+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

supersuper1

Jan 18, 2016
Mariam dal said:
Today it is October 8, and it is long weekend so you can expect their answer after that and also you can call them by Tuesday
Good luck and I am sure you will hear good news soon :)
thanks alot.. I hope so

mako

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Passport Req..
Chinese Police Criminal Certificate demanded
rokib2012 said:
I wrote surname "Islam" first name "Rokibul".
I followed the link bellow

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/linking-paper-baser-application-before-aor-t443988.30.html

But in section 3: "Choose the Sub-Category related to your case, for this example is “Provincial Nominee Program” " you
have to select Quebec Skill Worker.

Thanks, I finally did it, now I have Linked it.
Thanks a lot.

Thanks

mako

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Passport Req..
By the way, I managed to link my account to my application, I'm from Quebec Skilled Worker and haven't received AOR yet.
Is there anyone here who is also from QSW and had linked its application before AOR, and already has AOR?
If there is someone, could you please tell me if after AOR I continue checking my status through that link: https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/mycic/dashboard or I should use another one.
and all the status and messages can be seen there?

Here is the link to my application status:
https://postimg.org/image/tdrynls9h/
Please can someone with AOR share its status to see if there is something similar to mine?

Thanks.

Jo_Dubai

May 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Nomination.....
CSQ May 2015
AOR Received.
06-11-2015
Med's Request
I am praying
Passport Req..
I am praying
VISA ISSUED...
WAAAAWOOOO,
LANDED..........
In 3 months after visa issued
Stylove said:
No. World best is:

1...Rabat.
2...Rabat.
3...Rabat
4...Manila
5...Dakar
6...PARIS
7...MEXICO
100...NDVO
500...ADVO
501...SVO

Believe me!! :( :(
Well done to AD VO. it's not the last in the list :-[

Dreamland1234

Jul 19, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2013
Nomination.....
01-09-2015
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
File Transfer...
17-02-2016
Med's Request
16-03-2016
Med's Done....
22-03-216
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I heard the Quota for this year from Asia is finished. Thus, we are not receiving any PPR from Asia Visa Offices. Does anybody have this type of information?

Hoback

Apr 27, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
U024
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent upfront
Nomination.....
5-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with file
Med's Request
Sent upfront
Med's Done....
Sent upfront
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
In Canada since 22-08-2013
Dreamland1234 said:
I heard the Quota for this year from Asia is finished. Thus, we are not receiving any PPR from Asia Visa Offices. Does anybody have this type of information?
Very possible. Also inland applications must have been put on hold.

bmsky

Sep 6, 2016
mako said:
By the way, I managed to link my account to my application, I'm from Quebec Skilled Worker and haven't received AOR yet.
Is there anyone here who is also from QSW and had linked its application before AOR, and already has AOR?
If there is someone, could you please tell me if after AOR I continue checking my status through that link: https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/mycic/dashboard or I should use another one.
and all the status and messages can be seen there?

Here is the link to my application status:
https://postimg.org/image/tdrynls9h/
Please can someone with AOR share its status to see if there is something similar to mine?

Thanks.
Yes! I linked my application before I received AOR and I've already received it. The application number is shown as XEP + numbers whenever you link the application and after the AOR the XEP becomes EP + the same number.
And..yes after the AOR it continues with automatic updates showing all the status and messages. If you were able to link, you may receive AOR soon.

Best regards

mako

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Passport Req..
bmsky said:
Yes! I linked my application before I received AOR and I've already received it. The application number is shown as XEP + numbers whenever you link the application and after the AOR the XEP becomes EP + the same number.
And..yes after the AOR it continues with automatic updates showing all the status and messages. If you were able to link, you may receive AOR soon.

Best regards
Thanks a lot for your complete answer!!!

I have some more doubts: what about some application track in "ECAs" what does that mean?
The people who doesn't link their applicaton to the cic account, how do they track their status? is it through this "ECAs", you can also check it in another place or the link in the linked application cic account is the only way?

Thanks again

mako

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Passport Req..
mako said:
Thanks a lot for your complete answer!!!

I have some more doubts: what about some application track in "ECAs" what does that mean?
The people who doesn't link their applicaton to the cic account, how do they track their status? is it through this "ECAs", you can also check it in another place or the link in the linked application cic account is the only way?

Thanks again
Hi, I have found out about the ECAS, it seems that the information shown there is the same that you can see in your account... thanks.

bmsky

Sep 6, 2016
mako said:
Hi, I have found out about the ECAS, it seems that the information shown there is the same that you can see in your account... thanks.
Yes it is a different system but it has the same information. Actually when they send the AOR they send also a link to access your application to follow the status. So does not matter if you have an account created before or not.

mako

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Passport Req..
Thanks a lot again :)

shmoops

Aug 27, 2016
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
Dreamland1234 said:
Would this possibly affect those who have received PPR already? I already had PPR and submitted my passport first week of Aug. Still no visa at the moment

highheel987

Star Member
Sep 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
06-10-2017
LANDED..........
04-11-2017
Hi,
I have recently submitted my QSW application. I have few Que:

1.when will application status available on eCAS after submission?

2.For Canadian PCC(Criminal record check), Any one know what should be written for "Name and Address of Contributing Agency/Department" field in form. It says we have to give them/write "name and address of the Canadian Immigration Center, Embassy, Consulate or High Commission handling the case". So which one we should provide CIO-Sydeny or CPC-Ottawa?
here is a link which says this: http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/steps-obtain-certified-criminal-record-or-vulnerable-sector-vs-check

3. when can we link federal application to MYCIC account?

Thanks

bz86nick

Aug 25, 2016
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
NOV 2015
LANDED..........
27-11-2016
Dreamland1234 said:
Where did you hear that?
The PM just visited Asia earlier this year and they decided to put the applications on hold?
That sounds ridiculous to me lol

Dreamland1234

Jul 19, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2013
Nomination.....