+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

law_uqam

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
after 45 days of Medical results have been received, no update. any news from cases applied inside Canada? almost a year they received my application.

We received your application for permanent residence on July 16, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 9, 2015.
We started processing your application on November 9, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
INTERNATIONAL whatsaap group for CSQ HOLDERS, INTERST TO JOIN SENT REQUEST TO +919745808272

jitenderakkari

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
5/02/16
AOR Received.
17/03/16
File Transfer...
08/04/2016. RPRF 14/04/16
Med's Request
22/12/2016
Med's Done....
23/12/2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
08/05/17
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting.
LANDED..........
Waiting to land..
mapsora said:
I don't Konw .. I am going to sent the updated Schedule A again tomorrow. With A litter.
I am also in same trouble.. Can you please help me providing the mailing address to send the updated forms.
Thanks

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APayés said:
Hello karenjent can you tell me in what section of the Scheduled A asks you for the issue of the US visa??

thank you
Number 6 (d)

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jitenderakkari said:
I am also in same trouble.. Can you please help me providing the mailing address to send the updated forms.
Thanks
I am sending this updated from with application to my Visa Office Singapore. Where is your Visa Office ?

ansal30

Jul 8, 2016
Hi

am new to this forum, am from india

i want to apply for quebec Mon project.

i have 4 year degree in Bachelor of technology (electrical and electronics engineering)

i am working as electrical engineer in saudi arabia for the past 5 years

i have IELTS test results which will expire in 2016 SEPT L 7.5 W 6 R 6 S 7.5

MY wife is stdying in BAMS(BACHELOR OF AYURVEDIC MEDICINE)

i know that the point test shows 49 for single applicant and 57 points with spouse.

what is my chances of applying for mon project.

help needed

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Hi Seniors,

I just need help to apply for Quebec Selection Certificate. Is it similar to express entry.

1. Do we need to do WES, or get transcript from University?
2. Is it open now for NOC code 2241?
3. If yes, what is the procedure, is MON project open?

Thanks

ansal30

Jul 8, 2016
manesh80 said:
Hi Seniors,

I just need help to apply for Quebec Selection Certificate. Is it similar to express entry.

1. Do we need to do WES, or get transcript from University?
2. Is it open now for NOC code 2241?
3. If yes, what is the procedure, is MON project open?

Thanks
as far as i know

1, we dont need WES
2,occupation matters check the area of training(every job has mentioned)
3,Mon project not open..next intake of 5000 people will be published in their website

karenjent

Dec 4, 2015
mapsora said:
Dear Karenjent,
Can you please update yout setuation. Same problem i did like you. Did you replay the email.

Please share your time line.

Can you please provide me your email address please.
Hello,
yes i replied back explaining the mistake reason.
write me on karenjent@rambler.ru

Nikusa

Jul 25, 2013
Hello All,

I have been following this thread and I have a question after having submitted a Schedule A form in Nov 2015. Following are the details pertaining to an incident at Montreal Airport. I am unable to figure out if this qualifies as official "refusal of admission".

====
Event:

At the time of this event, I was on a valid Canadian student visa and residing in Montreal. My passport was valid.

I was turned away at Montreal airport in either 2002 or 2003 and asked politely not to board a flight to the USA since I did not have a US visa. I was at the office (not sure if this was US immigration or Canadian immigration) at Montreal Airport where they analyzed my passport and documents and said that since I did not have a US visa I could not board the flight. The officials (to my recollection) did not give me any official document that notified me of an official refusal of admission.

After this event, I left the airport and went back home to my residence in Montreal
====

Due to recent posts highlighting what "refusal of admission" means...I realized that maybe I should have disclosed this event...but I was unsure if this infact qualifies as a "refusal of admission"

Last couple of days, I have checked and rechecked my passport(s) [old and new] for any stamp that indicates a rejection but none are there. I also checked all my documents and i dont seem to have any official letter issued to me indicating an official rejection of admission to the USA.

Also, this event happened in either 2002 or 2003 and I was granted a US student visa in 2004. To my best recollection, there was no mention of this event during my interview for the US student visa.

Now does this event qualify as "refusal of admission" to the USA at the time? If so, I am right now updating a new Schedule A form and sending this along with a detailed letter stating the event explaining as to why i checked "No" in my earlier Schedule A as at the time I did not see this as a "Refusal of Admission".

I have never had a visa rejection in my entire life. But this event (that happened in 2002 or 2003) has got me thinking as to what really "Refusal of Admission is"

Any thoughts?....I am going to disclose this information to the authorities based on advice of my lawyer, but I still dont know if I should check "Yes" under section 6 of the Schedule A form as i am unable to ascertain if this event is a "Refusal of Admission".

Any advice or point of view would be appreciated!

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karenjent said:
Hello,
yes i replied back explaining the mistake reason.
write me on karenjent@rambler.ru
Please let us know the update ! Have you got Passport request? :)