+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
David83 said:
I didn't get married during my processing time. I'm thinking to get married now, but it's not easy as well. For her getting a visitor VISA isn't easy. So, chances are that the two of us will live apart until she gets her PR, unless she could get a visitor VISA somehow and stay with me in Canada to apply inland, which is a slim chance as I heard from others.
I am the same stage. Guys lets help each other in understanding and find the best route possible. Here is my take. After getting PR, I will get married and return to canada for a brief period and apply for spouse PR and I will go back to my country and return whenever required. Can I do this and what is the processing time for this and can i do this in first place, I mean, Can I leave outside canada after getting PR and sponsoring wife for PR. Will she be an inland applicant or outland applicant because I see there is difference in processing time. Guys please voice your opinions, specially the ones sailing in same boat. I can create a whats app group if necessary so that we can guide each other for the best possible solution. Btw I am looking for a potential match in Canada itself so that I dont have to go through sponsorship process, but never know whats in store in life

MWQ

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
unlimited2access said:
I am the same stage. Guys lets help each other in understanding and find the best route possible. Here is my take. After getting PR, I will get married and return to canada for a brief period and apply for spouse PR and I will go back to my country and return whenever required. Can I do this and what is the processing time for this and can i do this in first place, I mean, Can I leave outside canada after getting PR and sponsoring wife for PR. Will she be an inland applicant or outland applicant because I see there is difference in processing time. Guys please voice your opinions, specially the ones sailing in same boat. I can create a whats app group if necessary so that we can guide each other for the best possible solution. Btw I am looking for a potential match in Canada itself so that I dont have to go through sponsorship process, but never know whats in store in life
Will, looking for a match in Canada could be the best move. Personally, I think I could go this way as well. Although finding a match in a new country could take time, So put in mind that this choice would cost you time as well.

Mariam dal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Mina85 said:
Here is the secret why they stopped processing our files

Communities prepare to welcome Syrian refugees

September 6, 2016 – Ottawa, ON

Communities across Canada are gearing up to welcome Syrian refugees this fall as the pace of arrivals in Canada will be increasing in the coming weeks. Work to process Syrian refugee cases has continued over the summer and thanks to this effort and the delivery of pre-arrival orientation information sessions, more Syrian refugees are now ready to arrive in Canada.

Since the start of the Syrian resettlement initiative, many communities outside the traditional network of cities and towns that welcome government-assisted refugees have expressed an interest in helping refugees resettle and integrate.

The Municipality of Chatham-Kent in Ontario applied to become a “Welcoming Community” through the Community Partnership Settlement Plan process and was recently accepted.

Chatham-Kent will work with the local Resettlement Assistance Program service provider organizations in Windsor and London to help refugees resettling in their municipality. This provides access to community services and supports to help these newcomers adjust to life in Canada.

Communities can expect an increase in arrivals to begin in mid-September. Approximately 6,000 more government-supported Syrian refugees (which includes both government-assisted and blended visa office-referred refugees) will arrive by the end of December 2016 along with privately sponsored refugees whose cases have been finalized.

Is that true? Where did you get these information?

sunshine001

Feb 25, 2016
Hello

Yesterday I received an email from IRCC and it is explaining to me when should I contact CIC, when will CIC contact me, how do I check my status and so on. On top of the email there are my UCI No. And Application number. Is this an AOR you guys are talking about?
One of my friend told me normally when you receive AOR there will be medical exam require document attached but I don't have such thing so I wonder if this email is AOR or not.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
sunshine001 said:
Hello

Yesterday I received an email from IRCC and it is explaining to me when should I contact CIC, when will CIC contact me, how do I check my status and so on. On top of the email there are my UCI No. And Application number. Is this an AOR you guys are talking about?
One of my friend told me normally when you receive AOR there will be medical exam require document attached but I don't have such thing so I wonder if this email is AOR or not.
Congrats for your AOR.
Share your timeline and visa office

sunshine001

Feb 25, 2016
Stylove said:
Congrats for your AOR.
Share your timeline and visa office
Thanks Stylove, so this is AOR... Wanna send a big hug to the agent who's working on my doc...:D

CSQ application sent - Aug 2013
- Delf B2 requested from QC immigration office: Sep 2015
- Delf B2 submitted: Dec 2015
CSQ received- Feb 2016
Application sent to federal gov: May 2016
AOR received: Sep 2016

Office: Novascotia

Is it normal to have medical exam request later than AOR?

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
sunshine001 said:
Thanks Stylove, so this is AOR... Wanna send a big hug to the agent who's working on my doc...:D

CSQ received- Feb 2016

Just chill now and start the real waiting period. We are still at that stage waiting for MR. You will surely get it faster 8)

bmsky

Sep 6, 2016
sunshine001 said:

CSQ received- Feb 2016

Do you know the day that your files arrived at Sydney's office?

0222andy

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Med's Request
24-06-2016
Vinc360 said:
Have they really completely stopped? We have medical results received since July 30th but no news since. Anyone get any updates at all since around then?
Just wait :(

APayés

Mar 25, 2016
sunshine001 said:
Hello

Congratulations sunshine001 :D

wasantha

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
colombo
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13 December 2013
Doc's Request.
2015 august
AOR Received.
2014 April
IELTS Request
submitted with file
File Transfer...
Fedaral AOR 24-09-16
Med's Request
19-10-2016
Med's Done....
28-10-2016
Interview........
Additional information 08-11-2016
Passport Req..
february 23
VISA ISSUED...
march 03
LANDED..........
19-05-2017
sunshine001 said:

CSQ received- Feb 2016

[/quote

hi congratulation for receiving AOR please can you tell us in which day your application reached to NS IN MAY....

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunshine001 said:

CSQ received- Feb 2016

Can you please share what is your country ?

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Dear all,

I have urgent question, last 2014, i applied for fswp but got returned application due to cap reached. Do i need to state via letter that i have UCI number last 2014 fswp? Kindly advise. Thanks

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
sunshine001 said:

CSQ received- Feb 2016

Congrats sunshine001

qc_montreal

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Helllo Guys,
Just received my CSQ-Regular Skilled Worker(inside Quebec) applicant..is there any post regarding all forms and documents required for the federal stage?
Please guide me to the right thread or please post the links...

Thank you in advance...and good luck