+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
bullrules said:
i got csq and in federal process. Is the mailing address common for all irrespective of the countries.?

If sent by courier

Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Quebec-selected Skilled Worker Program
Centralized Intake Office
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

please confirm..thanks
Don't know exactly where to send but I think while following the below link you may find the same

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/sydney.asp

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
bullrules said:
hi guys

need help. I received CSQ and currently filling up the forms for federal part.

1. Reg fee payment, i want to use credit card and currently filling the form IMM5620E.
while entering card details it says "Name of the cardholder (please print)". Can anyone suggest what is (please print)?
2. I need to send original copy of CSQ. i have two copies which copy do i need to send?

Appreciate your help Thanks in advance.
HI Bull Rules

1. Reg: fee payment I am not sure
2. While sending the original CSQ with your application for federal processing you should send the one whose belong to Immigration Canada & you should keep along with yourself the one which belong to Titulaire.
Furthermore you can find the same on the right side corner (bottom) on your CSQ.

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
IrlInMtl said:
Got my AOR today. Exactly 90 business days
Congrats IrlInMtl,

I wish you good luck with your federal application :)

bullrules

Star Member
May 22, 2012
sunnymks said:
HI Bull Rules

1. Reg: fee payment I am not sure
2. While sending the original CSQ with your application for federal processing you should send the one whose belong to Immigration Canada & you should keep along with yourself the one which belong to Titulaire.
Furthermore you can find the same on the right side corner (bottom) on your CSQ.
Thanks sunnymks. it helps

Can someone help me with what is "please print" in this context?

bullrules

Star Member
May 22, 2012
bullrules said:
hi guys

need help. I received CSQ and currently filling up the forms for federal part.

1. Reg fee payment, i want to use credit card and currently filling the form IMM5620E.
while entering card details it says "Name of the cardholder (please print)". Can anyone suggest what is (please print)?
2. I need to send original copy of CSQ. i have two copies which copy do i need to send?

Appreciate your help Thanks in advance.
Thanks sunnymks...Posting my question again as it missed. what is please print here?

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
bullrules said:
Thanks sunnymks...Posting my question again as it missed. what is please print here?
Sorry Bullrules

I am not very much updated the payment procedure because we just paid the fee (Upfront )through Credit Card & Just attached the receipt (print out) with the application. From my view it is always better to pay the fee upfront so that's why we did it and haven'theard filled such information anywhere.

Are you filling up the such details so that your card get charged/debited later?

bullrules

Star Member
May 22, 2012
sunnymks said:
Sorry Bullrules

I am not very much updated the payment procedure because we just paid the fee (Upfront )through Credit Card & Just attached the receipt (print out) with the application. From my view it is always better to pay the fee upfront so that's why we did it and haven'theard filled such information anywhere.

Are you filling up the such details so that your card get charged/debited later?
Thanks Sunnymks

Yes i am providing all the information about credit card so that they can debit the amount once the application reaches them. I have done similar thing while updating the CSQ with quebec but at that time this field was not there.

crazyhoops

Jan 7, 2015
Could someone please clarify my query.

While submitting the federal application, do we have to submit the same IELTS score that was submitted for CSQ?
In my case, I used an IELTS score for CSQ application from 1.5 yrs back and quebec immigration are fine with it.
But the federal requirement states that the IELTS language score should be within 1 year of taking the exam so the score is valid for atleast 1 year from date of submitting the application.

my questions are:
1. Will I have to re-take IELTS while submitting the federal application?
2. If so, I was thinking of taking the CELPIP since i will receive the test results faster than IELTS. In this case, can a CSQ applicant use CELPIP language results for their federal application?

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crazyhoops said:
Could someone please clarify my query.

While submitting the federal application, do we have to submit the same IELTS score that was submitted for CSQ?
In my case, I used an IELTS score for CSQ application from 1.5 yrs back and quebec immigration are fine with it.
But the federal requirement states that the IELTS language score should be within 1 year of taking the exam so the score is valid for atleast 1 year from date of submitting the application.

my questions are:
1. Will I have to re-take IELTS while submitting the federal application?
2. If so, I was thinking of taking the CELPIP since i will receive the test results faster than IELTS. In this case, can a CSQ applicant use CELPIP language results for their federal application?
Please read the docunent check list. Same question again and again.

aneesh009

Oct 1, 2015
Hai guys
my name ANEESH LUKOSE My father name LUKOSE.but get my u a e p c c my full name wrote ANEESH LUKOSE LUKOSE in federal application its have any problem

crazyhoops

Jan 7, 2015
mapsora said:
Please read the docunent check list. Same question again and again.
Here is the confusion, the document checklist is not clear for this situation. IELTS score that i submitted for CSQ will expire in 3 months.
And i couldn't find language requirements specific to QSW. But I found this section from express entry,

"Note: Your test results must be valid (less than two years old) when you complete your Express Entry profile, and when you apply for permanent residence. The profile is valid for 12 months. You should make sure that your language test results are valid for at least the same number of days."

Hence if my IELTS score expires, should i submit new test results or still the old one is valid?

brokenarrow

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-04-2016
Med's Request
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
11-05-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
ASAP
there is no need for the language test in the the Federal stage for the QSW applicants.

crazyhoops said:
Here is the confusion, the document checklist is not clear for this situation. IELTS score that i submitted for CSQ will expire in 3 months.
And i couldn't find language requirements specific to QSW. But I found this section from express entry,

"Note: Your test results must be valid (less than two years old) when you complete your Express Entry profile, and when you apply for permanent residence. The profile is valid for 12 months. You should make sure that your language test results are valid for at least the same number of days."

Hence if my IELTS score expires, should i submit new test results or still the old one is valid?

Reactions: megoman

Jackson_jiang

Apr 30, 2016
visa office: sydney, NS
batch: peq
application received : 2016.Feb.19
AOR: 2016.Apr.5
MR: 2016.Jul.16
MR received :2016.Jul.26

Can anybody tell me how long I still have to wait until PPR?