+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

vanco

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
11/05/2015
AOR Received.
03/04/2016
Passport Req..
05/18/2016
LANDED..........
06/11/2016
subtain said:
Hi Guys,

Quick question. If you reside in Canada, how long does it take to get the passport back after passport request?

Thanks !
2 weeks

saadicanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia, Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Nov, 2015
AOR Received.
4th March, 2016
Med's Request
31st March, 2016
Med's Done....
6th April, 2016 Medical Recieved....: 21st April, 2016 RPRF 30th April, 2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
vanco said:
Hi Vanco,

Hope you are enjoying time now being a permanent resident in canada. I have a small question for you: what was written in your GCMS notes when u applied for It ? Is it possible for you to copy paste the text of the email for others to take help in understanding it. Do you think I should apply for my GCMS notes ? Coz we both share quite similar timelines and I haven't heard from IRCC since my medical.

MWQ

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
MWQ said:
Guys I would really need your help.

I applied in July 2015 and my file "in process" since October 2015, but no medical no update ever since, I talked to my lawyer and she told me that : "even though that your application is behind on the medical (as waiting period for medical is between 6-8 months after AOR).but that is not a solid role as processing file is differ from case to another and VO process applications case by case", when I asked him if there is any problems with my application she told me that "if there been any problems the officer should have contacted you longtime ago".

When I asked her to contact the IRCC to ask about my application she said that she already sent a state’s request in May to IRCC (Which they responded and I quote :

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We have received your supporting documents and have attached them to your application.
If further information is needed, the responsible office may contact you.
Sincerely,

And it wouldn’t be wise to send another one before 14 months from the date on which my file marked "in process".

Now I am Jordanian & I live in Saudi Arabia, so chances are my visa office either Amman or Abu Dhabi or the CIO in Sydney Canada.

What should I do, what is yours opinions, your sharing’s is most appreciated.
People please. is there anything you can say? is that normal? what should i've done ? and what should I do now? I really need your help.

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nothing to say . :-X
Lots of people are waiting for medical request or Passport request after medical. May be the person who is responsibal for this, he is enjoying summer vacation.

MWQ

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
mapsora said:
Nothing to say . :-X
Lots of people are waiting for medical request or Passport request after medical. May be the person who is responsibal for this, he is enjoying summer vacation.
oh .that is a possibility my brother :D. but it been 11 months since i applied & 9 months since my AOR. and honestly i am freaking out. it just too damn frustrating. what the avarage period for processing an application ? & why some application is processed slower then others?

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MWQ said:
oh .that is a possibility my brother :D. but it been 11 months since i applied & 9 months since my AOR. and honestly i am freaking out. it just too damn frustrating. what the avarage period for processing an application ? & why some application is processed slower then others?
The average processing time is 14 month.
Please tell me your Visa Office.
And please ans some Qu.

Have you any Criminal problem?
Have you any family problem with wife?
Have you any problem with child caustady?
Have you visited more the 5 countrys?

MWQ

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
mapsora said:
The average processing time is 14 month.
Please tell me your Visa Office.
And please ans some Qu.

Have you any Criminal problem?
Have you any family problem with wife?
Have you any problem with child caustady?
As I mentioned in last post. I am Jordanian & live in Saudi Arabia so chances are that my VO is Abu Dhabi .But I don’t know for sure since I received nothing from my VO.

And in response of your other questions:

1- No.
2- I am not even married.
3- I don’t have any children . to have a custody problems over.
4- No. I visited only: Canada, Saudi Arabia, and Jordan & West Bank. so I visited 4 countries which one is my country of nationality and the other is my place of residence and the last one I didn’t been there since more than 12 years.

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MWQ said:
As I mentioned in last post. I am Jordanian & live in Saudi Arabia so chances are that my VO is Abu Dhabi .But I don’t know for sure since I received nothing from my VO.

And in response of your other questions:

1- No.
2- I am not even married.
3- I don’t have any children . to have a custody problems over.
4- No. I visited only: Canada, Saudi Arabia, and Jordan & West Bank. so I visited 4 countries which one is my country of nationality and the other is my place of residence and the last one I didn’t been there since more than 12 years.
Then there is no reason for delay of your application.
Just call Visa office after 14 month. And ask why it taking such time.

sandeep86

Oct 15, 2015
preethy jomon said:
I have done my medical on 11th march and persons who had medical with me and who had medical on march 21st also got ppr on may last week,also got visa stamped last week.But i am not yet received ppr.I think its depends on visa officers.
which is ur visa office??

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
mapsora said:
Gosh. I visited more than 50 countries,. I am terrified. This should be in OUR FAVOR not AGAINST us. Why should traveling slow down the processing? Really pissed off and confused. No logic at all.

Egyptian bird

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
MWQ said:
People please. is there anything you can say? is that normal? what should i've done ? and what should I do now? I really need your help.
My case is similar to you. I sent the federal file in May 2015, and received file number in July 2015, my status changed to in process in August 2015, and since then there is nothing but horrible silence.
I sent them an email, and they replied that they verified the information and confirmed that this file is in process, and if any information is needed, the visa office will contact me.

I'm an Egyptian living in KSA.

MWQ

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Egyptian bird said:
My case is similar to you. I sent the federal file in May 2015, and received file number in July 2015, my status changed to in process in August 2015, and since then there is nothing but horrible silence.
I sent them an email, and they replied that they verified the information and confirmed that this file is in process, and if any information is needed, the visa office will contact me.

I'm an Egyptian living in KSA.
Its seem that way. Apparently application from Saudi Arabia are hard to verify. I suggest you wait until September or more preferably October and contact them again through the web form.

Where are you in Saudi Arabia? And did you applied through a representation or how? Also do you know anyone else applied from KSA? How it going for them so far?

Egyptian bird

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
MWQ said:
Its seem that way. Apparently application from Saudi Arabia are hard to verify. I suggest you wait until September or more preferably October and contact them again through the web form.

Where are you in Saudi Arabia? And did you applied through a representation or how?
I'm in Khobar and applied without representative.