+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Maboy

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Cameroon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
IELTS Request
January 2012 with application package
File Transfer...
August 2013
Hi All,

I send my application and it was received on the 7th of May. I paid fees using my debit card implying the funds were deducted instantly. But now the issue is till date I have not received my AOR and I am very worried. Has anyone who submitted documents to CIC - Sydney - NS in the month of have received his/her AOR, :mad: :( :( :(

Also can it be an issue beause I use two differnt debit card to pay for my application fees? We are a family of five and for sure there was a spending limit on my card, I also added a note to explain why I used two cards to do so in my file.

Can anyone be of help folks, or did anyway in the forum waited for AOR for over 5 months?

Cheers.

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
Maboy said:
Hi All,

I send my application and it was received on the 7th of May. I paid fees using my debit card implying the funds were deducted instantly. But now the issue is till date I have not received my AOR and I am very worried. Has anyone who submitted documents to CIC - Sydney - NS in the month of have received his/her AOR, :mad: :( :( :(

Also can it be an issue beause I use two differnt debit card to pay for my application fees? We are a family of five and for sure there was a spending limit on my card, I also added a note to explain why I used two cards to do so in my file.

Can anyone be of help folks, or did anyway in the forum waited for AOR for over 5 months?

Cheers.

Did u check ur application status via online?

Maboy

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Cameroon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
August 2013
Missionquebec said:
Did u check ur application status via online?
Hi Missionquebec,

I have just checked online and it says they do ot hold any file with those details i entered. I do not know what can be the problem as its alomot 5 months and i dont have any hope getting from them.

is there anyway to contact them?

bmsky

Sep 6, 2016
Maboy said:
Hi Missionquebec,

I have just checked online and it says they do ot hold any file with those details i entered. I do not know what can be the problem as its alomot 5 months and i dont have any hope getting from them.

is there anyway to contact them?
Hi Maboy,
Does your status say "on hold"? Can you copy the status that appears there?

Best regards

Maboy

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Cameroon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
August 2013
bmsky said:
Hi Maboy,
Does your status say "on hold"? Can you copy the status that appears there?

Best regards
Hi

This is what it says " Based on the information you entered, we found: no applications.
What do I do next?
You can:
• go back and try again, as you may have made a mistake entering your information
• wait 24 hours, as sometimes it can take time for applications to be entered into our system

You can only try to link an application 5 times in 24 hours.
If you're still having trouble, you can contact us."

Can i use the details of my wife to see if maybe its a mistake from my own details.

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
Maboy said:
Hi

This is what it says " Based on the information you entered, we found: no applications.
What do I do next?
You can:
• go back and try again, as you may have made a mistake entering your information
• wait 24 hours, as sometimes it can take time for applications to be entered into our system

If you're still having trouble, you can contact us."

Can i use the details of my wife to see if maybe its a mistake from my own details.
I see. Did you have CIC account page? if not, creeate one and link your application. You will see your details on it

The Procedure as follows;

Since I'm not able to post a link here yet, follow the next
- Search "mycic" from google.
- Follow the first link "Create an account or sign in"
- Click on "Continue with GC Key"

After you signin you will click the following button;

1.Link an existing application to this account

2. Choose category as Permanent residece from the list

There are 4 options there:
1. Application Number and Family Name
2. Application Number and Unique Client Identifier
3. Family Name, Given Name and Date of Birth
4. Unique Client Identifier and Family Name

you can try the 3rd option.

Thank you

Sep 17, 2016
Maboy said:
Hi

What do I do next?
You can:

If you're still having trouble, you can contact

Sir Maboy

I cant access my application thru mycic. I have the same response to either try again or wait 24h.. I also filed last May 24 and still no AOR.. I am extremely worried and started to wonder whatever happened to my application, Do u try contacting them?

Maboy

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Cameroon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
August 2013
JonyandNarjohn said:
Maboy said:
Hi

What do I do next?
You can:

If you're still having trouble, you can contact

Sir Maboy

I cant access my application thru mycic. I have the same response to either try again or wait 24h.. I also filed last May 24 and still no AOR.. I am extremely worried and started to wonder whatever happened to my application, Do u try contacting them?

Hi Jony,

I have not been in contact with them. Is there any way to contact then like a telephone number?

bmsky

Sep 6, 2016
Maboy said:
Hi Jony,

I have not been in contact with them. Is there any way to contact then like a telephone number?
When you tried to link online at mycic, have you specified 1 member in your process?

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
JonyandNarjohn said:
BMSKY,

YES, specifically typed #1.. IDK whats wrong.. i will try again tomorrow bec i already did it 4X
When you have completed all the places in the form, still could not find then you need to find a way to contact them. I have submitted my application on August 25, 2016 and I am able to link my file on CIC website. By the way, I paid fee online and attached the recepit along with the application.