+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Vinc360

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney N.S / CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Med's Request
11-07-2016
Med's Done....
18-07-2016 (30-07-2016 Medical Results Received)
Passport Req..
Decision made: 06-12-2016. No PPR (Visa-exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: 09-12-2016
LANDED..........
18-12-2016
oklm12 said:
Hi Vinc360, sory for not responding earlier, I don't check this forum often.
I paid the RPRF and sent some additional documents a couple of days after the email reminder.

As of today, I still didn't recieve any additional corspondence and no medical request yet.

Did you receive anything new ?
Still nothing on my end either. :( Hopefully very soon...

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
jobys said:
Hi Newjwel...
Congrats....... when u got the PPR...?...I am waiting since last 3 months after medical..no updates...
Now one year completed since federal application submitted..
Over a week now
Your visa office is?

jobys

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2013
Doc's Request.
29-08-2014 and updated on 02-10-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ after interview on 20/5/2015; Federal application received in CIO on 12/06/2015
AOR Received.
19-11-2013/ Federal on 25-08-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
29/09/2015
Med's Request
17/03/2016
Med's Done....
19/03/2016

PrateekVatsyana

Jun 10, 2016
Can some one please help me with Below Queries :-

I have got my CSQ on 7th June 2016 .
Now I want to apply Fedral ,
a. What All documents apart from below are required ?
1. Police Clearance
2. Birth Certificate
3. CSQ

Do I need to get my educational qualifications verified again viz . My B.tech and MBA or its all done as part of CSQ

b. Are there chances of Rejections in Federal Case after CSQ .
If yes, What are possible reasons .

c. How Much Approx time it takes when you apply Federal Case after CSQ for an Indian National

Please help some one please

shghamidi

Dec 10, 2012
Montreal
cesbien said:
I'm still having trouble with my medicals. Had it done on March 28, 2016 and until now my ECAS hasn't changed to 'Medical Results Received.' Anyone else had or has this problem? My application is being processed in Manila.
Call the center you did the medical exam and make sure they have sent your results to the visa office. Sometimes they forget to send the results. Has happened to one of my friends! I hope it is not the case for you.

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
jobys said:
Abu dhabi..
It ll surely come, many people from there are still waiting.
More patience
I wish you good luck

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
PrateekVatsyana said:
Can some one please help me with Below Queries :-

I have got my CSQ on 7th June 2016 .
Now I want to apply Fedral ,
a. What All documents apart from below are required ?
1. Police Clearance
2. Birth Certificate
3. CSQ

Do I need to get my educational qualifications verified again viz . My B.tech and MBA or its all done as part of CSQ

If yes, What are possible reasons .

c. How Much Approx time it takes when you apply Federal Case after CSQ for an Indian National

Please help some one please
Congrats

if there was any changes in your situation after getting the CSQYou must inform CIC

o change in marital status by reason of marriage, divorce, separation, annulment or death;
o death of applicant, dependent(s) or sponsor;
o birth of a child, pregnancy;
o if you have other children which you have not listed on your application form (whether or not they live with you);
o if your dependent children included on this application themselves have children which you have not listed on your application (whether or not these children live with you or your child);
o change in health;
o the laying of any criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;
o change in your mailing address / e-mail address and/or telephone number

Following the CIO AOR, your file will be forwarded to the visa office for processing. you will receive a request to undergo medical examinations about 6-8 months following the issuance of the CIO AOR. It is usually at this time that the visa office will also request additional documents, if necessary

Following the completion of the medicals, it takes another 2-6 months to receive the request for passports for visa issuance. It can take up to 6 weeks for passports to be returned to an applicant after they have been sent for visa stamping.

Do I need to get my educational qualifications verified again viz . My B.tech and MBA or its all done as part of CSQ NO

If yes, What are possible reasons . Yes, many reason like failure at the medicals...

c. How Much Approx time it takes when you apply Federal Case after CSQ for an Indian National It depends/ it differs case to case

The check list of the other forms and documents required:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf

Experts, correct me if I am wrong :)

Good luck

Superxx

Nov 6, 2015
How can I know if my security check has started? Or completed? Does the security check starts after the medical or before? And usually how long does it take?

rushabh.mechatronics

Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
HONK KONG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mgazi said:
Congrats

if there was any changes in your situation after getting the CSQYou must inform CIC

o change in marital status by reason of marriage, divorce, separation, annulment or death;
o death of applicant, dependent(s) or sponsor;
o birth of a child, pregnancy;
o if you have other children which you have not listed on your application form (whether or not they live with you);
o if your dependent children included on this application themselves have children which you have not listed on your application (whether or not these children live with you or your child);
o change in health;
o the laying of any criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;
o change in your mailing address / e-mail address and/or telephone number

Following the CIO AOR, your file will be forwarded to the visa office for processing. you will receive a request to undergo medical examinations about 6-8 months following the issuance of the CIO AOR. It is usually at this time that the visa office will also request additional documents, if necessary

Following the completion of the medicals, it takes another 2-6 months to receive the request for passports for visa issuance. It can take up to 6 weeks for passports to be returned to an applicant after they have been sent for visa stamping.

Do I need to get my educational qualifications verified again viz . My B.tech and MBA or its all done as part of CSQ NO

If yes, What are possible reasons . Yes, many reason like failure at the medicals...

c. How Much Approx time it takes when you apply Federal Case after CSQ for an Indian National It depends/ it differs case to case

The check list of the other forms and documents required:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf

Experts, correct me if I am wrong :)

Good luck
Good questions @prateek. I would like to know more info about it.
@mgazi, Thanks for info.

info from my side:
@prateek i presume that you are indian and residing in india.
your PCC will be done within around 2 weeks at earliest, if there is no problem with your police records.

i think, you do not need to again verify your documents, if you had provided for CSQ application. but again i am not sure.

PrateekVatsyana

Jun 10, 2016
rushabh.mechatronics said:
Good questions @prateek. I would like to know more info about it.
@mgazi, Thanks for info.

info from my side:
@prateek i presume that you are indian and residing in india.
your PCC will be done within around 2 weeks at earliest, if there is no problem with your police records.

i think, you do not need to again verify your documents, if you had provided for CSQ application. but again i am not sure.
Thanks a lot Guys . @mgazi and @Rushabh .
I am working in Singapore . For police Records India as well as Singapore hopefully .. I 'l get by next week .
Can you tell me what all checks are done in Medical apart from Blood / X-Ray / Bones ?

MWQ

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Guys I would really need your help.

I applied in July 2015 and my file "in process" since October 2015, but no medical no update ever since, I talked to my lawyer and she told me that : "even though that your application is behind on the medical (as waiting period for medical is between 6-8 months after AOR).but that is not a solid role as processing file is differ from case to another and VO process applications case by case", when I asked him if there is any problems with my application she told me that "if there been any problems the officer should have contacted you longtime ago".

When I asked her to contact the IRCC to ask about my application she said that she already sent a state’s request in May to IRCC (Which they responded and I quote :

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We have received your supporting documents and have attached them to your application.
If further information is needed, the responsible office may contact you.
Sincerely,

And it wouldn’t be wise to send another one before 14 months from the date on which my file marked "in process".

Now I am Jordanian & I live in Saudi Arabia, so chances are my visa office either Amman or Abu Dhabi or the CIO in Sydney Canada.

What should I do, what is yours opinions, your sharing’s is most welcome.

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
My reference letter don't have name in capital letters.... And i can't take a new one from my previous employers.... Will it cause any problem in my process ??

Mikediwan

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21st 2015
AOR Received.
June 8th 2015
IELTS Request
January 21st 2016
File Transfer...
CSQ Received June 6th 2016
Med's Request
February 24th 2016
Interview........
Waved
Hello everyone i received CSQ today and getting ready for the federal phase,
my question is what are the fees that we still have to pay?
i heard there is the processing fees when i send the csq to federal and then there is the landing fees with the passport?
is this true?

thanks