+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

sandeep86

Oct 15, 2015
hi .. I got my medical done on 17-03-2016 and updated 25-03-2016 on ecas after that no ppr .. Visa office new delhi .. Its almost 6 months ..

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Dear all,

We are completing documents for CIC. I have a question on fee payment form, one form is enough for me and my partner? Another is, what is the size of self-addressed mailing labels? And lastly, can I use expandable long brown envelope instead of ordinary brown envelope? Many thanks!

sylendrabilla

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
AOR Received.
31-10-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
Hi All,

I'm inland applicant recently filed my Federal application.

I applied as a Single, now if I'm married during the process of my application, what steps do i need to take?
Should I re-apply for CSQ or only for my wife?
Or Can i directly file the federal application including her in my file?

Please help advise.

Thanks.

matrix_ms_red

Sep 7, 2016
Hi Hicham
How I can add my information to your sheet?
Do you notice any changes in the process of issuing visa since the beginning of September?

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
matrix_ms_red said:
Hi Hicham
Do you notice any changes in the process of issuing visa since the beginning of September?
Hello matrix_ms_red,

once you are signed in with your gmail account, enter the required info in the appropriate fields and click share on the top right of the page.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jNk5uTwA1PJAxIZJYfV5Auqam81QMMpAc9Bfkx9kN5E/edit#gid=0

matrix_ms_red

Sep 7, 2016
mgazi said:
Hello matrix_ms_red,

once you are signed in with your gmail account, enter the required info in the appropriate fields and click share on the top right of the page.
I`ve already tried to do that but it is "view only" mode :(

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
matrix_ms_red said:
I`ve already tried to do that but it is "view only" mode :(
You are right.
you can either click on view and request access to edit or send PM to Hicham87

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
sylendrabilla said:
Hi All,

I'm inland applicant recently filed my Federal application.

I applied as a Single, now if I'm married during the process of my application, what steps do i need to take?
Should I re-apply for CSQ or only for my wife?
Or Can i directly file the federal application including her in my file?

Please help advise.

Thanks.
If you add your spouse, the points requirement will be changed. Thus, it will be considered as a new CSQ application. Please note that the new CSQ application will follow the current rule, or you need to follow the current procedure to apply for CSQ. In summary, it will be big trouble.

If you have already got CSQ, in your federal application you will add your spouse name as a NON-ACCOMPANYING member. Once you get PR, you will apply for a visitor visa for her to bring her with you. After reaching Canada (you are an inland applicant, so no problem), you will apply PR for her. Also, make sure is ther any waiting period for this process because newly married may have some waiting period. However, you will apply for a visitor visa and extend until you get PR.

This is just my opinion based on the past rules. So, double check the validity of my opinion with other senior members.

Thank you

MWQ

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Missionquebec said:
If you add your spouse, the points requirement will be changed. Thus, it will be considered as a new CSQ application. Please note that the new CSQ application will follow the current rule, or you need to follow the current procedure to apply for CSQ. In summary, it will be big trouble.

If you have already got CSQ, in your federal application you will add your spouse name as a NON-ACCOMPANYING member. Once you get PR, you will apply for a visitor visa for her to bring her with you. After reaching Canada (you are an inland applicant, so no problem), you will apply PR for her. Also, make sure is ther any waiting period for this process because newly married may have some waiting period. However, you will apply for a visitor visa and extend until you get PR.

This is just my opinion based on the past rules. So, double check the validity of my opinion with other senior members.

Thank you
Ok. what if you applied from overseas like me, I am 32 years old now and I am not married. I didn't because I thought it might mess up my immigration processing. I was planning to settle down after I get my PR. Do you think that this postponement is wise? And what if I got married while I am still in process? What would happen?

D

David83

MWQ said:
Ok. what if you applied from overseas like me, I am 32 years old now and I am not married. I didn't because I thought it might mess up my immigration processing. I was planning to settle down after I get my PR. Do you think that this postponement is wise? And what if I got married while I am still in process? What would happen?
I didn't get married during my processing time. I'm thinking to get married now, but it's not easy as well. For her getting a visitor VISA isn't easy. So, chances are that the two of us will live apart until she gets her PR, unless she could get a visitor VISA somehow and stay with me in Canada to apply inland, which is a slim chance as I heard from others.

hicham87

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat,Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2015
AOR Received.
22-02-2016
File Transfer...
12-04-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2016
Med's Done....
13-05-2016
matrix_ms_red said:
Hi Hicham
Hello Matrix

Can you share with me your timelines in MP?

Thank you

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do any one know why they are stop processing file.
Any news anything?????

JohnAnthony07

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mapsora said:
Do any one know why they are stop processing file.
Any news anything?????
Im wondering the same thing... there hasn't been more AORs, Im worried...

Vinc360

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney N.S / CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Med's Request
11-07-2016
Med's Done....
18-07-2016 (30-07-2016 Medical Results Received)
Passport Req..
Decision made: 06-12-2016. No PPR (Visa-exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: 09-12-2016
LANDED..........
18-12-2016
Have they really completely stopped? We have medical results received since July 30th but no news since. Anyone get any updates at all since around then?

Mina85

Jul 15, 2016
Here is the secret why they stopped processing our files

Communities prepare to welcome Syrian refugees

September 6, 2016 – Ottawa, ON

Communities across Canada are gearing up to welcome Syrian refugees this fall as the pace of arrivals in Canada will be increasing in the coming weeks. Work to process Syrian refugee cases has continued over the summer and thanks to this effort and the delivery of pre-arrival orientation information sessions, more Syrian refugees are now ready to arrive in Canada.

Since the start of the Syrian resettlement initiative, many communities outside the traditional network of cities and towns that welcome government-assisted refugees have expressed an interest in helping refugees resettle and integrate.

The Municipality of Chatham-Kent in Ontario applied to become a “Welcoming Community” through the Community Partnership Settlement Plan process and was recently accepted.

Chatham-Kent will work with the local Resettlement Assistance Program service provider organizations in Windsor and London to help refugees resettling in their municipality. This provides access to community services and supports to help these newcomers adjust to life in Canada.

Communities can expect an increase in arrivals to begin in mid-September. Approximately 6,000 more government-supported Syrian refugees (which includes both government-assisted and blended visa office-referred refugees) will arrive by the end of December 2016 along with privately sponsored refugees whose cases have been finalized.