available at cic.gc.ca/publications. You will also find the videos entitled “Before You Arrive in Canada” and “Your First Two Weeks in Canada” on the IRCC YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/CitImmCanada , which provide key information you need to consider before coming to Canada and just after you arrive. The Living in Canada tool, which provides you with a personalised settlement plan and identifies the closest Immigrant-Serving Organization offering the services you need, is available at http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/English/index.
If you have applied for immigration to Canada through Immigration-Québec your integration journey will be supported by the Government of Québec. Québec bound immigrants may also find some useful integration information in this Guide for Successful Integration.

I'd sent the police verification and the Demand when I'd sent the application for Federal Process. Do I need to send them again? Please suggest what I should do now.

Best regards

YCQuebec

Jun 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-June-2016
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2016
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
10-Nov-2016
Med's Request
24-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
4-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
15-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-Mar-2017
Burny1112 said:
Hi,

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:
· Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee – If paying in India, Demand Draft should be in INR only) for you and your accompanying spouse or common-law partner, if not already paid.
· Submission of police clearance certificates for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted.

PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS. This request is not a guarantee of visa issuance. If any other documents have been requested you must also comply with that request. Failure to comply with the request may result in the refusal of your application.

NOTE: You MUST inform our office of any change in your mailing address, a change in your marital and/or family status, or other information relevant to your application. Due to our operational constraints we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of the new information, but it will be noted on your file. You may also visit our websites: www.cic.gc.ca or www.india.gc.ca should you require more information on the processing of your application.

Planning ahead

If your application is approved, you will be encouraged to obtain free pre-arrival services funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). A variety of online services and in-person sessions will be available to you, your spouse and your dependants once your application is approved. These services will help you understand life in Canada, employment and how to access other free settlement services once you arrive.

To learn more about these free pre-arrival services that you will be able to access before you leave, please visit the IRCC website. Please note that in order to access these services, you must demonstrate to the service provider that you have been successful in your permanent resident application. Therefore, you should wait until you receive a positive eligibility decision or receive a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) prior to requesting these services.

As you may know, Canada is a bilingual country where both French and English are spoken. If you are interested in living in French, you can get information about Francophone life across Canada by visiting: Canada.ca/francoimmigration.

You are encouraged to take advantage of free IRCC resources available online. Welcome to Canada, the official handbook to help permanent residents prepare to come and settle in Canada, is available at cic.gc.ca/publications. You will also find the videos entitled “Before You Arrive in Canada” and “Your First Two Weeks in Canada” on the IRCC YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/CitImmCanada , which provide key information you need to consider before coming to Canada and just after you arrive. The Living in Canada tool, which provides you with a personalised settlement plan and identifies the closest Immigrant-Serving Organization offering the services you need, is available at http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/English/index.
If you have applied for immigration to Canada through Immigration-Québec your integration journey will be supported by the Government of Québec. Québec bound immigrants may also find some useful integration information in this Guide for Successful Integration.

I'd sent the police verification and the Demand when I'd sent the application for Federal Process. Do I need to send them again? Please suggest what I should do now.

Best regards
this is the mail for landing fee...

FishBurger

Star Member
Feb 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Hello Burny,
Can you please share your time line ?
WHen did you get CSQ?
When did you send documents ?
And after that how long did it take to get this letter ?
WHat are the next steps.

Thanks in advance.

Burny1112 said:
Hi,

Planning ahead

Best regards

Jagdeep.K.Chatha

Nov 23, 2016
INDIA
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27/01/2017
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
05/03/2017
Med's Request
19/09/2017
Med's Done....
29/09/2017
cmack said:
Jagdeep.K.Chatha said:
ta dear
yeah i read that
bt i couldnt find any way to apply for..?
i checked online..bt i couldn't get much out of it?
Vic police also requires finger prints as well if applying for immigration
dnt knw much..
[/quote

Well here is the reference for Australia: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/australia

Finger prints can be completed at a police station at your current country of residence. There is a way for everything, maybe you can check with them over email or phone.

Thanks a million cmack
this link has really really helped me a lott...
I need ..check name only NPC
once again ta n guddddddd luck to olllll...

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
Can you please share your time line and Visa office.

Burny1112 said:
Hi,

Planning ahead

Best regards

Burny1112

Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
Doc's Request.
31-07-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
File Transfer...
12-12-2016
Med's Request
24-12-2016
Med's Done....
02-01-2017
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
FishBurger said:
Hello Burny,
Can you please share your time line ?
WHen did you get CSQ?
When did you send documents ?
And after that how long did it take to get this letter ?
WHat are the next steps.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

I've added it to my profile.

Regards

brokenarrow

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-04-2016
Med's Request
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
11-05-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
ASAP
Hello Hicham,
any updates from your side? its almost 7 months after Medical and no sign from CIC about PPR, if will continue like that we will reach the re-medical soon.
i started loosing hope from getting anything before year end, why all that delay.

hicham87 said:
Hello Bro

It's been a long time :D

I think CIC has given the green light to all VO since early decembre for Medical,Brunes....

We have a tsunami in the french forums (immigrer and erableatlas) This Q4

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jNk5uTwA1PJAxIZJYfV5Auqam81QMMpAc9Bfkx9kN5E/edit#gid=0

For "Bacteria" Yes i confirm not to worry! ;)

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brokenarrow said:
Hello Hicham,
any updates from your side? its almost 7 months after Medical and no sign from CIC about PPR, if will continue like that we will reach the re-medical soon.
i started loosing hope from getting anything before year end, why all that delay.
Can u plz share your visa office

brokenarrow

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-04-2016
Med's Request
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
11-05-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
ASAP

RS77

Dec 12, 2016
hi,
anybody knows how long it will take for PPR after Decision Made.
my ecas changed from in-process to decision made on 9 december 2016.
thnx

Korla

Sep 22, 2016
Surrey, BC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2019
Doc's Request.
04-02-2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
RS77 said:
hi,
anybody knows how long it will take for PPR after Decision Made.
my ecas changed from in-process to decision made on 9 december 2016.
thnx
May be today or tomorrow you will get email for ppr

Good luck