+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
ggigi564tw said:
Hi,
Today I did my landing at lacolle border.
The thing I want to remind you is that make sure the photo in your COPR is the newest format.
My COPR comes with the old version of photo so the day before I did my landing I went to took a new one.
At border I told the officer that my photo is the old version and I gave her new one. Then she came to ask her supervisor. They removed the old one and glue new correct one on COPR. Officer told me the one with photo will send to the place where they processing PR card.
So guys if you want to prevent delayed or resubmit photo during your PR card processing make sure to check it.
Congrats and thanks for sharing

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
vanco said:
No, RPRF only, and ECSA status is still In Process.
Ok
Keep checking your mails, you will get it from now till 3months

Good luck

saadicanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia, Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Nov, 2015
AOR Received.
4th March, 2016
Med's Request
31st March, 2016
Med's Done....
6th April, 2016 Medical Recieved....: 21st April, 2016 RPRF 30th April, 2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
vanco said:
Hey saadicanada,

Following FYI.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee

We wish to remind you at this time that your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your spouse or common law partner, if you have one.

Please note that the RPRF ($490 per adult) is separate from the processing fees ($550 per adult and $150 per child) which were paid at the time of submitting the application.

Does it say anything about how to send the payment receipt back to CIC? Any email they provided to u for that reason or anything else?

l_jimen

May 3, 2016
Hi,

I have my CSQ and already payed for the PR fee; I also have my post-graduation work permit and a visa (I'm from Mexico) My question is can I leave the country (I've been in Quebec for the past 2 years) for 2 weeks and return without a problem? For the moment I don't have a job but I'm in the middle of the paperwork for the residence, have a free lance photography business (trying to), have my lease and bills in my name... so you guys know if there's a problem?

Thanks!

saadicanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia, Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Nov, 2015
AOR Received.
4th March, 2016
Med's Request
31st March, 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
l_jimen said:
Hi,

I have my CSQ and already payed for the PR fee; I also have my post-graduation work permit and a visa (I'm from Mexico) My question is can I leave the country (I've been in Quebec for the past 2 years) for 2 weeks and return without a problem? For the moment I don't have a job but I'm in the middle of the paperwork for the residence, have a free lance photography business (trying to), have my lease and bills in my name... so you guys know if there's a problem?

Thanks!
U can travel anywhere but You have to have TRV in hand if u want to come back to Canada. I am also on PGWP and have applied and recently got my TRV. So apply for the TRV and then u are free to move:) good luck

vanco

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
11/05/2015
AOR Received.
03/04/2016
Passport Req..
05/18/2016
LANDED..........
06/11/2016
saadicanada said:
Does it say anything about how to send the payment receipt back to CIC? Any email they provided to u for that reason or anything else?
They asked me to send the receipt to CPCO-Cost-recovery@cic.gc.ca.

Only received 3 communications from CIC: AOR, ME and RPRF.

saadicanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia, Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Nov, 2015
AOR Received.
4th March, 2016
Med's Request
31st March, 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
vanco said:
They asked me to send the receipt to CPCO-Cost-recovery@cic.gc.ca.

Only received 3 communications from CIC: AOR, ME and RPRF.
Thanks for the response :) I sent mine to the same email. Just wanted to make sure what email they are asking us to send rprf coz I found many email address shared on other forums.

l_jimen

May 3, 2016
saadicanada said:
U can travel anywhere but You have to have TRV in hand if u want to come back to Canada. I am also on PGWP and have applied and recently got my TRV. So apply for the TRV and then u are free to move:) good luck
Thanks! I already have a TRV but it stays as a visitor multiple entry (I got it like 2 years ago and is still valid for another 4 years) by any chance do you know if I still need to get a TRV now as a worker (even though I still don't have a job) ? And how long did you wait to get your TRV? Thanks!

saadicanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia, Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Nov, 2015
AOR Received.
4th March, 2016
Med's Request
31st March, 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
l_jimen said:
Thanks! I already have a TRV but it stays as a visitor multiple entry (I got it like 2 years ago and is still valid for another 4 years) by any chance do you know if I still need to get a TRV now as a worker (even though I still don't have a job) ? And how long did you wait to get your TRV? Thanks!
I understand your situation. I think u better call cic call centre and ask for it, they will help u in a better way. My TRV says Worker and before it was as Student. But I think u need a visa to enter or leave any country and until ur visa is valid u can travel both ways. Rest ur better bet is to confirm it with cic directly. Good luck :)

Ldmtl

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
Med's Request
16-12-2015
Med's Done....
16-01-2016
Interview........
No idea. i dont think so
Passport Req..
No idea
VISA ISSUED...
No idea
LANDED..........
No idea
ggigi564tw said:
Hi,
Today I did my landing at lacolle border.
The thing I want to remind you is that make sure the photo in your COPR is the newest format.
My COPR comes with the old version of photo so the day before I did my landing I went to took a new one.
At border I told the officer that my photo is the old version and I gave her new one. Then she came to ask her supervisor. They removed the old one and glue new correct one on COPR. Officer told me the one with photo will send to the place where they processing PR card.
So guys if you want to prevent delayed or resubmit photo during your PR card processing make sure to check it.
How long it take from the time they received your passport until they return your passport?
What should i bring at the border?
thank you for your time

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
Schehrazade said:
As far as I know you need to inform them if you want your spouse to accompany you. You will need to add her name to your application to Quebec. But verbal divorce is not counted at all. Write to them when you have written proof.

My Actually Query was :-

hello all

I got an update on my file 2 days ago as i got the Awaiting for Decision mail from immigration .
But i have below Queries

1. I filed my application in Dec 2013 with my marital status as Separated and Recently I got divorced and the oral Order is passed by Judge .But in India its takes 2 months to get official document which will be my official proof of Divorce . Also i am going to remarry possibley in Aug this year so my marital status will again change from Divorce to Married .So my question is that should i inform Immigration right now about change of status of from Seperated to Divorce but i dont have any documentary proof yet or should i wait till aug for my marriage and then inform immigration about change in my marital status.

Also, Please note CSQ has not being issued yet . So , informing about my change of martial status will impact my CSQ decision ?

I am very confused . Kindly help .

"Replies from Schehrazade and mgazi are :-

As far as I know you need to inform them if you want your spouse to accompany you. You will need to add her name to your application to Quebec. But verbal divorce is not counted at all. Write to them when you have written proof.
Hi,
I agree with Schehrazade, you need to inform them.
With the AOR I got, they clearly mention the following:

Please inform the visa office of any changes to your application ( birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law partner , new job or employer , change of address, change of email address , change of immigration representative , etc. . ) . Please provide a letter stating the nature of the changes , with any relevant supporting documents . If your documents are not in French or English, please send a notarized translation ( certified ) , with copies of the originals.

BR

thank you very much Schehrazade and mgazi for the reply

Below are my few doubts
thank you very much mgazi and Schehrazade for the replies .Yes i will definetly going to inform immigration about my change in marital status but I am bit confused when to inform them and below are the doubts

1. Should I inform Immigration right now but i dont have any document proof of divorce from my previous marriage yet .
2. Should i inform Immigration once i get documentary proof of Divorce but before my nxt marriage which is possiblly in Aug this year
3. Should i inform immigration once i remarry in august.

Also i had initially applied as Sepearated marital status and mentioned that my wife will not accompany me .. so i will be getting CSQ for me only or it will be both for me and my Ex wife ?

Please provide the valuable inputs ..

law_uqam

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-07-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
first one 25-05-2016 - second one 23-08-2018
Passport Req..
31-08-2018
finally today I received my medical exam request :D
does anybody know how long it will take to get the appointment for exam in Montreal?

my timeline:
We received your application for permanent residence on July 16, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 9, 2015.
We started processing your application on November 9, 2015.

ggigi564tw

Mar 12, 2015
Ldmtl said:
How long it take from the time they received your passport until they return your passport?
What should i bring at the border?
thank you for your time
I am from visa-exempt country so CIC just sent my COPR directly without any PPR email.
You need to bring COPR,passport,CSQ,work permit(if applicable), bank statement(around 3000/per person),new PR card photo(if you have the old version on ur COPR).

dew07

Dec 11, 2015
Hi everybody

Silly question: someone knows if is it necessary to send language test with application to federal stage (providing you already have CSQ) ?

I´m worried about ielts and tef tests of mine are expiring soon.

Best regards