+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

simalave

Aug 24, 2016
Hey all

I am in the same situation, Waiting for the passport request from the Mexico Office. Who is in the same situation?

hicham87

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat,Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2015
AOR Received.
22-02-2016
File Transfer...
12-04-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2016
Med's Done....
13-05-2016
Hello,

Good Good Good news....2 passports request for a visa in the VO of Paris,France Today

Come september 8)

Mariam dal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
hicham87 said:
Hello,

Good Good Good news....2 passports request for a visa in the VO of Paris,France Today

Come september 8)
Congratulation, it seems that the application from outside Canada is faster than the one which applied within Canada :)

APayés

Mar 25, 2016
simalave said:
Hey all

I am in the same situation, Waiting for the passport request from the Mexico Office. Who is in the same situation?
Hello simalave can you please share your PR timeline from beginning to up to date my visa office is also that from Mexico and i want to have an idea to the timeframes

thanks

simalave

Aug 24, 2016
APayés said:
Hello simalave can you please share your PR timeline from beginning to up to date my visa office is also that from Mexico and i want to have an idea to the timeframes

thanks
Hello Apayés

this is my PR Timeline and yours?

Visa Office......: Mexico
CSQ : Apr 2015
App. Filed.......: March 2016
AOR Received.: 29-04-2016
Processing : 03-06-2016
Med's Request: 05-07-2016
Med's Done....: 14-07-2016
Passport Req..: ... waiting

shmoops

Aug 27, 2016
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
I received ppr last july but up to now my ecas shows in process. Should i be worried about this? My VO is manila. How long do they usually return the passport? I still dont have mine up to now.

Thanks

syphix

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Hello,

I have just received CSQ last Friday.

When checking the PR application form, I noticed that we have to provide police certificate for any place we have stayed for more than 6 months.
My husband stayed 3yrs in quebec for his bachelor degree then returned to home country. So it means that he will have to provide police certificate from quebec too right?

Please advise if the following are the correct steps to get police certificate from canada for my husband as it is mentioned as No for PR application:

cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp
Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No

Name of document(s) to get: Criminal Record Check

How to get a Police Certificate:
If you live outside of Canada:
The Canadian visa office will tell you if you need a Canadian criminal record check while your application is being processed. If the visa office asks you to complete a criminal record check, visit the RCMP website for instructions. You must bring:

A full set of fingerprints that have:
rolled and flat impressions of all ten fingers taken with black ink
full name, date of birth and sex of the applicant
the name and address of the police agency
the signature of the official taking the fingerprints
A complete application form (available on the RCMP website)
Reason for your request (eg. For immigration)
Your full name
Date of birth
Sex
Mailing address
Phone number (and/or fax number and/or e-mail address)
Applicable fees

vineet2garg

Oct 12, 2011
Hi Guys,

I have sent my Application to CIC Sydney, Canada and it was received on July 19th, but still I haven't received any further information from them, even my credit card is not charged.

Could you please help me to know how much time does CIC takes to send AOR ( or charge the Application Fees from Credit Card), once they received the application.

I am little bit nervous as it now more than a month since my application is received by CIC Canada.

Thanks in Advance,

Vineet

yaacoub89

May 21, 2016
vineet2garg said:
Hi Guys,

I have sent my Application to CIC Sydney, Canada and it was received on July 19th, but still I haven't received any further information from them, even my credit card is not charged.

Could you please help me to know how much time does CIC takes to send AOR ( or charge the Application Fees from Credit Card), once they received the application.

I am little bit nervous as it now more than a month since my application is received by CIC Canada.

Thanks in Advance,

Vineet

Same situation my application reached the CIO on July 4th 2016 still no news i am really really nervous

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yaacoub89 said:
Same situation my application reached the CIO on July 4th 2016 still no news i am really really nervous
I think they are not receiveing any skill worker any more.
Something must wroung. Last 4 month No AOR, no MR, no RPRF, No PR, nothing.... nothing.

Vinc360

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney N.S / CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Med's Request
11-07-2016
Med's Done....
18-07-2016 (30-07-2016 Medical Results Received)
Passport Req..
Decision made: 06-12-2016. No PPR (Visa-exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: 09-12-2016
LANDED..........
18-12-2016
I know this is terribly stressful, guys, as I was in the same situation earlier this year. But believe me, them receiving your application in July and not having heard news yet is completely normal. You shouldn't expect to hear ANYTHING from them at all until about 3-4 months later. In our case it was 4 months, and the same for the majority of people around that time and up to now. You'll get your CC charged and will receive AOR around November unless the timeline speeds up. If you had already heard from them, your timeline would've been considered very fast.

I know this is stressful, but this forum is here to support you. The anxiety isn't worth it right now, it's normal to be waiting at this time.

Best of luck to all of you!

On our side we're still waiting for news after doing Medical in mid-July... still no request for PCC or PPR/COPR. I don't really expect anything until November either. It takes 4 months between every step these days.

Vinc360

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney N.S / CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Med's Request
11-07-2016
Med's Done....
18-07-2016 (30-07-2016 Medical Results Received)
Passport Req..
Decision made: 06-12-2016. No PPR (Visa-exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: 09-12-2016
LANDED..........
18-12-2016
syphix said:
Hello,

I have just received CSQ last Friday.

When checking the PR application form, I noticed that we have to provide police certificate for any place we have stayed for more than 6 months.
My husband stayed 3yrs in quebec for his bachelor degree then returned to home country. So it means that he will have to provide police certificate from quebec too right?

Please advise if the following are the correct steps to get police certificate from canada for my husband as it is mentioned as No for PR application:

cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp
Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No

Name of document(s) to get: Criminal Record Check

How to get a Police Certificate:
If you live outside of Canada:
The Canadian visa office will tell you if you need a Canadian criminal record check while your application is being processed. If the visa office asks you to complete a criminal record check, visit the RCMP website for instructions. You must bring:

A full set of fingerprints that have:
rolled and flat impressions of all ten fingers taken with black ink
full name, date of birth and sex of the applicant
the name and address of the police agency
the signature of the official taking the fingerprints
A complete application form (available on the RCMP website)
Reason for your request (eg. For immigration)
Your full name
Date of birth
Sex
Mailing address
Phone number (and/or fax number and/or e-mail address)
Applicable fees
Hi there! The information for this is a little conflicting in places, so it gets confusing, but you generally don't need to provide a police certificate for Canada. Only for countries other than Canada where you lived for more than 6 months after the age of 18. IF they want a Canadian police certificate for further security checks (usually if you share a name with many people in Canada and they can't find you in their database, for example), they will request it from you during the processing period.

APayés

Mar 25, 2016
simalave said:
Hello Apayés

this is my PR Timeline and yours?

Visa Office......: Mexico
CSQ : Apr 2015
App. Filed.......: March 2016
AOR Received.: 29-04-2016
Processing : 03-06-2016
Med's Request: 05-07-2016
Med's Done....: 14-07-2016
Passport Req..: ... waiting
Thanks i sent mine in july 29 and was received in august 4th til now no news from them

when i looked at your timeline i got surprised that it took you almost a year to get AOR.... is that normal from mexico office or do you know if there was a problem and usually the timeframe to get AOR is much shorter than that?

Thnx!!!

AgedKit

Jul 15, 2016
Vinc360 said:
I know this is terribly stressful, guys, as I was in the same situation earlier this year. But believe me, them receiving your application in July and not having heard news yet is completely normal. You shouldn't expect to hear ANYTHING from them at all until about 3-4 months later. In our case it was 4 months, and the same for the majority of people around that time and up to now. You'll get your CC charged and will receive AOR around November unless the timeline speeds up. If you had already heard from them, your timeline would've been considered very fast.

I know this is stressful, but this forum is here to support you. The anxiety isn't worth it right now, it's normal to be waiting at this time.

Best of luck to all of you!

On our side we're still waiting for news after doing Medical in mid-July... still no request for PCC or PPR/COPR. I don't really expect anything until November either. It takes 4 months between every step these days.
That wasn't my question, but I'm quoting just to say thank you to you, Vinc360, for your calming & reassuring reply. Best of lucks to you & to all of us :)

shalp12

Jun 14, 2016
Dear All Quebec applicants from India, below is my timeline till date..

File for Quebec= APR 2013
AOR = July 2013
Doc Req (intent to reject) = Sept 2015
Doc sent = Nov 2015
Awaiting a decision = Dec 2015
Interview = Waived
CSQ = Feb 2016

File @ Federal stage = Mar 2016
V O = New Delhi
AOR = Apr 2016
PCC & RPRF Submitted=May 2016
Application status on eCAS= “In Process”
Medical = Awaited
PPR=Awaited

Guys, sharing nearby timeline with me- please let us inform us, if somebody got any recent update from NEW DELHI VISA OFFICE for PCC / RPRF / MEDICAL / PPR ?