+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
http://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/landing-experience-quebec-lacolle-champlain-poe-619565/

He asked if I had any proof of funds on me. I showed him a bank statement I printed the night before (it doesn't even have my name on it now that I'm looking at it) and I also mentioned that I have arranged employment and showed him a letter from my Canadian employer to that respect. He wrote how much money I had available onto my COPR and asked me to check over my COPR and verify that all information was correct and to sign with my initials.

mako

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Passport Req..
Chinese Police Criminal Certificate demanded
APPNOV2014NY said:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/landing-experience-quebec-lacolle-champlain-poe-619565/

He asked if I had any proof of funds on me. I showed him a bank statement I printed the night before (it doesn't even have my name on it now that I'm looking at it) and I also mentioned that I have arranged employment and showed him a letter from my Canadian employer to that respect. He wrote how much money I had available onto my COPR and asked me to check over my COPR and verify that all information was correct and to sign with my initials.
mmm, that is interesting, but maybe things have changed since 2009, or maybe he just asked him to know if he had more than the maximum limit... we'll see :)

mako

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Passport Req..
Chinese Police Criminal Certificate demanded
by the way, this CoPR (Confirmation of Permanent Residence) is a document issued by the Canada Visa Office and send to me by email, right?
When is this issued? before or after they ask for my passport to stamp the visa? or in another specific moment?

Thanks

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
chirag.dedania said:
Hi Everyone,

I have already received CSQ and I have just applied for federal stage two days back.

I am little bit confused :-\ and need an expert advice on my below concern.
Anyone have idea whether I need to maintain "sufficient fund mentioned at the time of applying for CSQ" in bank account during the federal stage or any other stage from now ?

I would appreciate your help on this .

Thanks.
Chirag
Hi chirag.dedania

The Proof of fund might be requested at the time of landing.

The following table indicates the essential needs of main family units.

One adult Two adults
No children $3,046 $4,467
One child (-18 years) $4,093 $5,004
Two children (-18 years) $4,620 $5,400
Three children (-18 years) $5,147 $5,797

chirag.dedania

Sep 16, 2016
Ahmedabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
27-08-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
ASAP
Thanks for the description.
I haven't kept that much money in the account right now.
So, I need to keep that much money at the time of landing only.
Correct me , If I am wrong here.

mgazi said:
Hi chirag.dedania

The Proof of fund might be requested at the time of landing.

The following table indicates the essential needs of main family units.

One adult Two adults
No children $3,046 $4,467
One child (-18 years) $4,093 $5,004
Two children (-18 years) $4,620 $5,400
Three children (-18 years) $5,147 $5,797

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
Hi
I am planning to apply for federal application coming next month. I have 2 below queries
1. I am keeping my wife as non accompanying family member so do I need her passport as well police clearance certificate also in my federal applicationor I can apply with my passport and police clearance certificate.
2 I am applying from India so can anybody tell me the procedure to get police clearance certificate from India and do I need to get police clearance certificate for the places I lived in India

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
raman8310 said:
Hi
I am planning to apply for federal application coming next month. I have 2 below queries
1. I am keeping my wife as non accompanying family member so do I need her passport as well police clearance certificate also in my federal applicationor I can apply with my passport and police clearance certificate.
2 I am applying from India so can anybody tell me the procedure to get police clearance certificate from India and do I need to get police clearance certificate for the places I lived in India
Question 1.
Ans: you do not need your wife police certificate but need her passport copies. Download the document check list form from CIC , it clearly shows all the information.

Question2:
I have no idea.

montreal06@

Star Member
Sep 16, 2016
quebec100 said:
i think processing time for south korea is 11 months, so by my estimation u will get AOR & medical request within this month.

hi friend

anyone help me.I am successful August Mon Projet Applicant.my file opened on 17 August.I Received AOR 17 August.Today my IELTS will expire.I confused in this situation. I need Your suggestion.please tell me i need new IELTS exam or waiting for MIDI updates. MIDI is require valid IELTS if yes they will send me any email or not.i am in trouble. please help me.

chirag.dedania

Sep 16, 2016
Ahmedabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
27-08-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
ASAP
raman8310 said:
Hi
Ans.
1) No idea

2) You need to book an appointment at Passport Seva Kendra for PCC. Submit the documents there and then your application will go to Commissioner office and from there it will go to jurisdictional police station for police verification. They may call you and check your documents and after that, they will send a "clear" report to PSK. PSK will inform you to collect the certificate then.
(You don't need to get pcc for all the places. You just need to mention all the places where you have lived more than 6 months in your PCC application. That's it.)

http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/welcomeLink

Hope it helps.

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
raman8310 said:
Hi
Hi raman8310

The check List that Missionquebec spoke about can be downloaded at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5690e.pdf

D

David83

mako said:
by the way, this CoPR (Confirmation of Permanent Residence) is a document issued by the Canada Visa Office and send to me by email, right?
When is this issued? before or after they ask for my passport to stamp the visa? or in another specific moment?

Thanks
Once your application is approved, they will request your passport (with two personal photos and the approval email that list what needs to be mailed). Within 4-6 weeks they will return your passport with the VISA stamped on your passport along with the CoPR by mail.

Rishad

Mar 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW Application: Hong Kong | Federal Application: Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSW application May, 2013 | Federal application Jun, 2016
Doc's Request.
QSW update request Jun, 2015
Nomination.....
CSQ received Sep, 2015
AOR Received.
QSQ Aug, 2013 | Waiting
Interview........
Waived on QSW stage
syphix said:
Hello,

Thanks for replying to my post. Can I know how long it took for you to get csq for your newborn?

Also, did you resend your csq back when applying for csq for newborn?

Did you pay by credit card form when applying for newborn's csq?
I am under regular skilled worker program but I do not see that option in the cc payment form. Only skilled worker ( Quebec experienced program only).

Could you please advise?

Thanks in advance
It took around 3 and half months to get the csq for newborn. I didn't resend my csq for my newborn's csq. I paid by Canadian money order by my relatives living in Canada. Check the below link which may help you.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/A-0520-MA-dyn.pdf

Thanks
Rishad

Rishad

Mar 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
CSQ received Sep, 2015
AOR Received.
QSQ Aug, 2013 | Waiting
Interview........
Waived on QSW stage
MR21 said:
Hello Mr. Rokib,
Not to worry! Its enough time! Eventually, you need to land in QC, most likely in Montreal. Its an awesome place to come and catch up, unless the Winter!
kono help lagle janayen... ;) offer applies for Mr. Rishad as well. :)
Thanks MR21 for the offer. Would love to know who you are bro? It seems you know me but I don't. :eek:

Rishad

Mar 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
CSQ received Sep, 2015
AOR Received.
QSQ Aug, 2013 | Waiting
Interview........
Waived on QSW stage
rokib2012 said:
Hi Rishad Bhai,
My visa office is Ottawa. They received my application Jun 20, 2016, but after more than 100 days it was returned
to me. I sent wrong a form to Sydney. I have sent my application again in this week.

Thanks
Thanks Rokib bhai for your kind reply. You are from which country brother & are you an inland applicant?

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
Missionquebec said:
Question 1.
Ans: you do not need your wife police certificate but need her passport copies. Download the document check list form from CIC , it clearly shows all the information.

Question2:
I have no idea.
Hi

Thank you very much for your reply

could you please let me know the exact meaning of the below sentence
""Police certificates

You and your family members who are 18 years of age and older and are not permanent residents or Canadian citizens must provide a valid police certificate for each country other than Canada, in which you have spent six or more months since the age of 18.

My wife is not accompanying so as per the above statement do i still require her police clearence certificate

plz adivce