+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Korla

Sep 22, 2016
Surrey, BC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2019
Doc's Request.
04-02-2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
khanhle said:
I have the same timeline and VO as you.
Let's hope that the PPR are sent out before the holiday seasons!

Yes hopefully by gods grace!

Thank you

Smss

Aug 17, 2013
Pls I have a question cause I have my CSQ but the Ielts and TEF are expired. So do I have to redo it to send it for the federal with the CSQ or I can send the old ones ??

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Smss said:
Pls I have a question cause I have my CSQ but the Ielts and TEF are expired. So do I have to redo it to send it for the federal with the CSQ or I can send the old ones ??
Dear

First of all congratulations for the CSQ

Please don't worry because there is no language requirements when subimitting the federal part of the QSW application.

So just gather all your documents freely and process your application.

All the best :)

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
eslamelf said:
Hi Guys,

I sent my file for the PR application last week. I want to ask how to link my file on cic.

hey,follow the below steps to link your application

go to the mycic site

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp

Using the method below, you can link the PR application to your account. And you can find the PR application in about 7 days after submission. now I can see that my application is opened.

1. have a GCKey account.
- après avoir spécifier le type de demande (résidence permanente, programme travailleurs qualifiés...) pour le détail de la demande, sélectionner par Nom de famille, prénom et date naissance (et non par n° IUC n° dossier...)
(after specify the type of application (permanent residence, skilled worker program ...) for details of the application, select a family name, first name and birth date (not No. No. IUC file ...)

- indiquer nom + prénomS (comme indiqués dans le CSQ) du requérant principal, sans virgules entre les prénoms et tout en majuscules
(Name-capital )

- ne pas remplir pays et ville de naissance
(do not fill country and city of birth)

- compléter date de naissance
(complete date of birth)

- remplir données passeport (n°, pays + date délivrance et expiration)
(Complete passport information (number, country + date issuance and expiration))

- remplir région et ville souhaitée (reprendre ce qui a été indiqué dans la DCSQ)
(fill region and desired city (take back what has been stated in the DCSQ))

- sélectionner situation
(marry status)

- mettre 1 pour nombre de membres de la famille (même si 2 ou +)
(put 1 to number of family members (even if 2 or more))

post credits : POLYNING(from MPQ thread)

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
eslamelf said:
Hi Guys,

I sent my file for the PR application last week. I want to ask how to link my file on cic.
Hi eslamelf Another Method is this as Well hence i am unable To find/link my application but you can try and please revert back with your expériences

1. Create and log to the GCKey account.
==cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp==

2- Find "Link application to this account" click on it then select on the category (Permanent residence) then on the sub- category (Quebec selected skilled worker)

3- select "Family Name, Given name"

4- Fill up Family Name and first name with CAPITAL LETTERS otherwise it is not gonna work this very important

5- Enter date of birth

6- Fill up city of birth with CAPITAL LETTERS otherwise it is not gonna work this is very important

7- Select your country of birth

8- Do not fill up passport information skip it and just step forward

9-Select on the Province section "Quebec" of course

10- Select the city indicated on your CSQ this is very important otherwise it is not gonna work

11-Choose your your Current status

12- Enter the number of family member. in case after submiting all the info and they can't find you application, just do all the step above and this just enter "1" in the number of family member instead.

13- once your application found

14- Press link application

That's it that's all, I hope this can help

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
eslamelf said:
Hi Guys,

Hi eslamelf,

if you are hiring a consultant, linking your application to CIC would not be a good choice since the consultant will be unable to get the future communication regarding your immigration file. if not go ahead :)

Wish all the best

YCQuebec

Jun 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-June-2016
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2016
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
10-Nov-2016
Med's Request
24-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
4-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
15-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-Mar-2017
sunnymks said:
Hi eslamelf Another Method is this as Well hence i am unable To find/link my application but you can try and please revert back with your expériences

1. Create and log to the GCKey account.
==cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp==

2- Find "Link application to this account" click on it then select on the category (Permanent residence) then on the sub- category (Quebec selected skilled worker)

3- select "Family Name, Given name"

4- Fill up Family Name and first name with CAPITAL LETTERS otherwise it is not gonna work this very important

5- Enter date of birth

6- Fill up city of birth with CAPITAL LETTERS otherwise it is not gonna work this is very important

7- Select your country of birth

8- Do not fill up passport information skip it and just step forward

9-Select on the Province section "Quebec" of course

10- Select the city indicated on your CSQ this is very important otherwise it is not gonna work

11-Choose your your Current status

12- Enter the number of family member. in case after submiting all the info and they can't find you application, just do all the step above and this just enter "1" in the number of family member instead.

13- once your application found

14- Press link application

That's it that's all, I hope this can help
Hello sunnymks, previsouly I accidentally revoked my GCKEY account with linked application, but now even after creating a new account and using all kinds of method, the systems always said no application.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
mgazi said:
Hi eslamelf,

if you are hiring a consultant, linking your application to CIC would not be a good choice since the consultant will be unable to get the future communication regarding your immigration file. if not go ahead :)

Wish all the best
Hi mgazi

I am doing the same thing as I am hiring a consultant so I haven't done anything like this; but I am a little bit worried because while putting all the credentials I am unable to find my application furthermore my application was delivered to them on 20/07/2016

Any suggestions please

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
Hi All

If I am from a visa exempt country, does this mean that after they have received my medicals and RPRF, I do not have to wait on the passport request phase? What happens in this case, do I still have to wait on any further information, or can i just proceed to landing?

Thanks

Helen b

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Hello ....
Finally i got the file federal number (after csq) today . :)
As you told me exactly after 90 working days .
Now i wanna know what is the next step and what is the
time frame .My country is Amman ,Jordan .
Waiting for your reply ......
Thanks .
Helen b

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Helen b said:
Hello ....
Finally i got the file federal number (after csq) today . :)
As you told me exactly after 90 working days .
Now i wanna know what is the next step and what is the
time frame .My country is Amman ,Jordan .
Waiting for your reply ......
Thanks .
Helen b
Congratulations A Lot Dear Helen b

For the AOR

The next is Medical and PPR

For the timeframe of your country you may check the timings on cic's official website which is cic.gc.ca

All the best for the future proceedings :)

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Bajan4Quebec said:
Hi All

If I am from a visa exempt country, does this mean that after they have received my medicals and RPRF, I do not have to wait on the passport request phase? What happens in this case, do I still have to wait on any further information, or can i just proceed to landing?

Thanks
Dear

From my point of view you may receive the COPR (confirmation of Permanent Residence) with its expiration date as well so before that particular date you have to cross the border. I hope this can help.