+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Canadaf0r3v3r

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 28 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
July 28 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
September 21 2016
Med's Done....
October 3 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Stylove said:
Nice timeline....are you an inland applicant?
Yes, I'm an inland applicant, from Montreal.
I'm here since 2012 with a work permit and permanent job.
My job is on the list of QSW high demand, don't know if it make some difference...

Canadaf0r3v3r

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 28 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
July 28 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
September 21 2016
Med's Done....
October 3 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hi all...

Someone knows how it works? I mean...

They check your backgroud before or after the medicals?
Once the "medical exam have been received" show up, it means that medical stage is ok?

Sorry to bother with this stupid questions....

BTW, my VO is Sidney, Nova Scotia.

Thanks!!

sandeep86

Oct 15, 2015
Dreamland1234 said:
Is there any one from NDVO? PPR request is raining in NDVO which has started from last 20th September, 2016. Near about 20+ PPR in last 10/15 days. Then, I think the QUOTA for Asia is not yet finished. Waiting for the Taifun/Hurricane from SVO on PPR, MR etc. 8)
Hi
I m from ndvo .. i got my medical done on 17/03/2015 still wating for ppr.. from where u got dis information??

chirag.dedania

Sep 16, 2016
Ahmedabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
27-08-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
ASAP
Hi Everyone,

I have already received CSQ and I have just applied for federal stage two days back.

I am little bit confused :-\ and need an expert advice on my below concern.
Anyone have idea whether I need to maintain "sufficient fund mentioned at the time of applying for CSQ" in bank account during the federal stage or any other stage from now ?

I would appreciate your help on this .

Thanks.
Chirag

Racing

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
In land
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
11-03-2017
Med's Done....
13-03-2017 (Medial passed on 30-03-17)
Passport Req..
DM on 22-Dec-17. PPR received on 03-Jan-18
VISA ISSUED...
Received CoPR & Visa by end of Jan-2018
LANDED..........
Landed end of Jan-2018, Received PR card around mid of March-2018
Hello,

Myself(Primary applicant) and my Spouse(wife) received CSQ on Sep-2016, i am currently living in Montreal in my work permit valid till end of next year, my wife is also having valid visitor record until next year, but she is currently outside Canada since May-16, she will return back to Canada by early next year.

I did my police verification check and i am having the application form filled and ready to be submitted. I dont want to wait till next year for my spouse to return to submit my application along with her to federal.

I am planning to mention in the application that my spouse is NOT Accompanying and pay application fee of $550 only for me, is that possible, will it create any problem for my application?

Later, once she return back to Canada next year, i am planning to submit a separate application to federal for her PR. Can i do like that? Whose name should be mention as principal application in the application form?

Please help me on this, thanks in advance!

mako

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Passport Req..
Chinese Police Criminal Certificate demanded
chirag.dedania said:
Hi Everyone,

I have already received CSQ and I have just applied for federal stage two days back.

Anyone have idea whether I need to maintain "sufficient fund mentioned at the time of applying for CSQ" in bank account during the federal stage or any other stage from now ?

Thanks.
Chirag
Hi, I haven't remeber reading something about that. In the case of CSQ applicants, the funds you need to keep during CSQ and federal applications are not verified, you should have them to have money when you arrive, but so far there is nothing written about fund verification... Neither MIDI nor CIC are going to ask you to show funds evidence.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
chirag.dedania said:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks.
Chirag
Funds proof not required at CSQ or Federal stage. Only required while landing.

sparkiss

Jun 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sidney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2016
Nomination.....
31-03-2016
AOR Received.
12-09-2016
LANDED..........
since 2009
Hi all,

Today, I've received a reminder email from Sidney, CIO.
The email body has 3 sections as below.
THIS IS A REMINDER EMAIL - PLEASE READ EACH SECTION CAREFULLY TO SEE IF IT APPLIES TO YOUR APPLICATION.
FOR ANY DOCUMENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE YOU SEND, PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER PAGE THAT LISTS YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, UCI AND APPLICATION NUMBER.

1.PASSPORTS
2.POLICE CERTIFICATES
3.MISSING SCHEDULE A INFORMATION
4.RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF)

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS

MENTIONED ABOVE YOU CAN IGNORE THIS LETTER.
Each section has their one paragraphs explaining what/how to do.
I already did section all of them but I'm not so confident about the section 3 because their are a few months of gap in my personal history.
Would it be just a reminder that I can ignore or had I better fill the small gaps and send it to them?

mako

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Passport Req..
APPNOV2014NY said:
Funds proof not required at CSQ or Federal stage. Only required while landing.
I think that when you land they ask you how much money do you have, but you don't have to actually show it unless you have more than the allowed limit to pass without declare it...

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
mako said:
I think that when you land they ask you how much money do you have, but you don't have to actually show it unless you have more than the allowed limit to pass without declare it...
We need to convince Border Agents at POE that we have sufficient funds to sustain initial period in Canada

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/proof-of-landing-funds-t39318.0.html

mako

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Passport Req..
APPNOV2014NY said:
We need to convince Border Agents at POE that we have sufficient funds to sustain initial period in Canada

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/proof-of-landing-funds-t39318.0.html
I believe those number are required for federal processes, but not for people that go into Quebec, I'll check in CIC and MIDI sites.

chirag.dedania

Sep 16, 2016
Ahmedabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
27-08-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
ASAP
Hi All,

1) I am curious to know the conditions on which, the Visa at the federal stage may get rejected (except PCC, Medical) ?
What things they mainly check at the federal stage ?

2)I am from India and I have just applied for Visa so when I can expect AOR ?

Thanks.

mako

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Passport Req..
APPNOV2014NY said:

I think that the "Contrat d’autonomie financière" you have to sign when you are applying for CSQ, excludes you to have to show or proof any money-related "stuff" when you arrive.

If you have any friends who have arrived in the last 3 months, you can ask them if someone demanded them any proof.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
mako said:
I think that the "Contrat d’autonomie financière" you have to sign when you are applying for CSQ, excludes you to have to show or proof any money-related "stuff" when you arrive.

If you have any friends who have arrived in the last 3 months, you can ask them if someone demanded them any proof.
You might be right. I did some digging and in few threads other people have mentioned same thing as you have mentioned above. Unfortunately , I do not have "sufficient official" evidence to support your or my claim. :)

I am still years ( at least 1 ) away from landing in Quebec so I will let other forum members research on this topic further.

mako

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Passport Req..
APPNOV2014NY said:
You might be right. I did some digging and in few threads other people have mentioned same thing as you have mentioned above. Unfortunately , I do not have "sufficient official" evidence to support your or my claim. :)

I am still years ( at least 1 ) away from landing in Quebec so I will let other forum members research on this topic further.
Yes, but the information in internet it's kind of confusing, search for the word "funds" in this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EQ7TOC.asp and you will find this:

... You must prove that you have enough money unencumbered by debts or obligations to support yourself and your family members after you arrive in Canada.

However I know some people who have arrived as QSW and they haven't proved anything, as it should be, because they have previously signed the "Contrat d’autonomie financière".