+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

l_jimen

May 3, 2016
Hi,

I have my CSQ and already payed for the PR fee; I also have my post-graduation work permit and a visa (I'm from Mexico) My question is can I leave the country (I've been in Quebec for the past 2 years) for 2 weeks and return without a problem? For the moment I don't have a job but I'm in the middle of the paperwork for the residence, have a free lance photography business (trying to), have my lease and bills in my name... so you guys know if there's a problem?

Thanks!

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
Lusik said:
[Hi , is there anyone who is applying now to Quebec as a skilled worker? I need to clarify if I can start application now? Someone told me that they opened the quote, but I can't find that information of the CIC or Quebec immigration website. Please share if you know something.
Thank you!]
Hi Lusik,

It is not opened yet

If you sill don't have an account (Mon Projet Quebec) you have to wait till the first 5000 is over than you can register for the next intake period.

regards,

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/index.html

M.shawky

Apr 30, 2016
quebeck7 said:
I had received medical and RPRF request in February.
my medical was received by cic in march. However my rprf dd is returned due to incorrect amount.Then i had resubmitted dd with correct amount and it was encashed on 7 April (my visa office is new Delhi).

Any one please guide me how long it takes me to get PPR request. :( :(
I almost have the same dates as yours , Ottawa visa office and still waiting the PPR :(

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
hello all

I got an update on my file 2 days ago as i got the Awaiting for Decision mail from immigration .
But i have below Queries

1. I filed my application in Dec 2013 with my marital status as Separated and Recently I got divorced and the oral Order is passed by Judge .But in India its takes 2 months to get official document which will be my official proof of Divorce . Also i am going to remarry possibley in Aug this year so my marital status will again change from Divorce to Married .So my question is that should i inform Immigration right now about change of status of from Seperated to Divorce but i dont have any documentary proof yet or should i wait till aug for my marriage and then inform immigration about change in my marital status.

Also, Please note CSQ has not being issued yet . So , informing about my change of martial status will impact my CSQ decision ?

I am very confused . Kindly help .

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
raman8310 said:
hello all

I got an update on my file 2 days ago as i got the Awaiting for Decision mail from immigration .
But i have below Queries

1. I filed my application in Dec 2013 with my marital status as Separated and Recently I got divorced and the oral Order is passed by Judge .But in India its takes 2 months to get official document which will be my official proof of Divorce . Also i am going to remarry possibley in Aug this year so my marital status will again change from Divorce to Married .So my question is that should i inform Immigration right now about change of status of from Seperated to Divorce but i dont have any documentary proof yet or should i wait till aug for my marriage and then inform immigration about change in my marital status.

Also, Please note CSQ has not being issued yet . So , informing about my change of martial status will impact my CSQ decision ?

As far as I know you need to inform them if you want your spouse to accompany you. You will need to add her name to your application to Quebec. But verbal divorce is not counted at all. Write to them when you have written proof.

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
raman8310 said:
hello all

But i have below Queries

Hi,

I agree with Schehrazade, you need to inform them.
With the AOR I got, they clearly mention the following:

Please inform the visa office of any changes to your application ( birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law partner , new job or employer , change of address, change of email address , change of immigration representative , etc. . ) . Please provide a letter stating the nature of the changes , with any relevant supporting documents . If your documents are not in French or English, please send a notarized translation ( certified ) , with copies of the originals.

BR

vanco

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
11/05/2015
AOR Received.
03/04/2016
Passport Req..
05/18/2016
LANDED..........
06/11/2016
Received RPRF request today. Waiting for PPR now!

Inland application

Here is the timeline:
SYDNEY REC: NOV 2015
AOR: MAR 2016
MER: APR 2016
RPRF: MAY 2016

saadicanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia, Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Nov, 2015
AOR Received.
4th March, 2016
Med's Request
31st March, 2016
Med's Done....
6th April, 2016 Medical Recieved....: 21st April, 2016 RPRF 30th April, 2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
vanco said:

Inland application

Here is the timeline:
Hey congrats on RPRF. We have exactly the same timeline except I paid my rprf on 30 April by myself without request. Hope we will get the ppr very very soon if all goes well. Good luck and stay in touch :)

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
vanco said:

Inland application

Here is the timeline:
Congrats.
They didn't ask for ppr at the same time?

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
raman8310 said:
hello all

But i have below Queries

Wait for divorce papers.
If you add spouse, your csq will be cancelled and revaluate.
It ll take more time and if you guys don't have enough points, you will be rejected.

Good luck

vanco

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
11/05/2015
AOR Received.
03/04/2016
Passport Req..
05/18/2016
LANDED..........
06/11/2016
Newjwel said:
Congrats.
They didn't ask for ppr at the same time?
No, RPRF only, and ECSA status is still In Process.

saadicanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia, Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Nov, 2015
AOR Received.
4th March, 2016
Med's Request
31st March, 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
vanco said:
No, RPRF only, and ECSA status is still In Process.
Hey Vanco.

Is it possible for u here if u copy paste the text u received by email for rprf

vanco

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
11/05/2015
AOR Received.
03/04/2016
Passport Req..
05/18/2016
LANDED..........
06/11/2016
saadicanada said:
Hey Vanco.

Is it possible for u here if u copy paste the text u received by email for rprf

Hey saadicanada,

Following FYI.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee

We wish to remind you at this time that your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your spouse or common law partner, if you have one.

Please note that the RPRF ($490 per adult) is separate from the processing fees ($550 per adult and $150 per child) which were paid at the time of submitting the application.

ggigi564tw

Mar 12, 2015
Hi,
Today I did my landing at lacolle border.
The thing I want to remind you is that make sure the photo in your COPR is the newest format.
My COPR comes with the old version of photo so the day before I did my landing I went to took a new one.
At border I told the officer that my photo is the old version and I gave her new one. Then she came to ask her supervisor. They removed the old one and glue new correct one on COPR. Officer told me the one with photo will send to the place where they processing PR card.
So guys if you want to prevent delayed or resubmit photo during your PR card processing make sure to check it.

saadicanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia, Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Nov, 2015
AOR Received.
4th March, 2016
Med's Request
31st March, 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
vanco said:
Hey saadicanada,

Following FYI.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee

We wish to remind you at this time that your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your spouse or common law partner, if you have one.

Please note that the RPRF ($490 per adult) is separate from the processing fees ($550 per adult and $150 per child) which were paid at the time of submitting the application.

I appreciate u share it. Good luck for ppr :)