+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

G kainth

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends i need your advice , i done mca (master of computer application) and in Quebec accepting education list they accept master of computer science so did anybody applied with MCA or i can apply for CSQ
plz help me to find out

i will be really thankful to you

quebimm

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
subtain said:
For those sections, use an "Addendum". Meaning complete those whole sections on separate sheet of papers. Example below:
Thank You very much subtain,

it really helps me.

quebimm

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Do we need to show the bank balance or bank statement again.As we had already showed the bank balance in CSQ application.
If yes then we need to show more balance in federal application than quebec application.

Please advice me in this regard.Thank You

Maboy

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Cameroon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
IELTS Request
January 2012 with application package
File Transfer...
August 2013
Please Help ! Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Hi Everyone,

I applied for Quebec program with my family and now I was given CSQ without interview. My main point of focus at this time is to apply for the Federal but I do not know how to proceed or go about it. I have been through the CIC website but do not get anything really explicit on this regard.

Please can someone outline some facts about processes involved to me I will really appreciate it.

It is very urgent.

quebec100 said:
All right now its the time to fill out forms for federal, so my questions are as follows,

1. which CSQ number we use in IMM008 ? (Individual reference number or file number )

2. Do we need to show any funds in bank ?

3. Do we notary attest the photocopies ? (like birth certificate etc)

4. Do we send the file by regular mail or courier ?

5. I want to pay the fees by credit card which is fine i guess or is there is other preferred option ? (like bank draft)

shersta

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Quezon City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Please Help ! Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Maboy said:
Hi Everyone,

I applied for Quebec program with my family and now I was given CSQ without interview. My main point of focus at this time is to apply for the Federal but I do not know how to proceed or go about it. I have been through the CIC website but do not get anything really explicit on this regard.

Please can someone outline some facts about processes involved to me I will really appreciate it.

It is very urgent.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/quebec/apply-how.asp

law_uqam

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-07-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
first one 25-05-2016 - second one 23-08-2018
Passport Req..
31-08-2018
2 weeks ago I received email to send new IMM 5669, after sending the new one I haven't heard from them since then.
should I expected to receive medical request soon or no?

wasantha

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
colombo
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13 December 2013
Doc's Request.
2015 august
AOR Received.
2014 April
IELTS Request
submitted with file
File Transfer...
Fedaral AOR 24-09-16
Med's Request
19-10-2016
Med's Done....
28-10-2016
Interview........
Additional information 08-11-2016
Passport Req..
february 23
VISA ISSUED...
march 03
LANDED..........
19-05-2017
Hello everybody today I got my CSQ Iam going to apply next Federal stage please can you tell me what are the document what we need for Federal stage I am apply with my wife and three kids.can you please guide me coz I am apply without attorney .thank you so much

shersta

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Quezon City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wasantha said:
Hello everybody today I got my CSQ Iam going to apply next Federal stage please can you tell me what are the document what we need for Federal stage I am apply with my wife and three kids.can you please guide me coz I am apply without attorney .thank you so much
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/quebec/apply-how.asp

nish123

Oct 7, 2014
received AOR on 19th april,2016....waiting for RPRF and Medical.....anyone with same situation.....VO New Delhi

es

Jan 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Roma
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
september 2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 20.01.2016
AOR Received.
25.01.2012 federal AOR 25.04.2016
IELTS Request
IELTS Tef-aq sent B2
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
When God has decided!
I have applied for CSQ july 2001 and I receive CSQ on 20 january 2016. federal on 10th March 2016.
Received AOR on 25th april 2016
and today I try to see on-line services Client Application Status and I see this:

On-Line Services
FAQ | Security
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:

GuessBoy

Oct 15, 2013
Mauritius
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2013
Doc's Request.
30-10-2015
Nomination.....
19-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
11-01-2016
Med's Request
24-11-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Hopefully very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully very soon
LANDED..........
ASAP
Hi ES,

You will have to wait till next week on Wednesday to have your details on the ecas.

It very strange but their online system is not updated in advance of you receiving your CSQ AOR.

es said:
I have applied for CSQ july 2001 and I receive CSQ on 20 january 2016. federal on 10th March 2016.
Received AOR on 25th april 2016
and today I try to see on-line services Client Application Status and I see this:

On-Line Services
FAQ | Security
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed: