+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

m81

Star Member
Apr 7, 2012
Montréal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (NS)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
Med's Request
12-07-2016
Med's Done....
29-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
LANDED..........
In-land
oklm12 said:
Hi Vinc360, sory for not responding earlier, I don't check this forum often.
I paid the RPRF and sent some additional documents a couple of days after the email reminder.

As of today, I still didn't recieve any additional corspondence and no medical request yet.

Did you receive anything new ?
Same here! Early march and still no Medical request...

es

Jan 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Roma
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
september 2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 20.01.2016
AOR Received.
25.01.2012 federal AOR 25.04.2016
IELTS Request
IELTS Tef-aq sent B2
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
When God has decided!
sandeep86 said:
almost 3 months after medical bt no ppr .. ????????? visa office new delhi ..
I have read that some applicants have done their medical upfront, without receiving medical request from cic.
I am waiting for medical request and i don't know what to do

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
es said:
I have read that some applicants have done their medical upfront, without receiving medical request from cic.
I assume that the order of processing steps varies. Some send the medicals in the very beginning and others get it just before PPR. If you still did not get any medical then it might be that you are under background/security checks and you will get in 2 months. It is all very ballpark. I noticed that comparing stats in different countries. I got my medicals right after AOR Sydney and now after paying all necessary fees and submitting all the info requested in the last email from Paris I am sure that checks are underway, so I suppose I have to relax for the next few months before I get any news. (((

shghamidi

Dec 10, 2012
Montreal
Hello,

It is been couple of days that I cannot log in ecas. I get this error: 'We were not able to identify you using the information you provided.' I have double checked everything, I have used application number and UCI number on different browsers using different OS! No luck :(

The last time I could log in (I think it was June 8th) the status was 'Medical Received'. I have also paid the RPRF but they haven't requested the police certificate yet. (I had sent a very out-dated police certificate with my application but had mentioned that I would get a new one and would send when asked.) By the way, I live in Montreal and applied from Canada.

Anybody has ever seen this error or any ideas?

Thanks.

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
shghamidi said:
Hello,

It is been couple of days that I cannot log in ecas. I get this error: 'We were not able to identify you using the information you provided.' I have double checked everything, I have used application number and UCI number on different browsers using different OS! No luck :(

The last time I could log in (I think it was June 8th) the status was 'Medical Received'. I have also paid the RPRF but they haven't requested the police certificate yet. (I had sent a very out-dated police certificate with my application but had mentioned that I would get a new one and would send when asked.) By the way, I live in Montreal and applied from Canada.

Thanks.
Weird. Did you tried your payment receipt number? It could be just an update, but it's awfully a long one. Didn't you click on the button below by error that says to delete the access to E-cas?

shghamidi

Dec 10, 2012
Montreal
michel_hammamet said:
Weird. Did you tried your payment receipt number? It could be just an update, but it's awfully a long one. Didn't you click on the button below by error that says to delete the access to E-cas?
Yes I have also tried the payment receipt number. No I did NOT delete the access to ecas.

sandeep86

Oct 15, 2015
es said:
No we have not sent the medical at our own...delhi immigration sent us the medical request on 9th march and we get it done on 17th march...and our medical was updated on 25th march on e-ease...after tht no ppr has been received

saadicanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia, Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Nov, 2015
AOR Received.
4th March, 2016
Med's Request
31st March, 2016
Med's Done....
6th April, 2016 Medical Recieved....: 21st April, 2016 RPRF 30th April, 2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
shghamidi said:
Hello,

Thanks.

What is your timeline for federal application?

shghamidi

Dec 10, 2012
Montreal
saadicanada said:
What is your timeline for federal application?
Here is my timeline:

Visa Office.................: Nova Scotia, Sydney
App. Filed..................: 2nd Nov, 2015
AOR Received.............: 2nd March, 2016
Med's Request............: 10th May, 2016
Med's Done................: 13th May, 2016
RPRF Request and Paid: 2nd June, 2016
Medical Recieved........: 6th June, 2016

saadicanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia, Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Nov, 2015
AOR Received.
4th March, 2016
Med's Request
31st March, 2016
Med's Done....
6th April, 2016 Medical Recieved....: 21st April, 2016 RPRF 30th April, 2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
shghamidi said:
Here is my timeline:

Wow we share quite similar timelines. Btw I also sent my outdated PCC which I got when I was first coming to Canada on student status since than I am living in Canada so I think that old PCC would be fine enough to get me through to the security check Process. Not heard from IRCC about it yet. Did you get back your access to Ecas?

Mariam dal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
shghamidi said:
Here is my timeline:

My timeline is similar to yours but for me they have asked for RCMP and PC from others countries, so what is your expectation about next step? I mean when they will ask for passport?
Good luck :)