+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ladanow

Jan 3, 2013
Hello Friends

I received my medical request on 6 July and my wife is pregnant, I got the doctor approval to do X-RAY.

I wish my wife can give birth in Canada, the due date is on 18 Dec.

Do you think that the immigration could delay "my processing/passport request" when they find she is pregnant from the medical report ? Actually I don't want that to happen.

Vinc360

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney N.S / CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Med's Request
11-07-2016
Med's Done....
18-07-2016 (30-07-2016 Medical Results Received)
Passport Req..
Decision made: 06-12-2016. No PPR (Visa-exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: 09-12-2016
LANDED..........
18-12-2016
ladanow said:
Hello Friends

I received my medical request on 6 July and my wife is pregnant, I got the doctor approval to do X-RAY.

Do you think that the immigration could delay "my processing/passport request" when they find she is pregnant from the medical report ? Actually I don't want that to happen.
I can't imagine that would be the case... Congratulations and all the best to you both!

Just out of curiosity- When did you apply and receive AOR?

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
ladanow said:
Hello Friends

Not a problem
It will even hasten your application
Congratulations

G kainth

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Am Back after attending interview in federal stage . i attended interview in sydney(Australia) as everyone i was shocked why they choose me for interview only while millions files going throw CSQ And on interview i got that answer it was

Visa officer: we called you for interview because we are getting Quebec skilled worker file after one year and that is one Indian .

she asked me questions like

why you choose quebec

tell me some attractions of quebec

whats is famous city of quebec

why your husband not going with you

i said he want to finish his study here in Australia

will he never join you in canada

i said he will after finishing study

why you dont try to settle here

I said we applied for Canada before come to Australia

than work experience she asked me questions regarding my job duties (Nursing)

Funds

show me account statements

is that money belong to you its joint account is it your money
yes

and after she kept my work experience and funds papers

as i found she is not really happy from my work experience letter and relationship with my husband. to finishing conversation she told me we Let you know if your application approve you will be called for medical exam . and i told her i already send my medical with my file (upfront ) she dis point me again to saying why you took upfront its totally waste of money if we refuse your file .
and good luck i got letter for my husbands medical request. it means she happy with my interview .
that my experience let see in future hope for best
Smiley Wink Wink

G kainth

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what kind of letter(email) they send for medical exam

Dear name

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the
processing of your application, we require the following documents:

 46###### -Name of applicant

 Provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination.

The above information/documents must be received in our office before: 3 August 2016. Failure to do
so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on all
correspondence with this office.
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are
requested, notarized documents are not acceptable.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
G kainth said:
Am Back after attending interview in federal stage . i attended interview in sydney(Australia) as everyone i was shocked why they choose me for interview only while millions files going throw CSQ And on interview i got that answer it was

Visa officer: we called you for interview because we are getting Quebec skilled worker file after one year and that is one Indian .

she asked me questions like

why you choose quebec

tell me some attractions of quebec

whats is famous city of quebec

why your husband not going with you

i said he want to finish his study here in Australia

will he never join you in canada

i said he will after finishing study

why you dont try to settle here

I said we applied for Canada before come to Australia

than work experience she asked me questions regarding my job duties (Nursing)

Funds

show me account statements

is that money belong to you its joint account is it your money
yes

and after she kept my work experience and funds papers

as i found she is not really happy from my work experience letter and relationship with my husband. to finishing conversation she told me we Let you know if your application approve you will be called for medical exam . and i told her i already send my medical with my file (upfront ) she dis point me again to saying why you took upfront its totally waste of money if we refuse your file .
and good luck i got letter for my husbands medical request. it means she happy with my interview .
that my experience let see in future hope for best
Smiley Wink Wink
Congrats

Sending medical request to you means Its all good!!!!

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
G kainth said:

Your English is very difficult to understand. Sorry. No offense. If you speak FRench, could you tell me the exact reason for the interview. I did not get you explanation why they called you.

ladanow

Jan 3, 2013
Vinc360 said:
I can't imagine that would be the case... Congratulations and all the best to you both!

Just out of curiosity- When did you apply and receive AOR?

Sent from Cairo
Application sent on 6 April
File number received 10 May
Processing 27 May
Medical request 6 July , Ottawa Office

MontréalSW

Dec 22, 2015
Hi all,

Would like to ask please about a situation with my Permanent Residence application that is making me a bit worried.

My application is on the final step of Federal stage for Permanent Residence. I was only missing Medicals and a couple of documents. I received an E-mail from CIC asking me for performing the Medicals, submitting these documents and paying the Right of Permanent Residence Fee. They stated I had 90 days to do it, and also that they were going to take a Final Decision on my Case at the end of this period, with or without these documents and the Medicals.

So, I did the Medicals immediately and afterwards sent the documents about 60 days after the date of the letter. Then paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee. My E-Cas showed the line “Medical Results Received” and so at this point, everything was performed as requested.

Now…. the 90 days way passed and received No Answer. It’s been about 120 days and nothing!.

What could I do? Should I contact them? They have some Call Center but works only within Canada. Is there any way I can contact them from outside Canada?

Also, the only proof I have of the documents reception in Mexico is the FedEx Proof of Receipt…. But E-Cas has never shown “We Received the Final Documents requested” or something similar to acknowledge the receipt of documents.

Has anyone gone through a similar situation?

What happens to E-Cas and why does not show that they received the documents?

Should I try to contact them in some way?

Do you have any idea about how long will it take to receive a final decision from CIC?

Many Thanks for your advice and sharing your experience. It is a bit frustrating since I feel I my hands are tied on this one to do something else and do not know if things are going on the right track due to the lack of information.

MontréalSW

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
MontréalSW said:
Hi all,

Would like to ask please about a situation with my Permanent Residence application that is making me a bit worried.

My application is on the final step of Federal stage for Permanent Residence. I was only missing Medicals and a couple of documents. I received an E-mail from CIC asking me for performing the Medicals, submitting these documents and paying the Right of Permanent Residence Fee. They stated I had 90 days to do it, and also that they were going to take a Final Decision on my Case at the end of this period, with or without these documents and the Medicals.

So, I did the Medicals immediately and afterwards sent the documents about 60 days after the date of the letter. Then paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee. My E-Cas showed the line “Medical Results Received” and so at this point, everything was performed as requested.

Now…. the 90 days way passed and received No Answer. It’s been about 120 days and nothing!.

What could I do? Should I contact them? They have some Call Center but works only within Canada. Is there any way I can contact them from outside Canada?

Also, the only proof I have of the documents reception in Mexico is the FedEx Proof of Receipt…. But E-Cas has never shown “We Received the Final Documents requested” or something similar to acknowledge the receipt of documents.

Has anyone gone through a similar situation?

What happens to E-Cas and why does not show that they received the documents?

Should I try to contact them in some way?

Do you have any idea about how long will it take to receive a final decision from CIC?

Many Thanks for your advice and sharing your experience. It is a bit frustrating since I feel I my hands are tied on this one to do something else and do not know if things are going on the right track due to the lack of information.

MontréalSW
Well, it might take longer than 90 days. Can you give me your timeline (see my timeline in the signature). Wait. I suppose that your are very close to the PPR.

What country are you from?

You will never see the line in the E-CAS about the documents received. They do not have this option.

What documents did they ask for?

amit1378

Jun 28, 2016
amit1378 said:
Dear,

I got my CSQ July-2015. I submitted federal documents by Oct-2015 (Due to renewal of my passport). I got my file number Jan-2016.

But i still not received my medical.

regards,

Amit
ANY ONE HAVE AN IDEA?
REGARDS,

AMIT

quebimm

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Any body got the AOR who had applied federal on May 2016.I had applied on May 3, still have not got AOR,what could be reason.Please reply

fido_dido

Jul 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2016
Doc's Request.
November 2016
AOR Received.
April 2016
Med's Done....
December 2016
Passport Req..
5th January 2017
VISA ISSUED...
11th January 2017
Hello All

I'm new to the forum and just found I did same mistake for US VISA refusal in 2004...my understanding that they only need for the past 10 years ..

But anyways , please keep us updated regarding the reply from the VO ...

Thanks all

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
fido_dido said:
Hello All

I'm new to the forum and just found I did same mistake for US VISA refusal in 2004...my understanding that they only need for the past 10 years ..

But anyways , please keep us updated regarding the reply from the VO ...

Thanks all
Unfortunately, the question in the application has the word EVER that means not only for the past 10 years.