+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Jagdeep.K.Chatha said:
Hey guys ..
I've received ma CSQ last week ..nw preparing for next bt i've caboodle of docs :'( dat i need to get notarized.... anywz congracs to oll on your stage of progress

gud luck n cheers to olll....
Interesting that you are submitting caboodle of docs. I remember only submitting Translated copy of Birth Certificates. My marriage certificate from India was already in English.

What all documents are you notarizing?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5690E.pdf

Vinc360

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney N.S / CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Med's Request
11-07-2016
Med's Done....
18-07-2016 (30-07-2016 Medical Results Received)
Passport Req..
Decision made: 06-12-2016. No PPR (Visa-exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: 09-12-2016
LANDED..........
18-12-2016
I have a fairly urgent question if anyone can help. Here are the details:

> My girlfriend applied for permanent residency from within Canada under PEQ as a quebec graduate
> She's now staying and working in Canada under PGWP while waiting for permanent residency
> She was under 18 when she moved here, so we didn't send any PCC with the application as she turned 18 in Canada
> We got medical request in July and should now be in final stages of processing
> We got PCC from the FBI back in July but didn't send it, we just got it as a precaution in case CIC still asked for it since it takes a while to get it from FBI
> We ordered GCMS notes and it says criminality is passed, which leads us to believe they won't ask for PCC, but we're not sure

With Christmas approaching, she would like to go back to the US for a week to visit family, then come back here. Our question is, can that hurt her application in any way? Is the FBI PCC from July still valid after she went back to the US for a quick family visit? Could she be refused entry with her work permit in the unlikely event that she receives CoPR in our mailbox while she's away in the US?

Are we just worrying for nothing and it's not a problem at all?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help! :D

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Jagdeep.K.Chatha said:
Hey guys ..
I've received ma CSQ last week ..nw preparing for next bt i've caboodle of docs :'( dat i need to get notarized.... anywz congracs to oll on your stage of progress

gud luck n cheers to olll....
Congrats a lot Jagdeep for the CSQ

All the best for the federal part dear

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Vinc360 said:

> My girlfriend applied for permanent residency from within Canada under PEQ as a quebec graduate
> She's now staying and working in Canada under PGWP while waiting for permanent residency
> She was under 18 when she moved here, so we didn't send any PCC with the application as she turned 18 in Canada
> We got medical request in July and should now be in final stages of processing
> We got PCC from the FBI back in July but didn't send it, we just got it as a precaution in case CIC still asked for it since it takes a while to get it from FBI
> We ordered GCMS notes and it says criminality is passed, which leads us to believe they won't ask for PCC, but we're not sure

With Christmas approaching, she would like to go back to the US for a week to visit family, then come back here. Our question is, can that hurt her application in any way? Is the FBI PCC from July still valid after she went back to the US for a quick family visit? Could she be refused entry with her work permit in the unlikely event that she receives CoPR in our mailbox while she's away in the US?

I think the PCC is valid for a certain time and you have to provide it for the place where you have spent more than 6 months after the age of 18

So from my point of view it hardly effects your case

But still I strongly recommend to take any professional's advise in your case,because your case is very near of finalisation

Saj123

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova scotia/ ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2016
AOR Received.
29-04-2016
Med's Request
31-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-09-2016
Vinc360 said:

Hope you are well. Chances are you'll receive Copr before 10th of December if not then it would be after 6th January. More likely in January. If you receive it while in the US as long as you have a valid work permit should not have any problem at the border.

Mchd12

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saj123 said:
Hope you are well. Chances are you'll receive Copr before 10th of December if not then it would be after 6th January. More likely in January. If you receive it while in the US as long as you have a valid work permit should not have any problem at the border.
This

alnasser81

Nov 16, 2016
App. Filed.......
28-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
Dear All,
I trust you are all fine.

Can anyone please tell me. I have courriered my complete application on 28 July 2016, IRCC received my application on 4th August, 25th october they charged my credit card for the application fees. Till date I neither have the AOR nor the receipt.

I wanted to know if them charging my credit card, means that my application is complete. If yes, how long it takes to get the AOR. Another question is how long will it take for them to send me the receipt of the application fees?

Thanks for your help.
Al

APayés

Mar 25, 2016
alnasser81 said:
Dear All,

Can anyone please tell me. I have courriered my complete application on 28 July 2016, IRCC received my application on 4th August, 25th october they charged my credit card for the application fees. Till date I neither have the AOR nor the receipt.

I wanted to know if them charging my credit card, means that my application is complete. If yes, how long it takes to get the AOR. Another question is how long will it take for them to send me the receipt of the application fees?

Thanks for your help.
Al
hi mine application was received in aug 4th 16 as well... as per current trend we should get the AOR in a couple of weeks or so because is taking normally 4 months after reception of documents.... i dont know the answer to your other question but can you tell me your VO and if you are and PEQ or QSW regular aplicant??

thanks

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
alnasser81 said:
Dear All,

Thanks for your help.
Al
Hi alnasser81

As per the current trend applicants are usually receiving their AORs after 90 working days for the exact working days info (in Canada) please follow the below pasted link

workingdays.ca

alnasser81

Nov 16, 2016
App. Filed.......
28-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
APayés said:
hi mine application was received in aug 4th 16 as well... as per current trend we should get the AOR in a couple of weeks or so because is taking normally 4 months after reception of documents.... i dont know the answer to your other question but can you tell me your VO and if you are and PEQ or QSW regular aplicant??

thanks
Hi,thanks my VO is Hong Kong and I am QSW regular applicant.

Regards
Al

alnasser81

Nov 16, 2016
App. Filed.......
28-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
sunnymks said:
Hi alnasser81

As per the current trend applicants are usually receiving their AORs after 90 working days for the exact working days info (in Canada) please follow the below pasted link

workingdays.ca
Thanks I have checked it says 79 days from the day they received the applicant...

charlottemontreal

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Feb 28, 2016
Med's Done....
Mar. 25, 2016
Dear ALL

I just got the PPR...
Finally...Nearly 8 months after medical done (March 25)

Thanks for your support! Hope all of you will get the PPR soon.

Mellfilly

Sep 1, 2016
charlottemontreal said:
Dear ALL

I just got the PPR...

Congrats a lot charlottemontreal! Such a great news

Korla

Sep 22, 2016
Surrey, BC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2019
Doc's Request.
04-02-2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
charlottemontreal said:
Dear ALL

I just got the PPR...

Really much relief!

Congratulations

Mariam dal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
charlottemontreal said:
Dear ALL

I just got the PPR...

Congratulations! What is your durle date in your Gcnote if you had applied for it?