+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

hussain12015

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHA-ALLAH
Vinc360 said:
AOR seems to take around 4 months from the time they receive the application these days, but it depends on your visa office and a bunch of factors.
Thanks Vinc360

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
mgazi said:
You are most welcome. I hope you will share the good news very soon
first step to get the AOR then wait for the Medical and the Passport Request
Hi mgazi and other experts,

I have got CSQ in HongKong (for Taiwan residence address), but currently, I live in Australia, and I will use my Australian resident address for the federal part. Does it matter? Also, I heard that if federal processing is in Australia, it will be faster than other places. Is it true?

Please share your comments.

Thanks in advance.

Eddie87

Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/Nov/2015 Quebec - 27/May/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
CSQ - 29/04/2016
AOR Received.
20/Nov/2015 Quebec - 03/Oct/2016 Federal
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
29/Nov/2016
Med's Done....
12/Dic/2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05/Jan/2017
VISA ISSUED...
26/Jan/2017
LANDED..........
05/July/2017
Missionquebec said:
Hi mgazi and other experts,

I have got CSQ in HongKong (for Taiwan residence address), but currently, I live in Australia, and I will use my Australian resident address for the federal part. Does it matter? Also, I heard that if federal processing is in Australia, it will be faster than other places. Is it true?

Please share your comments.

Thanks in advance.
Its ok if you use anothere residence just you need to fill the documents with that adress and provide the documentation they are asking.

All the processes for permanent residence start on Sydney Canada and then they send the documents to the nearest ofice so it will not be faster, it depends on the number of applications they have, but it starts on Sydney Canada not Sydney Australia

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
Eddie87 said:
Its ok if you use anothere residence just you need to fill the documents with that adress and provide the documentation they are asking.

All the processes for permanent residence start on Sydney Canada and then they send the documents to the nearest ofice so it will not be faster, it depends on the number of applications they have, but it starts on Sydney Canada not Sydney Australia
Thanks Eddie, I got your point and I knew where it starts too. People used to say that from developed country processing location might be faster becasue of few applications. Anyway, I just want to know whether any applicants from Australia.

Thanks.

Eddie87

Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/Nov/2015 Quebec - 27/May/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
CSQ - 29/04/2016
AOR Received.
20/Nov/2015 Quebec - 03/Oct/2016 Federal
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
29/Nov/2016
Med's Done....
12/Dic/2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05/Jan/2017
VISA ISSUED...
26/Jan/2017
LANDED..........
05/July/2017
Missionquebec said:
Thanks Eddie, I got your point and I knew where it starts too. People used to say that from developed country processing location might be faster becasue of few applications. Anyway, I just want to know whether any applicants from Australia.

Thanks.
I think its more luck on how many applications they have or the situation, im from Mexico theres an office that process applications here. i sent the application 50 days ago but with the vacations seaosn and with the Canada post strick i havent recive AOR :(

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eddie87 said:
I think its more luck on how many applications they have or the situation, im from Mexico theres an office that process applications here. i sent the application 50 days ago but with the vacations seaosn and with the Canada post strick i havent recive AOR :(
ok don't worry Mexico is visa free now. You can directly go there ;D

AgedKit

Jul 15, 2016
AgedKit said:
Hi CSQ fellas,

I think we have messed up our application by sending it to wrong department, instead of sending to:

Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Quebec-selected Skilled Worker Program
Centralized Intake Office
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

we wrote "Provincial Nomination Program", instead of "Quebec-selected Skilled Worker Program".

Does anyone know if they will pass our application to the correct department, which is "Quebec-selected Skilled Worker Program"? Or will they return our application back? Normally how long would it take if they return our application? Our application reached CIO office on June 26, we're waiting for another 3 weeks to send email.

We couldn't believe we have waited that long yet we still made that silly mistake. Anyone have any info about that, please help to share. Thanks a lot & good luck to all of us.

Is there anyone knows about this? Please help to share your thoughts:(

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
I called quebec regarding my file and they said they have started processing my application this year 2016...i applied since dec 2013... what does this mean...anyone with similar experience?

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
Eddie87 said:
I think its more luck on how many applications they have or the situation, im from Mexico theres an office that process applications here. i sent the application 50 days ago but with the vacations season and with the Canada post strick i haven't receive AOR :(
That's right Eddie. I agree that it depends on the situation. I believe not too many applications from AUS. As I know, many applications from Mexico so that it may take some time, I guess.

Good luck!

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
mapsora said:
ok don't worry Mexico is visa free now. You can directly go there ;D

Are you sure? As I know, they need visa.

The below information is from Canada web:

The CAN+ program builds on a successful six-month pilot that streamlined visa processing for an expected 50 percent or more Mexican visitors travelling to Canada with visas issued within seven days and an approval rate of over 95 percent.

The program is open to Mexican citizens who can demonstrate that they have previously travelled to Canada or the United States in the last 10 years. As well, those eligible for CAN+ do not need to provide as many supporting documents when submitting their applications. Less paperwork is another way CAN+ makes it easier for eligible Mexican citizens to apply for a visa and come to Canada.

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
Missionquebec said:
Are you sure? As I know, they need visa.

The below information is from Canada web:

The CAN+ program builds on a successful six-month pilot that streamlined visa processing for an expected 50 percent or more Mexican visitors travelling to Canada with visas issued within seven days and an approval rate of over 95 percent.

The program is open to Mexican citizens who can demonstrate that they have previously travelled to Canada or the United States in the last 10 years. As well, those eligible for CAN+ do not need to provide as many supporting documents when submitting their applications. Less paperwork is another way CAN+ makes it easier for eligible Mexican citizens to apply for a visa and come to Canada.
here is the article regarding the visa free to CANADA for Mexican but it will start fron Dec2016

http://www.pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-mexican-visa-requirements

engr.atif

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
QSW: 31-08-2011 , Federal: 23-03-2016
Doc's Request.
12-01-2015 (sent: 06-04-2015)
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 14-12-2016
AOR Received.
QSW: 18-10-2011 , Federal: 29-04-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with CSQ application
Med's Request
14-11-2016
Med's Done....
24-11-2016
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2016
LANDED..........
Apr 2017
Any applicant got medical request , who applied federal application while residing in Saudia Arabia ?? if any, pls share your timeline ?

MWQ

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
engr.atif said:
Any applicant got medical request , who applied federal application while residing in Saudia Arabia ?? if any, pls share your timeline ?
My friend I applied from Saudi Arabia in July 2015 and I am still waiting for my medical request. :'(

Rishad

Mar 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW Application: Hong Kong | Federal Application: Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSW application May, 2013 | Federal application Jun, 2016
Doc's Request.
QSW update request Jun, 2015
Nomination.....
CSQ received Sep, 2015
AOR Received.
QSQ Aug, 2013 | Waiting
Interview........
Waived on QSW stage
Dear All Seniors & Experts,

I am in big crisis, would really appreciate if you kindly relief me from that.

Does anybody know whether traffic violation is a criminal offense & equivalent to Canadian criminal law? I had been issued a ticket before for speeding in USA & fined but no presence was required at court. In my FBI clearance also, there is no criminal record mentioned.

But my tension is whether that will affect my federal application as criminally inadmissible to Canada? Because I have not declared it on my Background Declaration form.

Can anybody please help me out on this please.

Thanking in advance for your kind authentic information.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quebec100 said:
Hi Guys,
As we don't have any topic specially for federal stage of quebec skilled worker program, I am starting this new one.
So ask as many questions as you can and answer as many as you can, NO LIMITS ;D
Please share your timelines for federal stage and lets eliminate curiosity of others.

For me I've recently got CSQ and will apply for federal as soon as I have all the documents.
Hello seniors,
Can you please help me in filling mon project application? I'll be thankful.
I am now applying for second intake in 2016. I have created my account and filled all personal and family details. Now once I start with the application by pressing commencer button, will I be able to edit my details later on before actual submission? My passport will expire soon so now I want to enter current one then later on enter the new passport number. Thanks.