+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
Hi All

I would like to start transferring my money before I get to Canada. As you know, on the immigration form you are asked if you have more than 10k Canadian cash. I do not want this to be the case, I want to start transferring money out of my bank account in my home country and into an account there, that I can hit the ground running. Any advice what I should do?

yaacoub89

May 21, 2016
Bajan4Quebec said:
Hi All

I would like to start transferring my money before I get to Canada. As you know, on the immigration form you are asked if you have more than 10k Canadian cash. I do not want this to be the case, I want to start transferring money out of my bank account in my home country and into an account there, that I can hit the ground running. Any advice what I should do?
check the website of desjardins bank you can open an account

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
Bajan4Quebec said:
Hi All

Here you go : https://www.desjardins.com/ca/personal/you-are/newcomers-canada/

to know about their terms to open the account: https://www.desjardins.com/en/particuliers/clienteles/nouveaux_arrivants/ouvrir_compte_instructions.jsp?residence=etranger&qcgSelectSecteur=0&qcgSelectSyndicat=0&qcgSelectRegion=0&transit=&institution=

Regards,

siju.mathew20

Jul 31, 2016
Smearingo said:
"medical results has been received." is a common line that appears as one of those statuses on "On-Line Services" --> Permanent Residence Application Status.

It plainly means that CIC has received the medical report from the clinic.

This line, however, does not appear in the new feature of the CIC website "Link your paper application to your online account", which started to function for QSW applicants around August 18 2016. I just managed to link my account a couple of days ago.
After successfully linking your paper application to this online system, you can Go to your account, then
View my submitted applications or profiles,
Check status and messages,
you will see a table of 7 categories of statuses.

For Review of medical results, it will show one of the five possible statuses:
Not needed at this time, Review in progress, We need medical information, Passed or Failed

So, I *guess, if you see "medical results has been received." on On-Line Services, the status on the table after you link your paper application to your online account will be either Review in progress, Passed or Failed...
I heard that after the review from the medical committee only they will forward the results to the CIC. If so i hope there would not be any problems with the medical..
Please advise if i am wrong.
Siju Mathew

JohnAnthony07

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anybody knows whats the problem with the offices in Sydney? There hasn't been a single AOR for people that sent their file since June...

YCQuebec

Jun 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-June-2016
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2016
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
10-Nov-2016
Med's Request
24-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
4-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
15-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-Mar-2017
JohnAnthony07 said:
Does anybody knows whats the problem with the offices in Sydney? There hasn't been a single AOR for people that sent their file since June...
my files were reached on 8th of June. no AOR yet..

cherishlady

May 26, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015 Quebec - 11/07/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
overall 7.5 also sent tefaq
File Transfer...
12/12/2016
Med's Request
22/12/2016
Med's Done....
23/12/2016
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
JohnAnthony07 said:
a lot since may :(

oklm12

Feb 26, 2016
JohnAnthony07 said:
There is no problem, you just have to wait. I sent my files on november 2015 and received my aor on march 2016. So for june, you should received it this month or the following one, expect 3 to 4 month for AOR theses day, and another 3 to 4 months for medical request.

Canada Aspirant 2016

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Hello All,

I have submitted my application in 2016 August intake and paid the fees as well. I have few queries regarding the whole program, could any one please clarify. Below are my queries:

1. Would the 'Mon Projet Quebec' be a success till the end or are there any chances of program getting lapsed due to any reason?
2. Can we edit the 'Mon Projet Quebec' online profile after it has been submitted and the payment has been made? If yes, then what is the process to follow to do the same?
3. By when could we expect the program to ask for the documents from the August intake candidates?
4. What is the criteria followed to filter the candidates? On what basis the candidates are being called to submit the documents, is it on first come first basis or is it based on the total points or profession?
5. After the documents are submitted to 'Mon Projet Quebec', what is the estimated time taken to start processing a file?

Any help to answer the above questions is really appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Aspirant

JohnAnthony07

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oklm12 said:
There is no problem, you just have to wait. I sent my files on november 2015 and received my aor on march 2016. So for june, you should received it this month or the following one, expect 3 to 4 month for AOR theses day, and another 3 to 4 months for medical request.
But is weird because AORs were taking around 2 months to arrive...

bmsky

Sep 6, 2016
JohnAnthony07 said:
But is weird because AORs were taking around 2 months to arrive...
My files was reached on May 26 and I haven´t received AOR yet. I was reading in a french blog and it seems they have stopped to analyse files since May (reached the annual number of requests) but probably they will return on October/ November.

JohnAnthony07

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bmsky said:
My files was reached on May 26 and I haven´t received AOR yet. I was reading in a french blog and it seems they have stopped to analyse files since May (reached the annual number of requests) but probably they will return on October/ November.
Can you share the link of the blog?