+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Eddie87

Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/Nov/2015 Quebec - 27/May/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
CSQ - 29/04/2016
AOR Received.
20/Nov/2015 Quebec - 03/Oct/2016 Federal
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
29/Nov/2016
Med's Done....
12/Dic/2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05/Jan/2017
VISA ISSUED...
26/Jan/2017
LANDED..........
05/July/2017

bmsky

Sep 6, 2016
Maboy said:
Hi

This is what it says " Based on the information you entered, we found: no applications.
What do I do next?
You can:
• go back and try again, as you may have made a mistake entering your information
• wait 24 hours, as sometimes it can take time for applications to be entered into our system

You can only try to link an application 5 times in 24 hours.
If you're still having trouble, you can contact us."

Can i use the details of my wife to see if maybe its a mistake from my own details.

Hi Myboy,

Take a look at what I found out:

"hello... i hope this will help... last month i phoned cic to ask questions about me getting an BOWP... then they gave me my file no. with the XEP... i was so confused coz i know that aor.. or file no. should have only EP...coz thats what my friends are getting...then i phoned again to ask about that.. they told me that YES.. thats my file no.. it has X in front coz its still under inventory or cic files... but when they about to send an email..they will remove the X...and it means that ur application is on the system already...or is able to track in the ECAS...thats what they told me. i got AOR last monday (nov 12 applicant) but just EP in my aor.

and YES it will take 4-5 days to be able to access ECAs. mine just get through today. they usually update ECAs every ..."

Source: not able to past it here

bmsky

Sep 6, 2016
Maboy said:
Hi

This is what it says " Based on the information you entered, we found: no applications.
What do I do next?
You can:
• go back and try again, as you may have made a mistake entering your information
• wait 24 hours, as sometimes it can take time for applications to be entered into our system

You can only try to link an application 5 times in 24 hours.
If you're still having trouble, you can contact us."

Can i use the details of my wife to see if maybe its a mistake from my own details.
From what I found out, if you have a XEP number, your files may be processed soon. If you havent recived it yet, maybe there is nothing to worry about if it is less than 8 monthes, but is good to checkout with them at CIC.

Best regards

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
bmsky said:
Hi Myboy,

Take a look at what I found out:

"hello... i hope this will help... last month i phoned cic to ask questions about me getting an BOWP... then they gave me my file no. with the XEP... i was so confused coz i know that aor.. or file no. should have only EP...coz thats what my friends are getting...then i phoned again to ask about that.. they told me that YES.. thats my file no.. it has X in front coz its still under inventory or cic files... but when they about to send an email..they will remove the X...and it means that ur application is on the system already...or is able to track in the ECAS...thats what they told me. i got AOR last monday (nov 12 applicant) but just EP in my aor.

and YES it will take 4-5 days to be able to access ECAs. mine just get through today. they usually update ECAs every ..."

Source: not able to past it here
Oh. My file no starts with X.

Sep 17, 2016
ladanow said:
Hello Friends

I received my medical request on 6 July and my wife is pregnant, I got the doctor approval to do X-RAY.

I wish my wife can give birth in Canada, the due date is on 18 Dec.

Do you think that the immigration could delay "my processing/passport request" when they find she is pregnant from the medical report ? Actually I don't want that to happen.
hello sir!

Hows your application so far? Are you still waiting for the PPR?
Im 2 months pregnant too, but I still dont have the AOR.. I wish I can deliver my baby in Canada by March but I dont know what taking so long for my AOR, been waiting for 4 months now

mako

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Passport Req..
Chinese Police Criminal Certificate demanded
JohnAnthony07 said:
The form has a bug because you must put 1 in number of persons in application in order to find your file
Hi everyone, JohnAnthony07 and MissionQuebec, can you share the approximate date of your federal application arrival to Sydney N.S., mine was around July 27th and I couldn't link the application, even writing 1 as number of persons in the application.

Thanks in advance!

saadicanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia, Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Nov, 2015
AOR Received.
4th March, 2016
Med's Request
31st March, 2016
Med's Done....
6th April, 2016 Medical Recieved....: 21st April, 2016 RPRF 30th April, 2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello Guys,

I need your sincere help. I will really appreciate that.

I am currently on Post graduate work permit and My PPR is around the corner. My gcms notes says that the assignment due date is 1st November 2016 and all of my checks are passed. Which means I am expected to get PPR very soon.

Now I am in a situation where I am about to get married in my home country and I am confused about how to bring my future wife to Canada. I can either apply for her open work permit or apply for a her visit visa but the issue is that I have 1 month approximatly before I get PPR.. How should I call her to Canada??? And how it will affect my PR application after changing the marital status

Guys plz help!!!!

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
mako said:
Hi everyone, JohnAnthony07 and MissionQuebec, can you share the approximate date of your federal application arrival to Sydney N.S., mine was around July 27th and I couldn't link the application, even writing 1 as number of persons in the application.

Thanks in advance!
Hi,

Mine is reached on August 26, 2016 ( If I remember correctly).

Thanks

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
saadicanada said:
Hello Guys,

I need your sincere help. I will really appreciate that.

I am currently on Post graduate work permit and My PPR is around the corner. My gcms notes says that the assignment due date is 1st November 2016 and all of my checks are passed. Which means I am expected to get PPR very soon.

Now I am in a situation where I am about to get married in my home country and I am confused about how to bring my future wife to Canada. I can either apply for her open work permit or apply for a her visit visa but the issue is that I have 1 month approximatly before I get PPR.. How should I call her to Canada??? And how it will affect my PR application after changing the marital status

Guys plz help!!!!
I could not understand many acronyms in your message. However, in genearl, if you add any person during the final stage of your PR it will be considered as a new application. So be aware of it. You may consider add her name as a non-accompaniying member, later, you can apply visitor visa for her. Once you get your PR then you will be eligible to sponsor her PR ( But beware of waiting period).

mako

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Passport Req..
Chinese Police Criminal Certificate demanded
Missionquebec said:
Hi,

Mine is reached on August 26, 2016 ( If I remember correctly).

Thanks
Thanks MissionQuebec, it's weird that my file isn't in their system yet, I applied to CSQ on novemeber 2015, and you? I know one person who applied to CSQ two years ago and his file was oppened earlier than other people who applied in november 2015, so maybe it's related to that, and your case is similar to him, or ar least I hope that. :)

wasantha

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
colombo
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13 December 2013
Doc's Request.
2015 august
AOR Received.
2014 April
IELTS Request
submitted with file
File Transfer...
Fedaral AOR 24-09-16
Med's Request
19-10-2016
Med's Done....
28-10-2016
Interview........
Additional information 08-11-2016
Passport Req..
february 23
VISA ISSUED...
march 03
LANDED..........
19-05-2017
Hiii today I got mu file no.File reach NS ON 18 MAY. File no issued after 129 days

Eddie87

Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/Nov/2015 Quebec - 27/May/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
CSQ - 29/04/2016
AOR Received.
20/Nov/2015 Quebec - 03/Oct/2016 Federal
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
29/Nov/2016
Med's Done....
12/Dic/2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05/Jan/2017
VISA ISSUED...
26/Jan/2017
LANDED..........
05/July/2017
wasantha said:
Hiii today I got mu file no.File reach NS ON 18 MAY. File no issued after 129 days
So you just recived your AOR

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
mako said:
Thanks MissionQuebec, it's weird that my file isn't in their system yet, I applied to CSQ on novemeber 2015, and you? I know one person who applied to CSQ two years ago and his file was oppened earlier than other people who applied in november 2015, so maybe it's related to that, and your case is similar to him, or ar least I hope that. :)
I applied in june 2012 and I received CSQ in November, 2015, but I intentionally delayed to apply for federal stage because of other schedule.

Maboy

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Cameroon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
IELTS Request
January 2012 with application package
File Transfer...
August 2013
bmsky said:
From what I found out, if you have a XEP number, your files may be processed soon. If you havent recived it yet, maybe there is nothing to worry about if it is less than 8 monthes, but is good to checkout with them at CIC.

Best regards
Hi, I sent you a private messages. Can you check and let me know. I need some clarifications and will really appreciate if you can be of help.

Cheers.